PDA

View Full Version : First post...

Red Clay Hills
11-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Getting the first post in to go ahead and get the troll questions, etc out of the way. Been reading here and six pack for several years but honestly the conversations here are better. MSU class of 2005. Born, raised, educated, graduated a Bulldog. Lived in MS all of my life. Not a Slo Mo fan. Fire away!

msstate7
11-16-2019, 10:11 PM
You're an om troll - Liverpool

You're small minded if you don't like Moorhead - Gravedigger

Took care of it, guys

DownwardDawg
11-16-2019, 10:15 PM

Took care of it, guys

Good job. On your game tonight.

Welcome to the board newby.

Red Clay Hills
11-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Mstate7 - thanks haha. I think we are from the same general area. Maybe you are familiar with my username being from Neshoba.

Liverpooldawg
11-16-2019, 10:18 PM

Took care of it, guys

Why pick on me? This guy didn't say he was rooting for Ole Miss. I have no problem with him. Y'all still haven't noticed I ain't said one word about the coach.

msstate7
11-16-2019, 10:21 PM
Mstate7 - thanks haha. I think we are from the same general area. Maybe you are familiar with my username being from Neshoba.

I'm familiar... we aren't so far apart. Welcome

msstate7
11-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Why pick on me? This guy didn't say he was rooting for Ole Miss. I have no problem with him. Y'all still haven't noticed I ain't said one word about the coach.

You called my boy (cadaver) a troll, so I assume you think everyone is. It was a joke though, so chill.

TUSK
11-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Getting the first post in to go ahead and get the troll questions, etc out of the way. Been reading here and six pack for several years but honestly the conversations here are better. MSU class of 2005. Born, raised, educated, graduated a Bulldog. Lived in MS all of my life. Not a Slo Mo fan. Fire away!

Do you prefer Lamar Co MS Meth or Pickens Co AL Meth... also, what are your thoughts on Cat Whisky?

msstate7
11-16-2019, 10:26 PM
Do you prefer Lamar Co MS Meth or Pickens Co AL Meth... also, what are your thoughts on Cat Whisky?

He's from neshoba... we just prefer meth, period

Red Clay Hills
11-16-2019, 10:27 PM

I’m not a drinker so I can’t say. Although, in my younger days I never liked whiskey when I tried it....never tried meth but where I’m from I believe the preferred brand amongst that crowd is referred to as Scott County Slimfast.

Red Clay Hills
11-16-2019, 10:29 PM
7- I live a few miles away from “Methwood”.

Coursesuper
11-16-2019, 10:42 PM

Took care of it, guys

+1

Liverpooldawg
11-16-2019, 11:15 PM
You called my boy (cadaver) a troll, so I assume you think everyone is. It was a joke though, so chill.

I didn't call him a troll. I called him an Ole Miss fan because he is rooting for Ole Miss to beat us. By definition that makes him an Ole Miss fan. He defined himself.

msbulldog
11-16-2019, 11:19 PM
Welcome aboard Red!

dawgday166
11-16-2019, 11:22 PM

Confederates, Confederates, everywhere. Like little green men, monkeys, spiders, etc. to someone going thru detox withdrawals. *****

Liverpooldawg
11-16-2019, 11:27 PM
Confederates, Confederates, everywhere. Like little green men, monkeys, spiders, etc. to someone going thru detox withdrawals. *****

Well, if you by your own admission are rooting for them against MSU..........

dawgday166
11-16-2019, 11:37 PM
Well, if you by your own admission are rooting for them against MSU..........

I should've posted ... See what I mean. But now I get your post better ... Good one.