PDA

View Full Version : Belichick Scouting report on Dak Prescott: Good Read

Commercecomet24
11-21-2019, 09:44 AM
Here's Bill Belichick take on Dak going into this weeks game with the Pats. It's a good read and a break from the we need a new coach threads:

https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/11/21/20975697/new-england-patriots-bill-belichick-scouting-report-cowboys-dak-prescott-nfl-week-12

Offshore Dawg
11-21-2019, 09:54 AM
Good read on the Dawgs former tight end from someone that knows what he's talking about.

Pinto
11-21-2019, 09:56 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-04-2019/nf-iRj.gif

BeardoMSU
11-21-2019, 10:30 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-04-2019/nf-iRj.gif

Lol, I talk like Teddy all the time....I find it oddly enjoyable.

Tbonewannabe
11-21-2019, 10:41 AM
Dak has bet on himself and it seems to be paying off. He turned down some small endorsements when he first became the starter and he ended up with a lot better offers. Now he has turned down what some considered more money than he was worth and he is showing that he needs to get paid better than Goff or Wentz. I don't know what is the sticking point but Dallas better pay him or a franchise tag will end up costing them a lot more in the future because Mahomes is about to reset the QB market.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2019, 10:49 AM
I know one thing if Jerry don't pay Dak somebody will. With the state of the QB position in the NFL there are plenty of teams looking for a franchise QB. Dak gonna get paid.

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2019, 10:54 AM
Bold prediction:

When Brady retires, Jerry Jones will offer Bill full control of football operations to come coach the Cowboys.

With Dallas already having Dak, I think Bill may consider it. Dak would be in his prime & Bill doesn't strike me as the type that is looking to retire.

Jerry may be willing to give over full control since he'll be at an age where he'll be desperate for 1 more Super Bowl

bobcat91
11-21-2019, 08:10 PM
I've heard the sticking point is the contract length. Dak wants 4 yrs so he can come back for another big payday. The Cowboys want 6 to insulate themselves over the long haul.

Cowbell
11-21-2019, 09:51 PM
I've heard the sticking point is the contract length. Dak wants 4 yrs so he can come back for another big payday. The Cowboys want 6 to insulate themselves over the long haul.

Same thing I am hearing here in Dallas

Cowbell
11-21-2019, 09:51 PM
I know one thing if Jerry don't pay Dak somebody will. With the state of the QB position in the NFL there are plenty of teams looking for a franchise QB. Dak gonna get paid.

He would be the best replacement for Brady in NE

Commercecomet24
11-21-2019, 11:26 PM
He would be the best replacement for Brady in NE

That would be awesome! Would absolutely love to see that happen. Don't know that it would but a very good thought.

Ezsoil
11-22-2019, 01:09 AM
Bold prediction:

When Brady retires, Jerry Jones will offer Bill full control of football operations to come coach the Cowboys.

With Dallas already having Dak, I think Bill may consider it. Dak would be in his prime & Bill doesn't strike me as the type that is looking to retire.

Jerry may be willing to give over full control since he'll be at an age where he'll be desperate for 1 more Super Bowl

I think the relationship with Kraft is pretty strong......

MzTerry
11-22-2019, 01:46 AM
I think the relationship with Kraft is pretty strong......

Did you forget the sarcasterisks? They are not close whatsoever. I don?t buy into the media crap that they have ?feuds? but they are not buddies by any stretch. The difference in them and many other franchises w similar issues is they both handle themselves like professionals & let each other play their role/do their job.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2019, 07:50 AM

I heard that rumor. Dak wants another contract after Mahomes sets the new ceiling.