PDA

View Full Version : Harvard v. Yale

Westdawg
11-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Anyone watching that game? Students are staging a protest on the field and delaying the second half of the game over climate change, I believe.

OLJWales
11-23-2019, 05:03 PM
You are late sir. VERY late. Come join the fun before it's locked. LOL

BulldogBear
11-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Get off the field. Its just rude at this point. The only people not aware of the issue are those that are dead.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2019, 01:28 AM
Hopefully they keep that kind of idiocy up. They displayed for all to see the people that come from those schools are just a stupid as those fromany other school.

RougeDawg
11-24-2019, 02:41 AM
Get off the field. Its just rude at this point. The only people not aware of the issue are those that are dead.

The only humans who believe humans are responsible for climate change are flat out stupid. If you can explain the CO2 levels 10-100?s of times higher than they are presently, please prevent your evidence. If you can explain the periods of heat/drought and periods of ice ages before humans were even on the earth, please provide the evidence.

You have to be both arrogant and stupid to think human activity can alter the earths climate. If that were the case we would be able to control the single most thing responsible for our climate. The sun. Let me know when we can control the sun and I?ll respond.

Lastly, if one of the key elements for the survival of all plants on earth were detrimental to the climate why focus on it as pollution and the reason for change? CO2 makes up 0.04% of the current a atmosphere. If CO2 changes the climate why doesn?t water vapor change the climate? Water vapor averages 1-4%.

By basic logic and science we could increase the CO2 percentage by 100% of current levels and reach water vapor levels. But that cannot be attained because the earth would balance itself as it did before humans and will do after ignorant humans are gone. Calling CO2 the culprit of climate change is the same as saying water and oxygen are poison for life. Only truly stupid people can believe this.

Goldendawg
11-24-2019, 03:35 AM
Jo says he is smart to fix this problem, just as soon as he finishing fixing his "offense". Hiring Sly and Woody as offensive consultants if he gets 2020. Hail State!