PDA

View Full Version : Time to Pack the Hump: We Got a Contenda....

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2019, 04:31 PM
We lost today, but we've got a damn good basketball team. Athletic, big, strong, & we also have shooters.

Once Nick gets back & this team gels, we could have a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 type season.

Super impressed with the balance, unselfishness, & weapons of this team.

Going to be a fun year! Let's support them

msugolf
11-22-2019, 04:37 PM
We lost today, but we've got a damn good basketball team. Athletic, big, strong, & we also have shooters.

Once Nick gets back & this team gels, we could have a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 type season.

Super impressed with the balance, unselfishness, & weapons of this team.

Going to be a fun year! Let's support them

I haven't been this excited after a loss in forever. Can't wait to get up there and watch them.

StarkVegasSteve
11-22-2019, 04:37 PM
With Nick this team could be hell on wheels. Watching us guard and play as a team is a very refreshing sight. Also, ROBERT 17 WOODARD. My god this kid has no fear and just wants to put everyone on a poster.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2019, 04:40 PM
This team is talented and is playing extremely well together. When Nick gets back they could really turn into a terror. Good to see something positive after the abysmal football season. Go get em Howland!

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-22-2019, 06:49 PM
When should we expect you to begin to start bashing this team with multiple new threads each day?

Second loss you don't deem worthy?

Keep us posted.

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2019, 10:26 PM
When should we expect you to begin to start bashing this team with multiple new threads each day?

Second loss you don't deem worthy?

Keep us posted.

Yep. He has deemed them a contender, so the next loss he will be basihing them and threatening to root for his Rebels.

TXDawg
11-23-2019, 12:16 AM
We played like a team for the first 10 min of the game and then only in spurts after that.

Still WAY too many selfish plays; especially in pressure moments (Carter’s long distance 3 with 30 sec left).

We should make the tourney, but even with Nick, this “team” isn’t a contender for anything.

Hopefully they’ll mature and gel as the season progresses, but recent history doesn’t give me much confidence.

shannondawg
11-23-2019, 09:20 AM
We played like a team for the first 10 min of the game and then only in spurts after that.

Still WAY too many selfish plays; especially in pressure moments (Carter’s long distance 3 with 30 sec left).

We should make the tourney, but even with Nick, this “team” isn’t a contender for anything.

Hopefully they’ll mature and gel as the season progresses, but recent history doesn’t give me much confidence.

Thanks for bringing me back to earth, I was thinking it might be fun in the Hump once again. Silly me.

chef dixon
11-23-2019, 09:33 AM
Hey guys I have heard that when Nick gets back we may be pretty good!

Ari Gold
11-23-2019, 09:55 AM

Still WAY too many selfish plays; especially in pressure moments (Carter?s long distance 3 with 30 sec left).

We should make the tourney, but even with Nick, this ?team? isn?t a contender for anything.

Hopefully they?ll mature and gel as the season progresses, but recent history doesn?t give me much confidence.

There we go... I bet you are real fun to be around at MSU sporting events..

OLJWales
11-23-2019, 10:15 AM
I've done some bitching and moaning but now I'm thinking there's very little reason not to be confident that Howland and crew put up some good numbers and make some March Noise this year. Been waiting a long damn time, maybe we've arrived