PDA

View Full Version : Anyone really know what Shrader's injury is?

coastratdog
11-17-2019, 10:51 AM
Our O is Offensive. Even tho TS is healthy he clearly doesn't get the O moving. Teams are just going to stack the box and make us throw it. Stevens had a few good runs but mostly from a passing play, running for his life. If our O struggles against OM why not change the QB try someone else? Even put KT in.

Cooterpoot
11-17-2019, 10:52 AM
Foot, requires surgery

HoopsDawg
11-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Foot, requires surgery

Huh? Then why did we play him at RB for one play?

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Foot, requires surgery

Any details? Specifically, is there any chance it affects him long term, or that he'll be limited in Spring?

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2019, 11:01 AM
Foot, requires surgery

So we gave a hand off yesterday to a player who has a foot injury that requires surgery?

tcdog70
11-17-2019, 11:04 AM
Schrader is ok. Joe likes Tommy

Cooterpoot
I mean, it’s Jo. I said when we ran him it was beyond stupid. It’s a minor injury but requires minor surgery to correct. Jo is an idiot of a coach.

msstate7
Huh? Then why did we play him at RB for one play?

I've never accused Moorhead of being a smart guy, but this seems even too dumb for him. Either cooter is wrong or it happened on that run, right?

Cooterpoot
11-17-2019, 11:06 AM
I’m not wrong. But Shrader could play. He’s not 100% but he could play. But running him at RB was really stupid.

BuckyIsAB****
11-17-2019, 11:38 AM
Hes not hurt.....he got in the doghouse

Dawgtini
11-17-2019, 01:00 PM
I?m not wrong. But Shrader could play. He?s not 100% but he could play. But running him at RB was really stupid.

Maybe he put something on tape for OM? Maybe next time Shreader will do something different t next time?

HoopsDawg
11-17-2019, 01:14 PM
Maybe he put something on tape for OM? Maybe next time Shreader will do something different t next time?

Lololol

Todd4State
11-17-2019, 01:15 PM
Shraeder’s injury is he isn’t Tommy Stevens.

Cowbell
11-17-2019, 10:44 PM
That’s another thing I hate about this coach. He claims all these undisclosed injuries to cover up for other things. Just be straight with us.

Skydawg1
11-17-2019, 10:47 PM
That’s another thing I hate about this coach. He claims all these undisclosed injuries to cover up for other things. Just be straight with us.Upper or Lower body injury is all we ever get out of him.

Todd4State
11-17-2019, 10:48 PM
That’s another thing I hate about this coach. He claims all these undisclosed injuries to cover up for other things. Just be straight with us.

MSU hasn't been straight with us for years on things regarding football.

Remember Holloway being a better blocker than Aeris? And Jackie with Dontae Walker being a better blocker and knowing the assignments better than Justin Griffith? It's laughable at times. They think we're stupid.

trojandawg
11-18-2019, 12:08 AM
I heard he had an injured moorhead

HoopsDawg
11-18-2019, 12:22 AM
Upper or Lower body injury is all we ever get out of him.

Right. But somehow Ferpa doesn't apply to Saban.

War Machine Dawg
11-18-2019, 01:13 AM
Shraeder?s injury is he isn?t Tommy Stevens.

This is the correct answer. Joe is gonna roll with his boi Plastic Man no matter what. Doesn't matter that he isn't significantly better than Shrader or that the team clearly doesn't respond to Tommy Boy the way they do to Shrader. Nope, Tommy Boy is a nuclear physicist who understands our Chernobyl Offense, so he's going to play if at all possible.

Todd4State
11-18-2019, 03:04 AM
This is the correct answer. Joe is gonna roll with his boi Plastic Man no matter what. Doesn't matter that he isn't significantly better than Shrader or that the team clearly doesn't respond to Tommy Boy the way they do to Shrader. Nope, Tommy Boy is a nuclear physicist who understands our Chernobyl Offense, so he's going to play if at all possible.

Joe has already said as much. Not that it should be a surprise to anybody.

As far as leadership- from my seat at the stadium I noticed that Shrader was the one going around on the bench rallying the other players. I never saw Stevens do that once.

DeltaChicagoDog
11-18-2019, 08:24 AM
'Hes not hurt.....he got in the doghouse'

Why is he in the doghouse?

Tbonewannabe
11-18-2019, 08:52 AM
'Hes not hurt.....he got in the doghouse'

Why is he in the doghouse?

Maybe he changes Moorhead's offense to one that works and he doesn't like getting shown up. Basically the same thing as the Auburn 2018 gameplan. Moorhead would rather get embarrassed running "his" offense than win running a different version.

StateDawg44
11-18-2019, 09:25 AM
MSU hasn't been straight with us for years on things regarding football.

Remember Holloway being a better blocker than Aeris? And Jackie with Dontae Walker being a better blocker and knowing the assignments better than Justin Griffith? It's laughable at times. They think we're stupid.

What would they be gaining from doing that?