PDA

View Full Version : AU and Bama beating FCS teams at halftime like they did MSU

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2019, 02:26 PM
So the FCS teams are as competitive as we were in the first half.

BhamDawg205
11-23-2019, 03:24 PM
Naw those teams at least tried. Better coached just severely undermanned. At least Joe would have a built-in excuse for not competing.

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2019, 03:26 PM
Damn this season can’t end soon enough.

4-6. Good chance to get to 6-6 and State fans are whining and crying like we are 1-10

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2019, 03:37 PM

4-6. Good chance to get to 6-6 and State fans are whining and crying like we are 1-10

Sorry if I expect our program to at least compete like other SEC teams.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 03:40 PM
Sorry if I expect our program to at least compete like other SEC teams.

What are you thinking?? *** 4-6 with our schedule is great progress in the right direction. Culture building is going exceedingly well.

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2019, 03:42 PM
What are you thinking?? *** 4-6 with our schedule is great progress in the right direction. Culture building is going exceedingly well.

Yep, a couple more years of this progress and we can really compete in the first quarter of SEC games.

bigplayslay
11-23-2019, 04:07 PM

lol nice.

RougeDawg
11-23-2019, 04:13 PM
Getting to 6-6, while looking totally incompetent and completely overmatched against average teams like UT and A&M is something we should all throw a knockdown drag out party for. KSU special teams debacle is also another area of praise. Throw in the never in a lifetime start to Auburn this year, Id say this program is moving in one direction only and if not stopped, a new bar will be set. But someone will have to start digging to set the bar.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 04:15 PM
Getting to 6-6, while looking totally incompetent and completely overmatched against average teams like UT and A&M is something we should all throw a knockdown drag out party for. KSU special teams debacle is also another area of praise. Throw in the never in a lifetime start to Auburn this year, Id say this program is moving in one direction only and if not stopped, a new bar will be set. But someone will have to start digging to set the bar.

We're most of the way to China now. Just a few more shovel fulls ****

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2019, 04:24 PM
I get it and I agree. JoMos offense is horrible. Horrible. When we were clueless to run the 2 minute drill vs KSU, I wanted to fight. When we lost to UT i wanted to burn all
My MSU garb. I get it. But Jackie said you’re are never as good or bad as fans say. I still want to win these last two and get to a bowl.

If we lose thanksgiving night, then I’ll join y’all in burning the program to the ground.

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2019, 04:29 PM
I get it and I agree. JoMos offense is horrible. Horrible. When we were clueless to run the 2 minute drill vs KSU, I wanted to fight. When we lost to UT i wanted to burn all
My MSU garb. I get it. But Jackie said you’re are never as good or bad as fans say. I still want to win these last two and get to a bowl.

If we lose thanksgiving night, then I’ll join y’all in burning the program to the ground.

What about getting a new coach is burning the program to the ground? It is really obvious to anyone that pays attention that Joe is currently burning our program down. I don't see how stopping him would do anything negative.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 04:53 PM
What about getting a new coach is burning the program to the ground? It is really obvious to anyone that pays attention that Joe is currently burning our program down. I don't see how stopping him would do anything negative.

I was questioning this too. Seems like we aren't the ones burning the program to the ground. The coaching regime is doing a fine job all on their own.

RougeDawg
11-23-2019, 04:58 PM
My MSU garb. I get it. But Jackie said you?re are never as good or bad as fans say. I still want to win these last two and get to a bowl.

If we lose thanksgiving night, then I?ll join y?all in burning the program to the ground.

Burn it to the ground after thanksgiving? There is not anything left but the fireplace and chimney at this point. All you would need is a sledgehammer after thanksgiving either way. What was built over the last decade has been a complete demolition down to the slab in just 18 months. It really is special.

R2Dawg
11-23-2019, 05:24 PM
So the FCS teams are as competitive as we were in the first half.

Agree but score with Mac Jones was 3-0 in a half so there is that. That does show how undercoached we are as we have tons more talent that those teams.

sandjunky
11-23-2019, 05:38 PM
Agree but score with Mac Jones was 3-0 in a half so there is that. That does show how undercoached we are as we have tons more talent that those teams.

Because Saban didn’t care after all the injuries, especially Tua. He could have named his score in the second half if he really wanted to - he knew States offense was no threat and wanted to just get out without any more injuries

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2019, 05:42 PM
Because Saban didn’t care after all the injuries, especially Tua. He could have named his score in the second half if he really wanted to - he knew States offense was no threat and wanted to just get out without any more injuries

SEC talent with FCS coaching.

sandjunky
11-23-2019, 05:45 PM
It feels like 2004 all over again