PDA

View Full Version : So if Shrader was in doghouse for skipping classes etc.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Why'd Joe play him at all? Curious minds want to know.

I'm thinking Joe knew he'd be trying to run that score up there some more.

Todd4State
11-24-2019, 01:40 AM
I find it interesting that the narrative has gone from injury to off the field issues. That tells me that MSU is probably spreading BS to cover for Joe being a moron and not starting the better player.

If there are off the field issues- I can see why those can happen when a clearly better player who has earned the job isn’t starting. Same thing with Payton and Guidry and Farrod and Dontae Jones.

I for the life of me do not understand why football coaches play their favorites over people that are clearly better. And then they wonder why they get fired.

Cooterpoot
11-24-2019, 01:43 AM
He is injured. He can play, but he’s injured.

Hambone
11-24-2019, 01:55 AM
He will have surgery the day after the end of our season. Foot issue

Dawgology
11-24-2019, 09:18 AM
He played for 10 minutes was 3/3 for 40 yards with a TD and ran for 65 yards and a TD..... how exactly is he hurt??

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2019, 09:21 AM
He is injured. He can play, but he’s injured.

Bro, he don't exactly look hurt on the field.

I realize there may be an injury, but my eyes tell me it ain't really effecting him & he's waaaay better than Stevens.

It's just not a good narrative

Cooterpoot
11-24-2019, 09:30 AM
Bro, he don't exactly look hurt on the field.

I realize there may be an injury, but my eyes tell me it ain't really effecting him & he's waaaay better than Stevens.

It's just not a good narrative

Look, I don’t care if you believe me. He’s hurt. He’s playing through it like many players do every year. He’s got to have minor surgery. And I’m not saying that’s what is keeping him out.