PDA

View Full Version : EliteDawgs Sitting in Section 4

Goldendawg
11-17-2019, 12:01 AM
Have read in several threads that several of you guys sit in Section 4, our family of eight does also. Could we develop a secret handshake or sign so that we can ID each other?*** BTW, I was being my usual sarcastic self and making many loud, negative statements toward SloJo during the 1st half. My sister advised me at the half, that I might want to tone it down as I was angering several fans a couple of rows back. Jo has made our program a joke and I did stop these type remarks except to my friends around me who feel the same way, rather than further anger other State fans. We have sat mainly in this section for most of our 50 plus years as season ticket holders/Bulldog Club members and have seen it all over the years. I am shocked that so many fellow fans still support Jo and think we just need to give him a couple of more years. This is a recipe for disaster for the future. Hail State!

gravedigger
11-17-2019, 08:53 AM
Have read in several threads that several of you guys sit in Section 4, our family of eight does also. Could we develop a secret handshake or sign so that we can ID each other?*** BTW, I was being my usual sarcastic self and making many loud, negative statements toward SloJo during the 1st half. My sister advised me at the half, that I might want to tone it down as I was angering several fans a couple of rows back. Jo has made our program a joke and I did stop these type remarks except to my friends around me who feel the same way, rather than further anger other State fans. We have sat mainly in this section for most of our 50 plus years as season ticket holders/Bulldog Club members and have seen it all over the years. I am shocked that so many fellow fans still support Jo and think we just need to give him a couple of more years. This is a recipe for disaster for the future. Hail State!

Think about that. You were angering people a couple rows away. And this was a game that was obvious we were going to struggle.

Your sister is a smart lady and apparently cares for you. Might be a good idea to run stuff by her before speaking in public.

viverlibre
11-17-2019, 10:06 AM
My sister

Pics?

OLJWales
11-17-2019, 10:14 AM
You should have gone full blown Jack Nicholson on them with a tirade about how they can't handle the truth.