PDA

View Full Version : Bud Foster Defense with Shutout

Really Clark?
11-23-2019, 06:43 PM
Great way for his defense to play in his last game at home. Fantastic career and great coordinator. They needed 0 points from the offense the last 2 games. The defense has also scored the last 2 games pitching out consecutive shutout.

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 06:59 PM
I said a couple weeks ago that we should seriously give Justin Fuente a look. I got hammered.

Virginia Tech is sitting at 8-3. Last year Va Tech was 26th in recruiting and 24th the year before that.

He would be towards the top of my list. Experienced HC at the G5 and P5 level with success at both. In his early 40s. He would be someone I would offer big money to and would likely be able to draw a solid staff.

Irondawg
11-23-2019, 07:24 PM
Why on earth would he leave VT to come here? They are at least equivalent to us and have a much easier schedule

MetEdDawg
11-23-2019, 07:27 PM
Why on earth would he leave VT to come here? They are at least equivalent to us and have a much easier schedule

He's making $4 million a year. Give him 6 million. Better facilities and more national recognition.

StarkVegasSteve
11-23-2019, 09:29 PM

Because the Va Tech fans want him gone for some reason. I know for a fact Justin Fuente would take our job if it was offered. We need to give him a solid look.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-23-2019, 09:32 PM
He's making $4 million a year. Give him 6 million. Better facilities and more national recognition.

1) he's not nearly proven he's worth $6M, or that this good year is even building to something vs a fluke, but mostly 2) VT isn't going to do nothing as we offer $6M. They thought Fuente was worth $4M before he started winning there... there's a very good chance they match/almost match our offer

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-23-2019, 09:33 PM
Because the Va Tech fans want him gone for some reason. I know for a fact Justin Fuente would take our job if it was offered. We need to give him a solid look.

Oh really, so you've personally spoken to him about the issue and he literally said he'd take our job if offered? Get out of here with your hyperbolic statements and unnamed sources

StarkVegasSteve
11-23-2019, 09:41 PM
Oh really, so you've personally spoken to him about the issue and he literally said he'd take our job if offered? Get out of here with your hyperbolic statements and unnamed sources

Shockingly enough I know people who were close to Fuente when he was at Memphis and have made those statements. I know that’s shocking to you to think that people on message boards have good information but it does happen every once in a while.

timotheus
11-23-2019, 09:46 PM
He is worth at least double the amount we are currently paying this guru JoMo character guy.

BankerDog
11-23-2019, 09:46 PM
Shockingly enough I know people who were close to Fuente when he was at Memphis and have made those statements. I know that’s shocking to you to think that people on message boards have good information but it does happen every once in a while.

Now this I could get behind. Now shoot me a text back so we can continue our KT, Stevens discussion.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-23-2019, 10:21 PM

That's not "for a fact" lol, you're getting info from someone who supposedly talks to Fuente, and who's supposedly close enough to Fuente to be honest to him