PDA

View Full Version : Just Remember......

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 02:09 PM
Tonight is irrelevant. This game means absolutely nothing in regards to Joe's evaluation.

I look for Joe to attempt to put up 70 points tonight in an effort to make the "stats" like him more.

Scoring 60-70 points would move us up in a number of categories & give him ammunition to keep his job.

Don't fall for it. Be smart. Trust what your eyes tell you about the MSU program & not what some stat says.

Just a preemptive strike here. I saw many people fall for it vs Arkansas a few weeks ago & don't want to see it happen again.

defiantdog
11-23-2019, 02:30 PM
Don't drink the kool-aid huh?

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 02:32 PM

Don't do it.

We'll have people on here vouching for him after tonight. Just watch

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2019, 02:33 PM

I believe he is saying that don't read too much into beating teams that don't have any players that would even make our roster. Samford and Western Carolina are currently as competitive as we were at halftime against Bama and Auburn.

parabrave
11-23-2019, 02:36 PM
We should've been saying this after the ULL game instead of pumping up ULL before the game.

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 02:45 PM
We should've been saying this after the ULL game instead of pumping up ULL before the game.

Pretty sure somebody did.

dantheman4248
11-23-2019, 02:49 PM
Don't do it.

We'll have people on here vouching for him after tonight. Just watch

Nah we banned him

OLJWales
11-23-2019, 02:52 PM
Hope AC spent the off season sitting on their couches eating pizza like ours did.

DeputyDawg94
11-23-2019, 02:54 PM
The score should be something like 62-10. I can see it being much closer than that tho. Something like 35-16. I have no faith in the JoeMo O!

OLJWales
11-23-2019, 02:55 PM
AC lost to Incarnate Word by 7

dawgday166
11-23-2019, 03:04 PM
Hope AC spent the off season sitting on their couches eating pizza like ours did.

Joe was focused on losing weight so he could handle heat down here when just stepping outside. Football schemes, team training regimen, watching film, etc. were afterthoughts.

msudawglb
11-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Tonight is irrelevant. This game means absolutely nothing in regards to Joe's evaluation.

I look for Joe to attempt to put up 70 points tonight in an effort to make the "stats" like him more.

Scoring 60-70 points would move us up in a number of categories & give him ammunition to keep his job.

Don't fall for it. Be smart. Trust what your eyes tell you about the MSU program & not what some stat says.

Just a preemptive strike here. I saw many people fall for it vs Arkansas a few weeks ago & don't want to see it happen again.

Ok so don?t be happy if we win. Stupid. Smh

bobtail bob
11-23-2019, 03:31 PM
AC lost to Incarnate Word by 7

Isn?t that like a team of Tibetan monks ?

OLJWales
11-23-2019, 03:33 PM

Nope, just don't pleasure yourself if we whip a team who couldn't beat Incarnate Word. Of course that should go without saying.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 03:41 PM

Don't be stupid.

I didn't say this at all. I simply said to not use tonight's result, unless it's bad, as ammunition to vouch for Joe keeping his job

somebodyshotmypaw
11-23-2019, 03:42 PM

You obviously don't understand sports. We are playing an overmatched team, but we can still evaluate discipline, effort, and preparedness. It doesn't even have to be a game. You can attend practice and review discipline, effort, and preparedness. So tonight is not irrelevant if you know what you are looking at.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 03:42 PM
You obviously don't understand sports. .

You nailed it

somebodyshotmypaw
11-23-2019, 03:46 PM
You nailed it

Yes I certainly did.

dantheman4248
11-23-2019, 03:47 PM
You obviously don't understand sports. We are playing an overmatched team, but we can still evaluate discipline, effort, and preparedness. It doesn't even have to be a game. You can attend practice and review discipline, effort, and preparedness. So tonight is not irrelevant if you know what you are looking at.

I understand what you're trying to get at but Shotgun's point is that it is irrelevant to hiring or firing Joe. You can do all those things and still understand Joe needs to be let go regardless of the outcome tonight.

Jacksondevildog
11-23-2019, 04:04 PM
There will be a segment of the fanbase that will believe that everything is back on track if we win convincingly tonight. I won't be. There are internal problems within our program that can only be addressed by removing the head coach. If we win the Egg Bowl, it will be difficult to make a change, but I definitely hope we win it. We still have fans that are ok with the team showing up to the game on time in their pretty uniforms, results be damned.

bigplayslay
11-23-2019, 04:06 PM
I won't be surprised if it's close at halftime.

Dawgfan77
11-23-2019, 05:29 PM
To add to this. We look amazingly amateur from the change of warm ups from suits at the dawg walk to TO after a stoppage of the clock to the lack of discipline and lack of a true SC coach. The whole program is a disaster

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2019, 05:31 PM
To add to this. We look amazingly amateur from the change of warm ups from suits at the dawg walk to TO after a stoppage of the clock to the lack of discipline and lack of a true SC coach. The whole program is a disaster

Details have certainly been sacrificed. We've kind of gone from a tight, classy ship to a white trash feel

Dawgfan77
11-23-2019, 05:58 PM
Facts are facts. ACU was more wins than us. They are 5-6

Lord McBuckethead
11-23-2019, 06:23 PM
That is a fact, without any context and observation.