PDA

View Full Version : Good news, we only need to average 408 yards and 35 points over 3 games

Tbonewannabe
11-17-2019, 08:15 AM
408 yards per game for "3" games and 35 points will get us to the same level as our "shitty" offense last year.

I heard someone ask Joe if the offense regressed from last year and he said it hadn't. I guess he is expecting us to win the next two and get to a bowl game so we can get to the same shitty offensive numbers as last year.

Cooterpoot
11-17-2019, 08:22 AM
It’s a rebuilding year on offense. We only returned 90% of our starters. If our defense plays every game like the second half yesterday (held Bama to 3), we can win big. ***

Maroonthirteen
11-17-2019, 08:39 AM
The bunch formation yesterday..... over and over and over. Alabama had 10 defenders in the box every time. On many occasions, against that defense, Every WR ran 5 yard routes into the middle of those defenders.

But I?m sure it?s all the players fault for not getting to their 2nd and 3rd read at the snap
Of the ball***

R2Dawg
11-17-2019, 08:45 AM
The bunch formation yesterday..... over and over and over. Alabama had 10 defenders in the box every time. On many occasions, against that defense, Every WR ran 5 yard routes into the middle of those defenders.

But I?m sure it?s all the players fault for not getting to their 2nd and 3rd read at the snap
Of the ball***

I think he is running that 10-12 times a game to setup the explosive play we've been hearing about for 2 years. You know where we waste a play throwing to air 50 yards downfield to covered receivers.