PDA

View Full Version : JOX Bham

sandjunky
11-22-2019, 10:15 AM
Roundtable this morning saying according to their sources joe croomhead here next year no matter the outcome of egg bowl

msstate7
11-22-2019, 10:16 AM
If we lose egg and keep joe, I want Cohen and joe gone if it goes like it certainly will next season. With that said, I trust what homedawg said... a loss and he gone

dawgday166
11-22-2019, 10:17 AM
Roundtable this morning saying according to their sources joe croomhead here next year no matter the outcome of egg bowl

Who this roundtable you speaketh of? King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, etc ?

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2019, 10:21 AM

I've heard the same, from a much better source.

Homedawg
11-22-2019, 10:22 AM

Hahahahah. Must've read rosebowl's stuff from a couple weeks ago...

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2019, 10:22 AM

If true, then it looks like we'll be shopping for a new AD as well.

You can't shove coaches down fan's throats when anyone with a brain can see it ain't working

Jack Lambert
11-22-2019, 10:26 AM
If we lose egg and keep joe, I want Cohen and joe gone if it goes like it certainly will next season. With that said, I trust what homedawg said... a loss and he gone

If we lose the Egg Bowl I think he is gone. He needs to be gone. If you can't win at least six every season with our scheduling you need to be fired.

PMDawg
11-22-2019, 10:31 AM
I've heard the same, from a much better source.

Well, that's depressing. I was assuming he was gone no matter what since it's already obvious he is in over his head. I always hate conditional firings anyway. They just delay the inevitable. "Change coordinators or you're fired" never works. Les Miles was going to be fired if he lost to Auburn, he won in a miracle and then was fired halfway through the next season anyway. Either it's working or it's not, you can't force a square peg into a round hole just by decreeing it.

I guess the main point is reliable people are saying he's staying no matter what. I guess that's a better decision than making it conditional. However, it's still the wrong decision and it's only delaying the inevitable.

I agree with MS7 - If next year looks like this year (and it will, if Joe is here), then John has to go too.

timotheus
11-22-2019, 10:31 AM
If this is really true then Cohen must be wanting to be the AD elsewhere.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2019, 10:34 AM
I call BS on this. My guess is that JOX has dated information

HancockCountyDog
11-22-2019, 10:38 AM
Hahahahah. Must've read rosebowl's stuff from a couple weeks ago...

If we win the egg bowl - we are not firing Jomo. I'll believe it when I see it.

Name the last MSU coach we fired after winning the egg bowl and going to bowl? Pretty easy - never happened.

If we lose the egg badly - ala 2008, its a possibility, but I just don't see us doing it since Jomo was Cohen's hire.

Makes an interesting next few weeks.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 10:49 AM

Name the last MSU coach we fired after winning the egg bowl and going to bowl? Pretty easy - never happened.

If we lose the egg badly - ala 2008, its a possibility, but I just don't see us doing it since Jomo was Cohen's hire.

To me keeping Joe is kind of like keeping Croom after 2007. Croom's team won enough to get to a bowl game but "his" offense had very little to do with it. If Joe gets to a bowl this year, it is more about how easy our schedule was more than anything he did. Joe is still benefiting from what Mullen built but another year and he might have torn down all the progress we built into our culture. If any of the behind the scenes rumors are true, Joe should be fired just from culture problems not even taking the shitastic product on the field.

defiantdog
11-22-2019, 10:53 AM
JoMo is gone if we get blown out next Thursday.

HancockCountyDog
11-22-2019, 10:53 AM
To me keeping Joe is kind of like keeping Croom after 2007. Croom's team won enough to get to a bowl game but "his" offense had very little to do with it. If Joe gets to a bowl this year, it is more about how easy our schedule was more than anything he did. Joe is still benefiting from what Mullen built but another year and he might have torn down all the progress we built into our culture. If any of the behind the scenes rumors are true, Joe should be fired just from culture problems not even taking the shitastic product on the field.

Here is my two cents - Cohen can claim we won 3 out of the last 4 and 4 out of the last 5 if we win a bowl game. ALso, if we play in a bowl game and don't fire him before, its a terrible look. You have to fire him in November right after the egg bowl. You cant wait until January. We won't do that.

The board posters on here that are claiming inside info are going to be backtracking a ton if he wins the egg and Jomo is still here.

wild_dawg
11-22-2019, 10:54 AM
There is really too much smoke for this to be the truth. Bo said this morning according to their sources if Joe loses the EB he is out. On top of all of this the Gene's pagers are pumping the smoke too. I trust the media closer to the situation more than Jox.

Really Clark?
11-22-2019, 10:55 AM

While true, there was a whole lot years from mid 40?s that we didn?t win hardly any EB?s. Decades of being dominated so it was pretty hard fire them after winning the EB when we didn?t win very many to begin with. Heck Royal and Warmuth didn?t win but left for other jobs because of their overall performance during that time

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2019, 11:09 AM
There is really too much smoke for this to be the truth. Bo said this morning according to their sources if Joe loses the EB he is out. On top of all of this the Gene's pagers are pumping the smoke too. I trust the media closer to the situation more than Jox.

I don't trust either.

Homedawg
11-22-2019, 11:31 AM

Um, the OP said they said no matter what. Meaning we can lose and he stays, i'm saying that's false. . But w that said, I don't think it out to the realm of possibility he gets let go w a win.

RiverCityDawg
11-22-2019, 11:34 AM
Those guys don't have any sources. They probably got that from something Matt Wyatt told them a few weeks ago or from something Hadad told the midday JOX show (3 man front) at some point.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2019, 11:35 AM
Um, the OP said they said no matter what. Meaning we can lose and he stays, i'm saying that's false. . But w that said, I don't think it out to the realm of possibility he gets let go w a win.

This. The snowball has been rolling since the ut debacle. A win in the Egg may not even be enough to save him. It's very possible that even with a win that he's gone. We'll know soon enough.

TrapGame
11-22-2019, 11:40 AM
We are not keeping Joe if he loses the EB. Saying we will is just bullshit. Even if he wins the Egg he has a 50/50 shot of either being let go or moving on to another job back up north. If Joe Moorhead is our head coach next year the home game attendance will be putrid. Davis Wade will look like Memorial Stadium for most JSU games. If Cohen wants to keep his job he finds a replacement for Moorhead outcome of the Egg be damned. Keeping your job should not come down to beating a 4-7 ole miss.

Dawgbite
11-22-2019, 11:44 AM
If true, then it looks like we'll be shopping for a new AD as well.

You can't shove coaches down fan's throats when anyone with a brain can see it ain't working

Actually I think he can. If we keep JoMo and he turns it around next year with a 7-8 win season then Cohen can point out that it was prudent to give him time. He can point to the "improvement" on the field and declare the program headed in the right direction. If we keep him and flop next year, all he has to do is fire him and we are happy. He maybe will issue a couple of statements during the season that are thinly veiled threats but regardless he will come down on the right side of the matter. Serious question, what coaching hire would get the fanbase back on board? I have not seen one possible coach that excites me to the point of wanting to go out and buy season tickets for next year.

Bubb Rubb
11-22-2019, 11:50 AM
Actually I think he can. If we keep JoMo and he turns it around next year with a 7-8 win season then Cohen can point out that it was prudent to give him time. He can point to the "improvement" on the field and declare the program headed in the right direction.

Are you willing to bet that this happens if we keep him? Therein lies the problem. Cohen will be betting millions in lost revenue on Moorhead turning it around next year if he brings him back. Moorhead has not shown even the slightest hope that he is capable of doing that. You already know Moorhead isn't going to be successful here. If Cohen brings him back, he endangers himself, too. This is the position Cohen is in. Now put yourself in his shoes - do you make a move? I think most of us would agree that you have to.

Maroonthirteen
11-22-2019, 11:51 AM
We are not keeping Joe if he loses the EB. Saying we will is just bullshit. Even if he wins the Egg he has a 50/50 shot of either being let go or moving on to another job back up north. If Joe Moorhead is our head coach next year the home game attendance will be putrid. Davis Wade will look like Memorial Stadium for most JSU games. If Cohen wants to keep his job he finds a replacement for Moorhead outcome of the Egg be damned. Keeping your job should not come down to beating a 4-7 ole miss.

Bingo.

TrapGame
11-22-2019, 11:55 AM
Actually I think he can. If we keep JoMo and he turns it around next year with a 7-8 win season then Cohen can point out that it was prudent to give him time. He can point to the "improvement" on the field and declare the program headed in the right direction. If we keep him and flop next year, all he has to do is fire him and we are happy. He maybe will issue a couple of statements during the season that are thinly veiled threats but regardless he will come down on the right side of the matter. Serious question, what coaching hire would get the fanbase back on board? I have not seen one possible coach that excites me to the point of wanting to go out and buy season tickets for next year.

That's just it. He shouldn't be "turning" anything around. He was given a ready made football program on a silver platter. There lies the problem.

confucius say
11-22-2019, 12:00 PM
5-7 and he is gone. Too much smoke around it from all kinds of people.

But, It is very possible we go 6-6 and keep joe. If that happens, going to be a big let down around here and the melt will be crazy. Dont get your hopes up too high people.

msugolf
11-22-2019, 12:04 PM

How do you think he "turns it around"? He has no identity on offense, no WRs to throw to, loses 2 4star RBs and most likely loses a couple of junior starters on defense to the NFL.

TrapGame
11-22-2019, 12:09 PM
How do you think he "turns it around"? He has no identity on offense, no WRs to throw to, loses 2 4star RBs and most likely loses a couple of junior starters on defense to the NFL.

Exactly!

The whole reason Moorhead has to "turn it around" is b/c of decisions he has made over the last two years. He has no clue on how to rectify the situation. He's the reason we are in the mess we have now.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 12:11 PM
That's just it. He shouldn't be "turning" anything around. He was given a ready made football program on a silver platter. There lies the problem.

Yep, let whoever takes over for Saban win 9 then 7 games. He isn't getting a 3rd year to "turn around" the program to 8 wins. I realize this is talking about Bama but the same premise applies. We had an 8 win program with a very loaded team that was set up for 10-11 wins. Moorhead only wins 8 and does that by beating a bunch of shit teams and leaning on his #1 Defense that was given to him. I am not sure if Chad Morris could have screwed that up. This year, we barely beat a good ULL team, a mediocre USM, a mediocre UK team (that has gotten better by moving Bowden to QB), and possibly the worst SEC team in history.

In our losses, KSU was close but it was also one of the first games with a brand new coach for them. Also coaching lost that game as much as anything else.

AU was over 6 minutes into the game. Extremely embarrassing game by the team.

UT game that was probably over when the team left Starkville. One of the MOST Embarrassing games I have ever witnessed live. At least with Jackie's last years and Croom, you expected to lose because either talent level or coaches were one foot out of the door.

LSU game over before halftime. Embarrassing yet again.

A&M game over by halftime. Embarrassing yet again.

Bama game over in the first quarter. Embarrassing yet again.

There seems to be a pattern here. Our team is steadily getting worse and we are now not competitive against teams with a heartbeat.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 12:13 PM

I could see Shoop leaving if he gets the chance also. Shoop trying to correct Moorhead's program by instilling toughness Tuesdays can only go so far. Another year under Moorhead and our defense will be even softer and slower. It already greatly affects the defense and I am sure Shoop is having to adjust for it.

Percho
11-22-2019, 12:15 PM

Can you consistently go to a bowl game in the SEC and still be a bad team? Could you go to 6 - 10 straight bowls with only 6 wins?

MaroonFlounder
11-22-2019, 12:48 PM

Unless the cigar boys force Cohen's hand.

msstate7
11-22-2019, 12:52 PM
I just don't see us firing him at 6-6, but if we do, I think we have our guy already. May wait a week or so, but I think it'll be a done deal.

Thick
11-22-2019, 12:53 PM
First of all, I don’t think we can beat OM. Second, I’m not sure we can consistently score on offense. I say this because, defensively we will give up big plays, and we will turn small gains into big gains because we are a terrible tackling team. Our offense is not as physical as OM’s defense, their special teams are better then ours, and they compete hard and get after you in all 3 phases. If you look at our games and their games, they have improved and we really have not. Their offense is ranked higher then ours and they are a much younger team then us offensively.

Regardless of the outcome, if we keep Jo ticket sales will go down as will attendance due to rebuilding next year. I said after the first few games last year that he was in over his head. I was right then, and I’m right now. Soft as granny’s titties!!

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 01:29 PM
First of all, I don’t think we can beat OM. Second, I’m not sure we can consistently score on offense. I say this because, defensively we will give up big plays, and we will turn small gains into big gains because we are a terrible tackling team. Our offense is not as physical as OM’s defense, EVERYONE's special teams are better then ours, and they compete hard and get after you in all 3 phases. If you look at our games and their games, they have improved and we really have not. Their offense is ranked higher then ours and they are a much younger team then us offensively.

Regardless of the outcome, if we keep Jo ticket sales will go down as will attendance due to rebuilding next year. I said after the first few games last year that he was in over his head. I was right then, and I’m right now. Soft as granny’s titties!!

Fify.

How you can be that bad at special teams when for the first time you have a coach just dedicated to special teams, it blows my mind.

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Are you willing to bet that this happens if we keep him? Therein lies the problem. Cohen will be betting millions in lost revenue on Moorhead turning it around next year if he brings him back. Moorhead has not shown even the slightest hope that he is capable of doing that. You already know Moorhead isn't going to be successful here. If Cohen brings him back, he endangers himself, too. This is the position Cohen is in. Now put yourself in his shoes - do you make a move? I think most of us would agree that you have to.

If he fires him it is certain that we will lose millions. The money issue there is probabaly moot. Just a point of order.

Coursesuper
11-22-2019, 01:40 PM
If he fires him it is certain that we will lose millions. The money issue there is probabaly moot. Just a point of order.

I don't understand how we will lose millions can you explain that?

PMDawg
11-22-2019, 01:43 PM
First of all, I don’t think we can beat OM. Second, I’m not sure we can consistently score on offense. I say this because, defensively we will give up big plays, and we will turn small gains into big gains because we are a terrible tackling team. Our offense is not as physical as OM’s defense, their special teams are better then ours, and they compete hard and get after you in all 3 phases. If you look at our games and their games, they have improved and we really have not. Their offense is ranked higher then ours and they are a much younger team then us offensively.

Agree. I fully EXPECT to lose that game. I think it will look a lot like the Auburn, LSU, A&M, and Bama games too. Our defense has no answer for Plumlee, and their defense plays hard. Joe's offense will have a hard time putting points on Ole Miss.

dawgday166
11-22-2019, 01:45 PM
I don't understand how we will lose millions can you explain that?

Buyout I'm guessing. So that would be certain. Revenue lost in Starkville is a more ambiguous thing.

Bubb Rubb
11-22-2019, 01:56 PM

No, if he fires him and replaces him, it will inject some confidence into the program and people will come out and support it. If he keeps him, we know what we will get and a lot of folks are going to sit the season out.

ETA: if the "millions lost" you are referring to is the buyout, that will be inconsequential. We probably have boosters that are willing to fund that, and the number is nowhere near as large as what people have been speculating.

But let's say for shits and giggles that you are right...if we fire him, we're going to lose millions. Well, if we keep him, we're still going to lose millions, and then lose millions next year when we fire him (by your logic). You've got to cut your losses as soon as you know you have a problem. Our margin for error is too small not to.

Okrastar1
11-22-2019, 02:03 PM
According to a high up booster i spoke with earlier this week Egg Bowl loss would be the end of JoNoMo. Said that feelers were sent out to a few coaches to meter their temperature on the job if it were to come open. His main point in talking was that the loss of revenue(ticket sales,merchandise sales, and also the loss of revenue that Starkville itself has seen this year) far outweighed the loss of any amount of buyout we had to pay.

Okrastar1
11-22-2019, 02:05 PM
5-7 and he is gone. Too much smoke around it from all kinds of people.

But, It is very possible we go 6-6 and keep joe. If that happens, going to be a big let down around here and the melt will be crazy. Dont get your hopes up too high people.

John Rhys Plumlee says otherwise....

TrapGame
11-22-2019, 02:42 PM
According to a high up booster i spoke with earlier this week Egg Bowl loss would be the end of JoNoMo. Said that feelers were sent out to a few coaches to meter their temperature on the job if it were to come open. His main point in talking was that the loss of revenue(ticket sales,merchandise sales, and also the loss of revenue that Starkville itself has seen this year) far outweighed the loss of any amount of buyout we had to pay.

Starkville will be like a ghost town on home games if Joe is retained. People are already talking about the lower turnout this season putting a bite on some businesses.

Okrastar1
11-22-2019, 02:51 PM
Starkville will be like a ghost town on home games if Joe is retained. People are already talking about the lower turnout this season putting a bite on some businesses.

The way he talked Starkville has taken a bath this year and many with $$$ are pushing as hard as anyone for an oust at head coach.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2019, 02:52 PM

Absolutely, this is far more reaching than any buyout. The buyout is chump change compared to what the economic hit will be next year with a lame duck coach and nobody really caring about football. There will literally be no excitement for football season next year if joe stays.

FriarsPoint
11-22-2019, 02:54 PM
Absolutely, this is far more reaching than any buyout. The buyout is chump change compared to what the economic hit will be next year with a lame duck coach and nobody really caring about football. There will literally be no excitement for football season next year if joe stays.

Which is exactly why he’s gone no matter what happens. I don’t know why people can’t see this.

DownwardDawg
11-22-2019, 03:32 PM
Joe is gone. Never heard of these people, but they obviously don?t know shit.

RocketDawg
11-22-2019, 04:01 PM
The way he talked Starkville has taken a bath this year and many with $$$ are pushing as hard as anyone for an oust at head coach.

Did Oxford businesses take a big hit with similar seasons under Matt Luke? They haven't fired him yet. Granted, there's a huge difference in Freeze's egregious behavior and Moorhead just being a lousy coach.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2019, 04:04 PM
Did Oxford businesses take a big hit with similar seasons under Matt Luke? They haven't fired him yet. Granted, there's a huge difference in Freeze's egregious behavior and Moorhead just being a lousy coach.

I think they have.

Cowbell
11-22-2019, 04:27 PM

There is also a large difference between Oxford and Starkville.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2019, 04:29 PM
There is also a large difference between Oxford and Starkville.

What do you mean?

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 04:48 PM
No, if he fires him and replaces him, it will inject some confidence into the program and people will come out and support it. If he keeps him, we know what we will get and a lot of folks are going to sit the season out.

ETA: if the "millions lost" you are referring to is the buyout, that will be inconsequential. We probably have boosters that are willing to fund that, and the number is nowhere near as large as what people have been speculating.

But let's say for shits and giggles that you are right...if we fire him, we're going to lose millions. Well, if we keep him, we're still going to lose millions, and then lose millions next year when we fire him (by your logic). You've got to cut your losses as soon as you know you have a problem. Our margin for error is too small not to.

It takes less than 10,000 in a drop in attendance to make up that buyout number and that doesn't even count impact in concessions, merchandise, and impact to Starkville revenue.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2019, 04:52 PM
It takes less than 10,000 in a drop in attendance to make up that buyout number and that doesn't even count impact in concessions, merchandise, and impact to Starkville revenue.

Yep and if he stays Davis-Wade will be a ghost town next year.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 04:59 PM

I think after Freeze, their job was pretty toxic. Luke is also a part of the Network and a good ole boy. Grew up a Ole Miss Rebel and played there. Pretty big difference in Luke and Joe's situations. If Dak came back as coach then we would give him a lot more leeway than someone else you just hire. UM has also been really competitive in most of their games. While our games have been decided in the first half of games, UM has been competitive in all of theirs. They are actually showing progress.

Lost to #18 Memphis by 5 points.
Lost to Cal by 8 points due to goal line stand.
Lost to Bama by 28 but they did score 31 which at this pace will take Joe 3 or 4 more years to score that many.
Lost to Mizzou by 11 on the road.
Lost to A&M by 7.
Lost to #15 AU by 6. They actually held AU to less points in the entire game than they scored against us in 6 minutes.
Lost to #1 LSU by 21 but actually was within 14 with the ball in the 4th quarter.

The trajectory of the programs are in entirely different directions. I HATE UM and this pisses me off more than anything else. We had the perfect set up with the Freeze situation and their probation which handcuffed their red backpack recruiting. If we had just hired a competent head coach that could have taken advantage of the situation.

Randolph Dupree
11-22-2019, 05:06 PM
Yep and if he stays Davis-Wade will be a ghost town next year.

I think tomorrow's attendance will be an accurate representation of things to come should Joe stay. I won't be able to attend tomorrow and have not been able to GIVE my tickets away.

gtowndawg
11-22-2019, 05:30 PM
The JOX roundtable had a new member today. Some guy named 007****

Maroonthirteen
11-22-2019, 05:53 PM
7 loses listed .... sounds like a downward trajectory to me. Or at last a flat line compared
To their past few years.

Homedawg
11-22-2019, 05:57 PM
I think tomorrow's attendance will be an accurate representation of things to come should Joe stay. I won't be able to attend tomorrow and have not been able to GIVE my tickets away.

Gonna be pretty empty and no students other than the homecoming maids!!

timotheus
11-22-2019, 06:17 PM
I can't find anyone who wants to take my tickets for free either. Mite be best to just not buy any next year and avoid the problems.

Dawgology
11-22-2019, 06:27 PM
Well...if this is true then I will save A LOT of money not buying tickets or wasting time with going to the game. Much easier to just turn off the TV when an unprepared team takes the football field.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2019, 07:25 PM
Gonna be pretty empty and no students other than the homecoming maids!!

Yep.Sad what's happened in such a short amount of time.

Todd4State
11-22-2019, 07:47 PM

Ole Miss is different because they always go to the Grove. Football attendance is optional.

maroonmania
11-22-2019, 09:42 PM

Exactly, if we lose the Egg Bowl and keep Joe there will be a lot more money lost with him staying than if he is let go. Mostly in ticket sales for MSU but in tons of other ways for Starkville.

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2019, 07:57 AM
There will be an embarrassing low crowd for many reasons but let?s not make this weekend out to be some
Mass protest of JoMo. Deer season, cool wet weather, 3 home games in a row in less than 20 days. On and on.

As for OM..... their attendance in stadium and in grove, has been way way down. I was down there for a soccer tournament on the NM St weekend .... folks could not give tickets away. Also it was no problem getting a spot at the bar in town to watch LSU/Alabama.

msstate7
11-23-2019, 08:00 AM
There will be an embarrassing low crowd for many reasons but let?s not make this weekend out to be some
Mass protest of JoMo. Deer season, cool wet weather, 3 home games in a row in less than 20 days. On and on.

As for OM..... their attendance in stadium and in grove, has been way way down. I was down there for a soccer tournament on the NM St weekend .... folks could not give tickets away. Also it was no problem getting a spot at the bar in town to watch LSU/Alabama.

Bc they have a bad coach that's killing excitement... just like us. They retained theirs. Hopefully we're smarter than them

Ari Gold
11-23-2019, 10:00 AM
JOX is about as dialed in on Miss State Sports as Finbaum is..

OLJWales
11-23-2019, 10:05 AM
I think after Freeze, their job was pretty toxic. Luke is also a part of the Network and a good ole boy. Grew up a Ole Miss Rebel and played there. Pretty big difference in Luke and Joe's situations. If Dak came back as coach then we would give him a lot more leeway than someone else you just hire. UM has also been really competitive in most of their games. While our games have been decided in the first half of games, UM has been competitive in all of theirs. They are actually showing progress.

Lost to #18 Memphis by 5 points.
Lost to Cal by 8 points due to goal line stand.
Lost to Bama by 28 but they did score 31 which at this pace will take Joe 3 or 4 more years to score that many.
Lost to Mizzou by 11 on the road.
Lost to A&M by 7.
Lost to #15 AU by 6. They actually held AU to less points in the entire game than they scored against us in 6 minutes.
Lost to #1 LSU by 21 but actually was within 14 with the ball in the 4th quarter.

The trajectory of the programs are in entirely different directions. I HATE UM and this pisses me off more than anything else. We had the perfect set up with the Freeze situation and their probation which handcuffed their red backpack recruiting. If we had just hired a competent head coach that could have taken advantage of the situation.

Good points. Based on paper, OM is gonna have their way with us next Thursday. Won't be surprised if they are a road favorite in the egg bowl and the game may end up being like Mullen's 1st egg bowl coming in at 4-7.

I get sick and fking tired of us shitting our pants every time we get an opportunity to slam them while they are down. We will not get to the next level until we are the obvious better program than theirs. MS just doesn't have enough players for MSU to be sharing with OM. I've been waiting a few decades for us to take over MS but we just can't seem able to do it. sucks.

Ari Gold
11-23-2019, 10:45 AM
Good points. Based on paper, OM is gonna have their way with us next Thursday. Won't be surprised if they are a road favorite in the egg bowl and the game may end up being like Mullen's 1st egg bowl coming in at 4-7.

I get sick and fking tired of us shitting our pants every time we get an opportunity to slam them while they are down. We will not get to the next level until we are the obvious better program than theirs. MS just doesn't have enough players for MSU to be sharing with OM. I've been waiting a few decades for us to take over MS but we just can't seem able to do it. sucks.

We are never going to dominate the state In Recruiting and neither is OM.
And even if we did that’s not enough . You have to get kids out of state that fit the program and that are difference makers
They are out there, just have to be committed in getting them.

Ari Gold
11-23-2019, 10:46 AM

We are never going to dominate the state In Recruiting and neither is OM.
And even if we did that?s not enough . You have to get kids out of state that fit the program and that are difference makers
They are out there, just have to be committed in getting them.

DAWGS1
11-23-2019, 07:03 PM
This ?rumor? came from our tailgate as one of the JOX hosts I know visited our tailgate after the game.
But I will say one of our guys we tailgate with is very close with a ?cigar boy?