PDA

View Full Version : This board is getting ridiculous

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 11:04 PM
I don't see anyone defending Joe Moorhead. No one.

But now folks like me and others are "giving him excuses" by saying we are lacking talent in some areas? How stupid are some of you.

I get it. You want Joe gone. I do too. But some on here go too far. If I say we are lacking in talent in some areas, some go "you can't argue with the Moorhead defenders. We have zero talent!!!"

Literally no one has ever said that. It's a combination of things folks. Calm the hell down. No one on here cornered the market on wanting Moorhead gone. We are all on the same boat. It's just that some of us can recognize that while Joe is mostly to blame for all of this, we can still be rational and recognize this team has some talent deficiencies.

Doesn't mean we support Joe. Doesn't mean we are defending him. Just means we are observing. It's possible to be poorly coached AND be deficient in talent in some areas at the same time.

msstate7
11-23-2019, 11:12 PM
Maybe what you see as "no talent" some of see as undeveloped talent. We came into this season as a out of shape, undisciplined team, and nothing has changed. Did you think we were so "untalented" when you said bet the house on state -9 vs KSU?

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 11:15 PM
Maybe what you see as "no talent" some of see as undeveloped talent. We came into this season as a out of shape, undisciplined team, and nothing has changed. Did you think we were so "untalented" when you said bet the house on state -9 vs KSU?

Quote me where I said no talent. That's the entire point I'm making. Literally no one is saying that and I certainly didn't say that. We've got talent and of course it's not coached well. But if you look at some position groups right now, the talent and experience is not up to par with the competitive teams in the conference. That doesn't mean we don't have talent man.

I have to think you can come down from the ledge for just a little bit to see the difference. We lost to KSU because we were poorly coached. And I at least owned up to that. But you can also hopefully see that we have some weak position groups as far as talent goes. I would take the DT group from at least 10 other SEC schools over ours right now. Same for WR. And that has nothing to do with coaching.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2019, 11:16 PM
Getting? It's insane. I haven't even defended Joe, but they think I have. It's like an old fashioned lynch mob. It's embarrassing, even by our very low standards.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Alright Met ... we'll cut you some slack then. You can chill now ***

DogsofAnarchy
11-23-2019, 11:28 PM

But now folks like me and others are "giving him excuses" by saying we are lacking talent in some areas? How stupid are some of you.

I get it. You want Joe gone. I do too. But some on here go too far. If I say we are lacking in talent in some areas, some go "you can't argue with the Moorhead defenders. We have zero talent!!!"

Literally no one has ever said that. It's a combination of things folks. Calm the hell down. No one on here cornered the market on wanting Moorhead gone. We are all on the same boat. It's just that some of us can recognize that while Joe is mostly to blame for all of this, we can still be rational and recognize this team has some talent deficiencies.

Doesn't mean we support Joe. Doesn't mean we are defending him. Just means we are observing. It's possible to be poorly coached AND be deficient in talent in some areas at the same time.

We get it. You’re politically correct which makes you superior. We are not politically correct which makes us HONEST. Joe SUCKS and it’s time for his ass to go.

Cooterpoot
11-23-2019, 11:33 PM
Uh oh, someone’s feelings are hurt.

Cowbell
11-23-2019, 11:34 PM
Quote me where I said no talent. That's the entire point I'm making. Literally no one is saying that and I certainly didn't say that. We've got talent and of course it's not coached well. But if you look at some position groups right now, the talent and experience is not up to par with the competitive teams in the conference. That doesn't mean we don't have talent man.

I have to think you can come down from the ledge for just a little bit to see the difference. We lost to KSU because we were poorly coached. And I at least owned up to that. But you can also hopefully see that we have some weak position groups as far as talent goes. I would take the DT group from at least 10 other SEC schools over ours right now. Same for WR. And that has nothing to do with coaching.

You are making a big deal out of nothing man. Nobody is hating on you. Some of us just see talent as the least of our concerns - as it should be at this point. The point many of us continue to make is this season was destroyed by a culture/discipline/coaching/conditioning/toughness problem. We all know we lack talent in areas - that?s why we were all happy with going 8-4. But we have a coach that cant utilize what talent he has, can?t coach our young talent up, and can?t get the most out of his players. You could give Joe Alabama?s players and he would go 8-4 tops. So chill out and quit your pouting. You are better than this.

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 11:34 PM
We get it. You’re politically correct which makes you superior. We are not politically correct which makes us HONEST. Joe SUCKS and it’s time for his ass to go.

I completely agree with your last sentence as does everyone else on the board. The rest of that babble made no sense.

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 11:36 PM
Like I said. Board is ridiculous. My feelings are fine. But the responses from most so far let me know my thoughts are spot on. so you all enjoy your little circle jerk bitching about Joe while you alienate some of the fan base that actually agree that Joe needs to go.

We just aren't little bitches whining about how shit he is with every post. Im the emotional one and take things personally though while some on here do nothing but create post after post saying the same shit.

Y'all have fun this week. It's gonna be torture for you all who constantly feed off each other saying the same crap over and over again.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2019, 11:41 PM
Like I said. Board is ridiculous. My feelings are fine. But the responses from most so far let me know my thoughts are spot on. so you all enjoy your little circle jerk bitching about Joe while you alienate some of the fan base that actually agree that Joe needs to go.

We just aren't little bitches whining about how shit he is with every post. Im the emotional one and take things personally though while some on here do nothing but create post after post saying the same shit.

Y'all have fun this week. It's gonna be torture for you all who constantly feed off each other saying the same crap over and over again.

If we actually beat Ole Miss they will crap their pants. It's Ole Miss, if you can't unreservedly root for us to absolutely destroy the Confederate bastards then you are no MSU diehard. I have had my eyes opened here lately. I won't forget.

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2019, 11:48 PM
Getting? It's insane. I haven't even defended Joe, but they think I have. It's like an old fashioned lynch mob. It's embarrassing, even by our very low standards.

It seems State fans here and on twitter can’t wait to make the best joke about the football program, or have the best point of why we suck the most all while propping up OM and Plumlee. It’s insane.

Homedawg
11-23-2019, 11:57 PM
I can't even think about hoping we lose Thursday. With that said, I hope the correct move is made after a win. I know the future after a loss. He gone.

msstate7
11-23-2019, 11:59 PM
I can't even think about hoping we lose Thursday. With that said, I hope the correct move is made after a win. I know the future after a loss. He gone.

If the deal is win, we keep joe, or lose, and we fire joe. We lose either way, but one hurts us much longer

defiantdog
11-24-2019, 12:01 AM
I?m just gonna throw this out there..... Errol is 250 lbs and 6 ft y?all. How in the world did S&C not get this guy to drop some weight? Absolutely inexcusable..... this isn?t the NFL..... the players are supposed to have coaches and staff get them in the best possible shape and keep them there.

BeastMan
11-24-2019, 12:02 AM

Agreed. My only thing is you don’t make a coaching decision based on 1 game. If you’re at a place where it’s win this game or get fired, go ahead and fire. He’s the wrong guy.

confucius say
11-24-2019, 12:07 AM
Group think on here is strong, no doubt.

Yes, joe sucks.
Also yes, huge talent issues in places. Worst WR corps in the league (not sure its even close) and only team in league whose top 3 DT are freshmen (they are getting better every week though).

RougeDawg
11-24-2019, 12:54 AM

If you have observed anything positive in the SloMo era, you seriously need to visit your eye Dr immediately. Holy shit, some people cannot see reality even when it slaps them in the face, kicks them in the nuts, and pokes them in the eyes.

If we could only ban intentional perpetual ignorance in society, we would all be better off. But then again you cannot ban human beings from being their own demise.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 01:02 AM
If you have observed anything positive in the SloMo era, you seriously need to visit your eye Dr immediately. Holy shit, some people cannot see reality even when it slaps them in the face, kicks them in the nuts, and pokes them in the eyes.

If we could only ban intentional perpetual ignorance in society, we would all be better off. But then again you cannot ban human beings from being their own demise.

Awesome. So are you rooting for MSU or against MSU Thursday Night? That's all that really matters till AFTER that game.

deadheaddawg
11-24-2019, 01:02 AM

Truth.

Can't really take this board seriously.....don't get me wrong, it's entertaining to read. Like reality TV.

But I can't imagine anyone thinking people should come here for serious football discussions.

This board serves the exact same purpose as a sports bar at 2 am. Ridiculous, but entertaining discussion by people who are not in a mental state to be discussing football

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 01:05 AM
Truth.

Can't really take this board seriously.....don't get me wrong, it's entertaining to read. Like reality TV.

But I can't imagine anyone thinking people should come here for serious football discussions.

This board serves the exact same purpose as a sports bar at 2 am. Ridiculous, but entertaining discussion by people who are not in a mental state to be discussing football

OUTSTANDING! Hopefully the tap is good! Mine is, as always. Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

RougeDawg
11-24-2019, 01:17 AM
Awesome. So are you rooting for MSU or against MSU Thursday Night? That's all that really matters till AFTER that game.

Where did I write anything about rooting for or against MSU?

What part of your brain did not develop, that prohibits the basic 4 year old level of comprehending the information provided?

Do you even realize you are a brainwashed pawn, trained to see what you want in everything you observe, over reality? I observe people like this daily, who emotionally interpret facts so they make them feel good, instead of seeing the facts for what they are. It?s the same mindset of people who have been indoctrinated to perceive water is dry, when the water disagrees with the reality their indoctrination has led them to believe is true.

Thank you for confirming that this type of blind delusional indoctrination was conducted, is possible, and has actually worked. I know some people about 90 years ago, who are now dead, that would be proud.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 01:21 AM
Hilarious! So, are you rooting for us to beat Ole Miss or not? That's all that matters this week. To hell with all the coaching crap. Have you surrendered to the Confederate bastards like Shotgun and many others here or are you still a DAWG?

Indndawg
11-24-2019, 07:38 AM
Dom Mulloniwitz could take this team to 8-9 wins just by appearing 10 minutes b4 1st game.

msbulldog
11-24-2019, 11:01 AM

Well said MetEd. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MetEdDawg again.

Ari Gold
11-24-2019, 12:02 PM

This says it best...