PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Experience

Pinto
11-16-2019, 07:48 PM
Anyone else have a bad stadium experience today?

All the concession lines on the bottom and sky deck of the east side were extremely long. One concession on East sky deck only had two windows open. Didn?t we already go through this at the start of the year?

Several vendors ran out of food products.

The west side had bat warnings????

The whole place feels dingy, dirty, and unkept.

Cooterpoot
11-16-2019, 07:49 PM
But our baseball facility is great

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2019, 07:52 PM
DWS has gotten really old & needs a makeover

HoopsDawg
11-16-2019, 07:54 PM

Gotta get a coach first. Then probably a football only indoor facility. Then we can do some work on the West side.

That's another reason Napier is worth the gamble. Small buyout and we can probably offer 2.5, 3 million at first. He is on the Arkansas wish list though.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2019, 07:58 PM
Gotta get a coach first. Then probably a football only indoor facility. Then we can do some work on the West side.

That's another reason Napier is worth the gamble. Small buyout and we can probably offer 2.5, 3 million at first. He is on the Arkansas wish list though.

I'm sure Cohen will build an indoor track & softball pitching lab before any of that starts though*

basedog
11-16-2019, 08:41 PM
I will say the pre-game and halftime show was awesome, honoring our military made me proud. They had 4 paratroopers "Fly" in with Pow flags with the last one having the USA flag. All landed softly and perfect at midfield. Wish I would have recorded all of it.

Todd4State
11-16-2019, 08:45 PM
We just had a makeover. In 2014. Cohen clearly doesn’t give a shit about stadium experience because it’s been like this all year long.

There was a lot of confusion in the shuttle line and some Alabama fan asked me where the line was for the Research Park and I told him I didn’t know myself because our damn AD is too lazy to put up cones or something to define the lines.

Just a cluster17!

confucius say
11-16-2019, 08:50 PM
I was on west side in 202 and it was great. No issues at all. Fast lines on bottom level when I got pizza and hamburger too. Good experience minus the ass whipping.

Doggie_Style
11-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Hey.... but ‘Don’t Stop Believing’.....just terrible

Cooterpoot
11-16-2019, 09:00 PM
Not only is our HC learning on the job, so is our AD. Wait, he already knows everything.

Bothrops
11-16-2019, 09:15 PM
No, other than bunches of fans around me much more interested in all the video board entertainment than what was going down on the field. Then the demons came, and it occured to me that MSU doesn't care enough about winning at football. So I don't expect we will ever care enough. We just aren't Bama, LSU, Auburn or even Ole Miss as far as that is concerned.

Maroonthirteen
11-16-2019, 09:24 PM
East side concessions were horrible today.

I went down at halftime. Saw the line past the Ramps and decided to try again later. My daughter went down Just after 2nd half kick and got back with 5minutes to go in the 3rd. And she was in line the entire time. Couple below me, came back to their seat about 3 minutes after kick. Said they were in line the entire halftime.

A positive..... metal detector line moved quick.

ScottH
11-16-2019, 10:11 PM
We just had a makeover. In 2014. Cohen clearly doesn’t give a shit about stadium experience because it’s been like this all year long.
!

He has proven to be all talk.

Spiderman
11-16-2019, 11:23 PM

All the concession lines on the bottom and sky deck of the east side were extremely long. One concession on East sky deck only had two windows open. Didn?t we already go through this at the start of the year?

yeah, the damn gane

Coursesuper
11-16-2019, 11:37 PM
The whole thing is stale and forced, it feels phony.

starkvegasdawg
11-16-2019, 11:41 PM

I agree, but BDS must be a real dump, because pregame we kept having bammers saying how nice our stadium and campus were. Even saw some taking pictures of our concession prices to take back and show people.

parabrave
11-17-2019, 12:18 AM
I agree, but BDS must be a real dump, because pregame we kept having bammers saying how nice our stadium and campus were. Even saw some taking pictures of our concession prices to take back and show people.

Well when you pay your coach 7.5 mil the concession prices will be a tad high.

Ezsoil
11-17-2019, 12:20 AM
I waited in line for Pizza on the east side and they ran out... then I waited in Chik til a and they ran out....the regular lines were ridiculous...

Skydawg1
11-17-2019, 02:05 AM
Hey.... but ‘Don’t Stop Believing’.....just terribleThat "terdishun" needed to end the day ******* left. Florida has a way cooler 4th qtr song now, just to twist the knife.

defiantdog
11-17-2019, 02:24 AM
Concessions are worse than our football team, and it?s odd because they don?t really sell that many items. Kind of a joke when you compare them to other SEC schools. I sat by some Alabama fans who actually felt bad because my three year old son barely had a moment to ring his cowbell.

crackerjax
11-17-2019, 06:35 AM

After going to a game at A&M and seeing Baylor’s stadium since our last home game, I had the same thought when I got in the stadium yesterday.

99jc
11-17-2019, 07:26 AM
I waited in line for Pizza on the east side and they ran out... then I waited in Chik til a and they ran out....the regular lines were ridiculous...

Don't fret if we keep Moorhead the lines next season will be non-existent.

Maroonthirteen
11-17-2019, 07:36 AM
After going to a game at A&M and seeing Baylor’s stadium since our last home game, I had the same thought when I got in the stadium yesterday.

Yeah, that west side needs to be demolished and rebuild. Low rise. So the bottom few rows are worthless to watch the game. Upper and quarter deck “premium “ seating have no real amenities other than chairbacks. Press box and coaches boxes are old AF. On and on....

East side.... there is a damn chain linked fence along the top and separating the student section that no students use. Get ride of the Templeton fence With Some thing more atheistically pleasing.

Percho
11-17-2019, 10:46 AM
Don't fret if we keep Moorhead the lines next season will be non-existent.

Be like being a fan at that Southern Miss stadium.

BuckyIsAB****
11-17-2019, 12:25 PM
DWS is fine and is one of the best atmospheres in the country when people believe. Nobody believes so it has went down. It is a shell of itself. Thanks to Moorhead. There is no real energy no real belief.

In 2009 and 2010 that place was electric for every single game. Even vs UAB and Jackson St. It all feels forced and fake now, a lot like Moorhead on gameday. He honestly reminds me of an old man sometimes, great guy, fun to sit around with but you dont want him in the trenches with you

timotheus
11-17-2019, 12:29 PM
We won't be spending much there next season for sure if JoMo guru does continue.