PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Cigar Boys:

Thick
11-23-2019, 10:47 PM
Get your checkbooks out and your pens ready, bc after tonight?s showing it?s evident what?s going to take place next Thursday. It?s an ass whipping draped in red, white, and powder blue with the worst mascot in the history of mascots. Criminal charges should be filed against Jo for what he?s done to this program in 2 years....absolutely unforgivable! Putin could not top the financial downfall on Starkville or the football program that JoMo has unleashed.

FriarsPoint
11-23-2019, 10:49 PM
In two short seasons we’ve gone from a grind it out, punch you in the mouth, team to shredded wheat.

BogeyGolfer
11-23-2019, 10:49 PM
This is a mic drop! Well said, sir!!

Coursesuper
11-23-2019, 11:06 PM
The buyout is already in place boys, just be patient. Not much further to go now.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 11:12 PM
Get your checkbooks out and your pens ready, bc after tonight?s showing it?s evident what?s going to take place next Thursday. It?s an ass whipping draped in red, white, and powder blue with the worst mascot in the history of mascots. Criminal charges should be filed against Jo for what he?s done to this program in 2 years....absolutely unforgivable! Putin could not top the financial downfall on Starkville or the football program that JoMo has unleashed.

Completely agree. If he plays Shrader though, he's got a chance.

Homedawg
11-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Completely agree. If he plays Shrader though, he's got a chance.

He's not playing GS. There are some issues and reasons. Doesn't make jomo any better. Actually worse. But he shouldn't be playing based on what I'm hearing. It's a train wreck.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 11:19 PM
He's not playing GS. There are some issues and reasons. Doesn't make jomo any better. Actually worse. But he shouldn't be playing based on what I'm hearing. It's a train wreck.

If that's the case ... why'd he play him at all tonight? Just trying to understand that myself.

Really Clark?
11-23-2019, 11:20 PM
The program is a mess. In 2 years just destroying what was built. IF we get to 6 wins it will be despite of the issues and coaches.

Cowbell
11-23-2019, 11:20 PM
It is insane to me that buyouts don’t come with contingencies. I mean I wish I could be bought out when I just sit on a bean bag eating cheetoes (preferably jalepeno) instead of going to work.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2019, 11:21 PM
The buyout is already in place boys, just be patient. Not much further to go now.

Opinions vary.

DogsofAnarchy
Culture problem gentlemen. JoMo brought it and he can’t fix it.

ShotgunDawg

Good lord. Just fire the man already.

TrapGame
11-23-2019, 11:22 PM

This is why I think Joe's done no matter the outcome of the EB.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 11:22 PM

Nope.

The day he walked into that door the players saw him as the substitute teacher & he's done nothing since then to change that perception.

We've got good players but the new coach may have to come in & really clean some stuff up quickly

Really Clark?
11-23-2019, 11:24 PM
Opinions vary.

What? The buyout money has always been there. That true not opinion

TrapGame
11-23-2019, 11:26 PM

Well, Joe did say we had to change the culture.

Cowbell
11-23-2019, 11:26 PM
Opinions vary.

Facts dont

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2019, 11:31 PM
Facts dont

I know one. Opinions vary.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2019, 11:33 PM

Yep. Just a waiting game now

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2019, 11:36 PM
What? The buyout money has always been there. That true not opinion

I know one. I'm sure opinions vary among them too.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 11:39 PM
Yep. Just a waiting game now

What do you think happens?

Commercecomet24
11-23-2019, 11:40 PM

Yep joe has almost singlehandedly destroyed the last decade of hard work.

Homedawg
11-23-2019, 11:40 PM
If that's the case ... why'd he play him at all tonight? Just trying to understand that myself.

Mop up time. And we have another one I guess. I know that's not very clear, but best I can do on here.

Homedawg
11-23-2019, 11:41 PM
Opinions vary.

Not if we lose thurs they don't. The only different opinion is if we win. And then it varies.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2019, 11:42 PM
What do you think happens?

I think we have a new coach after the egg bowl. I don't think joe can save himself at this point. Weirder things have happened but I just don't believe that he survives. A loss guarantees it and even with a win its a tossup

HailStateSZN19
11-23-2019, 11:42 PM
I didn?t get to watch the game due to personal reasons but tried to keep up with it on my phone. Sounds like we played just pathetic the first half and a good bit in the 3Q too. People who ACTUALLY know things (course/commerce/cooter/others), if we looked pretty pathetic and putrid against this FCS team, does that factor any at all into the decision looming Thursday? Really sounds like people were legit physically sick watching how we were playing most of the night on here and on social media. What are the % chances y?all put on Joe being back with a win vs a loss on EB night? And did tonight have any effect whatsoever?

Homedawg
11-23-2019, 11:43 PM

You might, but they don't need his money to make it work apparently.

Coursesuper
11-23-2019, 11:43 PM

Wut? That statement makes zero sense. I don?t know who you have put your faith in, but if I were you I?d reevaluate your decision making paradigm.

Really Clark?
11-23-2019, 11:45 PM

Sorry but if he is so plugged in, then he would know the money is there. Either they are clueless or you are just spouting out something to be argumentative. This is not opinion, the money is there and has been there for a long time, when we request it.

Homedawg
11-23-2019, 11:46 PM
Wut? That statement makes zero sense. I don?t know who you have put your faith in, but if I were you I?d reevaluate your decision making paradigm.

I'm reading it as, .... he knows an influential booster who doesn't think we should let him go.....with that said, his booster isn't strong enough to stop it, nor is standing in the way.

chef dixon
11-23-2019, 11:47 PM
Chances if we win Thursday Joe goes to Rutgers?

Really Clark?
11-23-2019, 11:50 PM

5% and only if the AD, board and Schiano stay in a power struggle for control that they decide to move on with another coach.

Coursesuper
11-23-2019, 11:53 PM
I'm reading it as, .... he knows an influential booster who doesn't think we should let him go.....with that said, his booster isn't strong enough to stop it, nor is standing in the way.

10-4. But his guy is on the outside looking in.

Cooterpoot
11-23-2019, 11:53 PM
The team is very much divided. Everyone knows it. He’s lost at least half the team.

msstate7
11-23-2019, 11:55 PM

Maybe we can offer to pay joe's 1st year salary if they take em**

BeastMan
11-23-2019, 11:58 PM
Mop up time. And we have another one I guess. I know that's not very clear, but best I can do on here.

Ya I’d love to here the full story on GS. I’ve heard a few things

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:05 AM

Whatever. This board knows everything, even when it doesn't. I put my faith in Christ. He doesn't care about sports unless I miss my guess. As for my MSU info, I don't have much, but THIS info is usually not far off.

Coursesuper
11-24-2019, 12:10 AM
Whatever. This board knows everything, even when it doesn't. I put my faith in Christ. He doesn't care about sports unless I miss my guess. As for my MSU info, I don't have much, but THIS info is usually not far off.

Bless your heart.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:12 AM

He didn't say one way or the other about what he thinks. He is smarter than you guys, and me. The impression was we were stuck for another year. The thing you morons keep missing is I hope he is wrong. You don't like me because I dare to suggest you might not get your way, or mine.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:13 AM
Bless your heart.

Thanks!

Really Clark?
11-24-2019, 12:16 AM
He didn't say one way or the other about what he thinks. He is smarter than you guys, and me. The impression was we were stuck for another year. The thing you morons keep missing is I hope he is wrong. You don't like me because I dare to suggest you might not get your way, or mine.

But you are using this source to dispute buyout money and that is why he thinks we are stuck another year with Moorehead. If I’m reading your statements correctly. That’s not an opinion, it’s just false. If they choose to pull the trigger this year, the money is absolutely there to do so. Now they may decide to keep Moorehead another year, but it won’t be because we don’t have the money to buy him out.

Cooterpoot
11-24-2019, 12:16 AM
Well, looks like the word is getting out there Joe is gone. Let’s see who we hire. There’s obviously someone ready to roll or a very short list of definites.

msstate7
11-24-2019, 12:18 AM
Well, looks like the word is getting out there Joe is gone. Let’s see who we hire. There’s obviously someone ready to roll or a very short list of definites.

Maybe we already have our guy

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:22 AM
You might, but they don't need his money to make it work apparently.

His money will be there whatever happens. He is a MSU man/family. He isn't like the vast majority of this cesspool.

Really Clark?
11-24-2019, 12:24 AM

Yeah, it’s getting out there. Still will be interested to see if we win, if they will actually go ahead with it. But things are being lined up to have things in place to move with a coach quickly

Commercecomet24
11-24-2019, 12:27 AM
Yeah, it’s getting out there. Still will be interested to see if we win, if they will actually go ahead with it. But things are being lined up to have things in place to move with a coach quickly

This.

dawgday166
11-24-2019, 12:28 AM

This.

Guys .. you're killing me here ... sheesh ***

Cooterpoot
11-24-2019, 12:29 AM

I don’t think we’ll see a lot of fight. Sounds like a lot of the team is just ready for it to be over.

Bothrops
11-24-2019, 12:30 AM
My question is..does Joe even want this job anymore? When I saw his halftime interview, I was kinda thinking, he either knows he's gone and has made peace with it, or doesn't care anymore. No emotion and no concern in his demeanor.

Commercecomet24
11-24-2019, 12:32 AM
I don’t think we’ll see a lot of fight. Sounds like a lot of the team is just ready for it to be over.

Yeah and they played like it tonight too accept for a few. Playing out the string

Commercecomet24
11-24-2019, 12:33 AM
My question is..does Joe even want this job anymore? When I saw his halftime interview, I was kinda thinking, he either knows he's gone and has made peace with it, or doesn't care anymore. No emotion and no concern in his demeanor.

Yeah it was a totally uninspiring night from him and the team.

Really Clark?
11-24-2019, 12:33 AM

Yeah, a bunch of issues and players are divided with the coaches.

dawgday166
11-24-2019, 12:35 AM
Just watched his PC. Seemed very subdued and beat down. Very, very short PC.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:36 AM
Jeez, you people are pathetic. It's Ole Miss. Go To Hell Ole Miss! We are even favored and you quitters have given up. Churchill would despise you. "Never, never, never, give up."

Cooterpoot
11-24-2019, 12:42 AM
How can we quit, when we aren’t even playing? It’s called an opinion.

RougeDawg
11-24-2019, 12:48 AM
Opinions vary.

Your thought process is the problem on this board and in society. You cannot have an opinion that disproves a fact. Because you have an irrational, illogical opinion on a fact, does not change the fact.

There are two sides to every opinion, but only one side to every fact. Learn that and live by that.

RougeDawg
11-24-2019, 12:49 AM
I know one. Opinions vary.

Do you even read what you post? You opposed a fact with an actual opinion and then tried to say your opinion was fact?

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:56 AM
Your thought process is the problem on this board and in society. You cannot have an opinion that disproves a fact. Because you have an irrational, illogical opinion on a fact, does not change the fact.

There are two sides to every opinion, but only one side to every fact. Learn that and live by that.

Lol, it's illogical and irrational because you don't agree with it. That does absolutely NOT make it FACT. You also in your frothing at the mouth emotional response, entirely missed that it wasn't my opinion. My personal opinion is more like yours than you would be comfortable with. I was just relaying one that carries a lot more weight than mine. Mine is weightless where it matters, like almost all of the drivel here.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 12:56 AM
Do you even read what you post? You opposed a fact with an actual opinion and then tried to say your opinion was fact?

Whose fact? LOL!

RougeDawg
11-24-2019, 01:06 AM
Lol, it's illogical and irrational because you don't agree with it. That does absolutely NOT make it FACT. You also in your frothing at the mouth emotional response, entirely missed that it wasn't my opinion. My personal opinion is more like yours than you would be comfortable with. I was just relaying one that carries a lot more weight than mine. Mine is weightless where it matters, like almost all of the drivel here.

What? Is the Easter Bunny besides you?

Someone stated a fact that the money is there for a buyout. You provided your opinion in response, and claim it as fact. Did I miss anything?

I?m sure you will not be able to respond because your Webster?s has been hijacked, and the definitions of opinion and fact have been swapped.

Even if someone makes a statement about something, someone else?s opinion on said statement, does not alter original said statement. Add in that the opinion provided has no facts to contradict said statement. Therefore the opinion is just that, an opinion on said statement, thus not altering or changing original said statement.

Can you follow? It’s called basic comprehension of the information given.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 01:14 AM
What? Is the Easter Bunny besides you?

Someone stated a fact that the money is there for a buyout. You provided your opinion in response, and claim it as fact. Did I miss anything?

I?m sure you will not be able to respond because your Webster?s has been hijacked, and the definitions of opinion and fact have been swapped.

Even if someone makes a statement about something, someone else?s opinion on said statement, does not alter original said statement. Add in that the opinion provided has no facts to contradict said statement. Therefore the opinion is just that, an opinion on said statement, thus not altering or changing original said statement.

Can you follow? It’s called basic comprehension of the information given.

Stated a fact did he? Evidence for said fact? Keep in mind my info is actually at that level. Hopefully you are correct and my source is wrong.

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2019, 12:19 PM
Sunday bump

timotheus
11-24-2019, 01:19 PM
Didn't a certain family donate funds to be solely used to buyout a coach?

Five-tool Poster
11-24-2019, 01:42 PM

Yes. The money for the buyout was always there.

Homedawg
11-24-2019, 01:52 PM

I'm not a moron. But thanks....

OLJWales
11-24-2019, 03:07 PM
If we have to buyout, can we deduct some of it from Cohen's paycheck?

R2Dawg
11-24-2019, 03:15 PM

Exactly what I thought as well.

OLJWales
11-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Exactly what I thought as well.

me too. looked and sounded like dead man walking; lame duckish.

MedDawg
11-24-2019, 03:37 PM

Wow, there are some rich people out there with millions to spare. Not for a named building or to contribute to a big project like the New Dude or an IPF or even to pay extra to hire a high profile coach, but just to fire a coach.

I'm not fussing. Good for them, good for us. They are necessary to build a big time program. And they likely have given to the big projects too. It's just that the statement "Didn't a certain family donate funds to be solely used to buy out a coach" struck me.

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2019, 05:28 PM
Wow, there are some rich people out there with millions to spare. Not for a named building or to contribute to a big project like the New Dude or an IPF or even to pay extra to hire a high profile coach, but just to fire a coach.

I'm not fussing. Good for them, good for us. They are necessary to build a big time program. And they likely have given to the big projects too. It's just that the statement "Didn't a certain family donate funds to be solely used to buy out a coach" struck me.

The rumor was that Seal left money in his will when he passed away. It is supposedly earmarked for only hiring or firing football coaches. That is the rumor anyway.

FriarsPoint
11-24-2019, 05:31 PM
The rumor was that Seal left money in his will when he passed away. It is supposedly earmarked for only hiring or firing football coaches. That is the rumor anyway.

I think it’s pretty much fact. I’ve heard the figure was close to 100 large. That may be bs. No idea.

MedDawg
11-24-2019, 06:41 PM

That makes sense. That was a LOT of money he left so there's plenty to use for hiring and firing. More sense than Cohen going to some individual alum: "Hey, how ya doin? Can you give me $6 million so I can fire Moorhead?".