PDA

View Full Version : OM IS GONNA ....

Westdawg
11-16-2019, 09:26 PM
whoop our *** 😳.
They play with fire in all 3 areas....even when they are overmatched. They will score 40+ on us and I'm not sure we score 10

Tbonewannabe
11-16-2019, 09:29 PM
They are going to run for 400 yards

Bothrops
11-16-2019, 09:32 PM
Hell if the Ole Miss defense plays us like they're playing tonight, we won't score 20 points.

Irondawg
11-16-2019, 09:34 PM
They are going to easily run for 300 yards on us and we are going to have to sit there and watch them run the ball better than us which is embarrassing

Cooterpoot
11-16-2019, 09:37 PM
We’ll throw for 400 yards vs them.

DogsofAnarchy
11-16-2019, 09:39 PM

No we won’t.

KOdawg1
11-16-2019, 09:39 PM
I struggle to see a way we win against them. Like you said, they play with effort regardless of the opponent or score, and like or not, their coaching staff is better than ours. We have more talent, but they will come in and run all over us. Also, they'll be 4-7 coming into the game, but their APR is pretty good, so they'll likely get a bowl game with 5 wins.

NCDawg
11-16-2019, 09:40 PM
They are going to run for 400 yards

I don't think we have anybody that can keep up with Plumlee and Ealy. Once they break the LOS against us, they will be gone.

Cooterpoot
11-16-2019, 09:40 PM
No we won’t.

We threw for 250 vs LSU. I think we can. LSU is toying with them just like they did us. OM is nothing special. But Shrader needs to be the QB.

Turfdawg67
11-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Crickets when it was 28-7...

WSOPdawg
11-16-2019, 09:42 PM

No we won’t.

Agree with DOA -- we'll try to throw it around like LSU is doing, but we'll quickly realize after several 3-n-outs that our WRs are a liability, meanwhile OM is running it down our throats. Will be the final nail in JoMo's coffin.

Maroonthirteen
11-16-2019, 09:45 PM

Stevens and company certainly have the ability to do that. However we will have to survive the early penalty and Stevens pre-race shits.

I’ve never seen a player so obviously crap himself like Stevens does To start big games.

Cooterpoot
11-16-2019, 09:47 PM
Note, I said Shrader needs to play. I’ve already said OM is going to beat us. I just don’t see a blow out unless we completely quit. Our suspension guys will be big vs them.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2019, 09:49 PM
I don’t understand how they keep scoring. They CANNOT complete a forward pass, yet teams keep playing them soft to stop the pass. It’s hard to understand.

Stack the box and make them pass.

HoopsDawg
11-16-2019, 09:49 PM
Plumlee will replace Julian Edleman in a few years as a slot receiver for the Pats.

msstate7
11-16-2019, 09:50 PM
I don’t understand how they keep scoring. They CANNOT complete a forward pass, yet teams keep playing them soft to stop the pass. It’s hard to understand.

If you stack the box and plumlee or ealy get through the line, it's over

ShotgunDawg
I struggle to see a way we win against them. Like you said, they play with effort regardless of the opponent or score, and like or not, their coaching staff is better than ours. We have more talent, but they will come in and run all over us. Also, they'll be 4-7 coming into the game, but their APR is pretty good, so they'll likely get a bowl game with 5 wins.

We have more talent?

They have at least 3 players on offense that would be the fastest guys on our entire team.

We lack speed in the worst way

KOdawg1

Yeah but that was then and this is now. They haven't given up. And before someone makes the "garbage points" argument, we scored 7 points including garbage time vs. LSU. We also scored 7 points vs Bama while they scored 31. They're tougher, more physical, and more motivated. It's going to get ugly.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2019, 09:51 PM

That’s how this board is. Especially Joe Joe..... I mean DofA. Hasn’t been around much since he was after Croom.

ShotgunDawg
If you stack the box and plumlee or ealy get through the line, it's over

Agree. They are absurdly fast. Complete recruiting blunder on our part to not get at least one of those guys. We don't have speed like that anywhere on the field

Matt3467

Well it's 44-30 now with OM at 339yds rushing on 33 rushes. Yea no way we stop that.

KOdawg1
We have more talent?

They have at least 3 players on offense that would be the fastest guys on our entire team.

We lack speed in the worst way

Defense.

Maroonthirteen
11-16-2019, 09:52 PM
Shrader is not going to play another down unless it’s mop up duty v AC or Stevens gets “injured “ in the Egg.

Bothrops
11-16-2019, 09:54 PM
We threw for 250 vs LSU. I think we can. LSU is toying with them just like they did us. OM is nothing special. But Shrader needs to be the QB.

They have a dynamic duo in #10 and #9. That's pretty special. They don't even have to put a gameplan together for us.

ShotgunDawg
Shrader is not going to play another down unless it’s mop up duty v AC or Stevens gets “injured “ in the Egg.

Which is wild

Why did everyone and the staff get so down on Shrader?

TrapGame
I think ole miss beats us by two touchdowns.

parabrave

We might throw for 400 but we won't catch for 75.

KOdawg1
11-16-2019, 09:57 PM
This might be the first time I've ever seen a team come back from a large deficit by exclusively running the ball.

Bothrops
Agree. They are absurdly fast. Complete recruiting blunder on our part to not get at least one of those guys. We don't have speed like that anywhere on the field

This ^

bobtail bob
Plumlee runs like a deer. Once he gets past the LOS he is through the third level in two strides

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2019, 10:00 PM
Can't wait to watch Errol Thompson's slow ass chase them

parabrave
11-16-2019, 10:01 PM
Maybe Luke can give Moorhead lessons on keeping your team motivated when you are getting plummeled.

Quaoarsking
11-16-2019, 10:04 PM

No? Nobody has gone at 5-7 since our year, and there's now 1 fewer bowl and a few more FBS teams. It was fluky enough when it happened to us.

parabrave
11-16-2019, 10:05 PM
Plumlee runs like a deer. Once he gets past the LOS he is through the third level in two strides

Kinda reminds you of another QB. Plumlee is going to do his Nicky Fitz impression against us and our crappy arm tackling defenders and break the alltime QB single game rushing record.

Matt3467
Maybe Luke can give Moorhead lessons on keeping your team motivated when you are getting plummeled.

I see what you did there.

KOdawg1
No? Nobody has gone at 5-7 since our year, and there's now 1 fewer bowl and a few more FBS teams. It was fluky enough when it happened to us.

Didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying

KOdawg1
11-16-2019, 10:06 PM
What's crazy about Plumlee is that he can make the wrong read and keep the read option and still beat the DE around the corner for positive yardage.

BayouDawg
11-16-2019, 10:11 PM
Which is wild

It really makes me wonder if Joe has shut down Shrader to reduce wear and tear as joe plans to take him to his next stop. Hopefully Shrader has seen enough of joe and doesnt leave with him.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2019, 10:21 PM
It really makes me wonder if Joe has shut down Shrader to reduce wear and tear as joe plans to take him to his next stop. Hopefully Shrader has seen enough of joe and doesnt leave with him.

If it means Joe leaving, I’m fine with both going.

parabrave
11-16-2019, 10:21 PM

I hate to say it but Joe isn't going anywhere. But Cohen needs give him some goals for next year that must be reached, This might force him to hire a OC/ gameday manager and a coach to bust ass in practices. Because next year there will be at least 3 maybe 4 coaching vacancies and we might get stuck with someone who is worse.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2019, 10:29 PM
What Ole Miss is doing today is what I was hoping we'd do vs Bama.

I see where Ole Miss is going. I see what their identity is &, while limited, it puts a ton of pressure on the defense.

I don't see any of that with us

DeputyDawg94
11-16-2019, 11:57 PM
If it means Joe leaving, I?m fine with both going.
Yep

MarketingBully
11-17-2019, 12:02 AM

I see where Ole Miss is going. I see what their identity is &, while limited, it puts a ton of pressure on the defense.

And they still will be a 4-8 shit team when the game was on the line tonight Ole Miss was down 31-7. Who gives a shit about garbage points? At no point in that game OM had a chance. Remember that...

MarketingBully
11-17-2019, 12:05 AM
**** this board. I?m not going to post until after this shitty season is over with. Too much OM love and degrading of our football program here to stand it.

Todd4State
11-17-2019, 12:07 AM
And they still will be a 4-8 shit team when the game was on the line tonight Ole Miss was down 31-7. Who gives a shit about garbage points? At no point in that game OM had a chance. Remember that...

My thing is our fans need to call it both ways. Garbage points don’t count for our offense against Auburn and Texas A&M but when Ole Miss scores them it’s “they play so hard!”

MarketingBully
11-17-2019, 12:13 AM
My thing is our fans need to call it both ways. Garbage points don’t count for our offense against Auburn and Texas A&M but when Ole Miss scores them it’s “they play so hard!”

Exactly. This argument is just dumb. OM sucks assholes and is a bottom SEC team just like we are this year. My prediction is we win the Egg Bowl at full strength by 7-10 points.

BulldogBear
11-17-2019, 12:50 AM
Which is wild

Why does a a circus have clowns?

Tbonewannabe
11-17-2019, 07:27 AM

UM got within 11 points in the 2nd half. We were never competitive in the 2nd half of the LSU game. Those weren't really garbage points.

Maroonthirteen
11-17-2019, 07:44 AM
LSU lost focus and got sloppy in the 2nd half. No question about that.

However OMs ability to open up holes to run and Plumlee’s speed is a legit concern. We better hope Plumlee gets food poisoning or something pregame.

Sienfield
11-17-2019, 07:47 AM
You stop Plumbee and you will stop Ole Miss. Stack the box because if he gets beyond the LOS he's gone anyway. Ole Miss always plays LSU a good game and LSU defense is ranked in the 50"s. Calm down folks.

msstate7
11-17-2019, 07:59 AM
You stop Plumbee and you will stop Ole Miss. Stack the box because if he gets beyond the LOS he's gone anyway. Ole Miss always plays LSU a good game and LSU defense is ranked in the 50"s. Calm down folks.

Total defense:
LSU 47th
State 69th

Yds/play def:
LSU 53rd
State 116th

Rush def:
LSU 33rd
State 70th

Yds/rush def:
LSU 48th
State 100th

Ole miss total off: 28th
Ole miss rush off: 9th

somebodyshotmypaw
11-17-2019, 08:33 AM

They can't be fast. This board has said a million times that white kids aren't fast (Plumlee) and Academy kids aren't fast (Ealy). Been said a million times on this board.

R2Dawg
11-17-2019, 08:40 AM

Agree and that is the problem with where we are and where we have come from with Joe. Hard to believe we've let this happen when Olemiss was down and we were up. Gift wrapped their resurgence.

gravedigger
11-17-2019, 08:42 AM
whoop our *** 😳.
They play with fire in all 3 areas....even when they are overmatched. They will score 40+ on us and I'm not sure we score 10

Dont go anywhere near our President.

He will grab ya

99jc
11-17-2019, 09:04 AM
**** this board. I?m not going to post until after this shitty season is over with. Too much OM love and degrading of our football program here to stand it.

BYE.....don't let the door slam on that ass! I'm loading up on the REBs in our game cause its money time.

DogsofAnarchy
11-17-2019, 09:08 AM
Agree with DOA -- we'll try to throw it around like LSU is doing, but we'll quickly realize after several 3-n-outs that our WRs are a liability, meanwhile OM is running it down our throats. Will be the final nail in JoMo's coffin.

JoMo is not going to get fired. Doesn’t matter if we win or lose. Only way he is gone is if he decides to leave on his own. Baseball coach is gonna fix this though. I have faith.

basedog
11-17-2019, 09:27 AM
JoMo is not going to get fired. Doesn’t matter if we win or lose. Only way he is gone is if he decides to leave on his own. Baseball coach is gonna fix this though. I have faith.

Not so fast my friend, I've heard a few things from someone who knows a little. He want say much except when I ask about certain things he says "we shall see". Take it for what it's worth, I'm betting many under estimate our AD.

Let me say this, Joe isn't our answer, yes Cohen signed him, but Joe had high praise from everyone in the know. Mistake yes but to say on paper it was a bad hire it wasn't. Now we got a mess, regardless of the situation it's costly on the money side and in the next few years. But hiring a good football coach at Msu is iffy, it's iffy for over half the Sec schools. History the last decade backs this statement up.

I still want to win the last 2 games, I would never ever pull for us to lose.

BuckyIsAB****
11-17-2019, 12:05 PM
Which is wild

He did it to himself

Todd4State
11-17-2019, 12:13 PM
UM got within 11 points in the 2nd half. We were never competitive in the 2nd half of the LSU game. Those weren't really garbage points.

And then what did LSU do almost immediately after it got that close?

Coach34
11-17-2019, 12:14 PM

LSU-OM was 34-23 in the 3rd Q...ours was 36-7 in the 3rd Q...you don't see the difference?

BuckyIsAB****
11-17-2019, 12:19 PM
LSU-OM was 34-23 in the 3rd Q...ours was 36-7 in the 3rd Q...you don't see the difference?

I get what you're saying but that game was never close to in doubt. LSU beat the hell out of them. I watched the whole thing, they did get pressure to Burrow in the 2nd half and forced him into 2 bad picks. Other than that it was never close. LSU didnt fit QB counter and looked checked out but thats not to discredit Plumlee. He will do the same to us we dont have one who can catch him

Not sure why all of yall are shocked at Plumlee. He can roll and is a dawg. Been a dawg. Seen him throw the ball out of a casted hand his Jr year on a 2pt conversion. Was running full speed switched hands bc of a defender (to his broke hand) and threw the ball. It was incomplete but name another one who can do that. Seen him cover Mingo 1 on 1, he got beat once but so would anyone else. He is elite. I am glad he doesnt play for OGHS anymore. Moorhead turned his nose up at him bc he is a runner first. I posted a long time ago he would be the guy for them this year.

gravedigger
11-29-2019, 08:24 AM
Memories🎶

Maroonthirteen
11-29-2019, 08:55 AM
It’s fun to revisit this. I called one thing.

Stevens Injured.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:05 AM
whoop our *** 😳.

You need to give your self 20 stupid slaps.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:05 AM

YOu need to give your self 200 stupid slaps.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:06 AM
Exactly. This argument is just dumb. OM sucks assholes and is a bottom SEC team just like we are this year. My prediction is we win the Egg Bowl at full strength by 7-10 points.

you are a genius.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:07 AM
LSU lost focus and got sloppy in the 2nd half. No question about that.

However OMs ability to open up holes to run and Plumlee?s speed is a legit concern. We better hope Plumlee gets food poisoning or something pregame.

Well he didn't get food poising he Willeyed and Coled. We have speed on defense.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:10 AM
I don't think we have anybody that can keep up with Plumlee and Ealy. Once they break the LOS against us, they will be gone.

You were wrong.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:10 AM
I am just playing with you guys.

Sienfield
11-29-2019, 09:13 AM

Pat on the back.. shameless bump.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2019, 09:16 AM
I don?t understand how they keep scoring. They CANNOT complete a forward pass, yet teams keep playing them soft to stop the pass. It?s hard to understand.

Haha!!!! I actually got something right for a change!!!!

shannondawg
11-29-2019, 10:14 AM
I enjoyed the hell out of this thread. John Rhy needs to read it.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:31 AM
This one needs to be kept at the top of the page. The football knowledge that epitomizes several of our know it alls here is very apparent in it.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2019, 09:44 PM
This one needs to be kept at the top of the page. The football knowledge that epitomizes several of our know it alls here is very apparent in it.

Many on this board want it to disappear.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:13 PM
I get what you're saying but that game was never close to in doubt. LSU beat the hell out of them. I watched the whole thing, they did get pressure to Burrow in the 2nd half and forced him into 2 bad picks. Other than that it was never close. LSU didnt fit QB counter and looked checked out but thats not to discredit Plumlee. He will do the same to us we dont have one who can catch him

Not sure why all of yall are shocked at Plumlee. He can roll and is a dawg. Been a dawg. Seen him throw the ball out of a casted hand his Jr year on a 2pt conversion. Was running full speed switched hands bc of a defender (to his broke hand) and threw the ball. It was incomplete but name another one who can do that. Seen him cover Mingo 1 on 1, he got beat once but so would anyone else. He is elite. I am glad he doesnt play for OGHS anymore. Moorhead turned his nose up at him bc he is a runner first. I posted a long time ago he would be the guy for them this year.

That game was a blow out that was never in doubt, ever.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2019, 10:16 PM
Many on this board want it to disappear.

Of course they do, their poor old whooped down MSU attitudes are exposed for all to see.