PDA

View Full Version : Just one more observation about the KY game

Barking 13
10-28-2013, 02:59 PM
and I'm done with it... with ~10 days to prepare for this game, did it look like they did not practice to anyone else? I mean, it seemed to me they would come out sharp on both sides of the ball. Instead, it was one of the sloppiest games all year, to me anyway...

Did they actually practice, or did they just watch film and play video game simulations on their I-pads? I certainly hope they prepare better for the cocks, or they will find one where it ought not be...

Coach34
10-28-2013, 03:04 PM
We came out and scored on our first two drives and looked damn good doing it. I call that pretty sharp

Barking 13
10-28-2013, 03:07 PM
I've been watching too many Alabama games then...

EngineerDawg
10-28-2013, 03:21 PM
We came out and scored on our first two drives and looked damn good doing it. I call that pretty sharp

If only we could script every drive?

DownwardDawg
10-28-2013, 03:46 PM
If only we could script every drive?

Yep. This is it. Our scripted drives look great. After that, it's up to Dak to make plays with his athletic ability. Same with Russell. He looks great when he's running those scripted drives. After that he has no chance because he's not the dynamic playmaker that Dak is.

We looked exactly how I thought we would look against Kentucky. I had no doubt we would win but I also knew it would be tight. I think my prediction was 28-20 in the game prediction thread. Mullen doesn't lose these games. He just doesn't win them "pretty" either.

MrKotter
10-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Talking about only seeing what you want to see. The game lasted longer than 2 drives. How sharply was the rest of the game played? You and Mullen both need to figure out pointing to one or two series in a game doesn't make everything all peachy. The second half, as nomal, was an unorganized mess. That's our identity and it has been since bama LAST YEAR.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Talking about only seeing what you want to see. The game lasted longer than 2 drives. How sharply was the rest of the game played? You and Mullen both need to figure out pointing to one or two series in a game doesn't make everything all peachy. The second half, as nomal, was an unorganized mess. That's our identity and it has been since bama LAST YEAR.

You say that but at the end we needed and got a clock killing drive with three 3rd and 9 to go first downs then we our defense bold up and gave us a stop when we needed it.

Satistically they have not been a bad team. They just can't close.