PDA

View Full Version : John Cohen....

DogsofAnarchy
11-16-2019, 07:38 PM
According to the vast majority in Section 4 where I sat today, John Cohen is gonna have his head on the chopping block if he isn’t careful. Section 4 folks were in a consensus, it’s not winning and losing its how our players are prepared and their behavior. John Cohen may find himself on thin ice.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2019, 07:40 PM
Does section 4 have any influence?

TheLostDawg
11-16-2019, 07:40 PM
According to the vast majority in Section 4 where I sat today, John Cohen is gonna have his head on the chopping block if he isn?t careful. Section 4 folks were in a consensus, it?s not winning and losing its how our players are prepared and their behavior. John Cohen may find himself on thin ice.

Yeah it burns me up to see half our stadium in the other teams attire. He better do something because not only will season ticket holders not renew but the opponent fans won't want to come either.
Aka huge loss in revenue.

TheLostDawg
11-16-2019, 07:42 PM
Does section 4 have any influence?

Don't you know. That's where all the boosters and big time alumni sit. The club and suites are where they send their wives*

R2Dawg
11-16-2019, 07:46 PM
According to the vast majority in Section 4 where I sat today, John Cohen is gonna have his head on the chopping block if he isn’t careful. Section 4 folks were in a consensus, it’s not winning and losing its how our players are prepared and their behavior. John Cohen may find himself on thin ice.

What is "if he isn't careful" How much more on chopping block can he be? So they must think he is doing something right if he isn't on the chopping block now?

Jarius
11-16-2019, 07:57 PM
According to the vast majority in Section 4 where I sat today, John Cohen is gonna have his head on the chopping block if he isn?t careful. Section 4 folks were in a consensus, it?s not winning and losing its how our players are prepared and their behavior. John Cohen may find himself on thin ice.

People who sit in section 4 don’t make enough money to have an opinion that will influence the job status of Cohen.

TheLostDawg
11-16-2019, 08:13 PM
People who sit in section 4 don’t make enough money to have an opinion that will influence the job status of Cohen.

No but sections 1-22 combined do

maroonmania
11-17-2019, 12:11 AM
I had no desire to be there today for an ass whooping that was pretty obvious we were going to get so I made some money back on my season tickets and turned the channel after the first half. Also saved the gas expense, hotel expense and food expense. I love coming back to campus but going to games is ENTERTAINMENT. There was NOTHING entertaining about today's game for MSU fans.

Todd4State
11-17-2019, 12:20 AM
Now you know what the 4 in Todd4State stands for.**

basedog
11-17-2019, 10:04 AM
Talking Heads are and have been talking and meeting, don't be fooled, after all things said that are important are usually behind closed doors.

Jarius
11-17-2019, 11:11 AM
No but sections 1-22 combined do

If you are of the opinion that sections 1-22 actually do hold that power you are about to find out that they either do not hold the same opinion of those in section 4 or they do not in fact hold that power either because Cohen has absolutely zero chance of being fired barring some sort of scandal.