PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe the thought process

Dawgfan77
11-16-2019, 04:06 PM
Some of our fans still think we should keep Joe. This guy on twitter defending joe. SMHDH. Stupid people

OLJWales
11-16-2019, 04:09 PM
It's a tough bidness. Nice guys get fired sometimes after pocketing $6M or so for a couple of years. My Po ass ain't overly concerned to be honest.

Coursesuper
11-16-2019, 04:25 PM
I quit following almost everything and everyone MSU its just intolerable. Either bullshit or pure propaganda.

Cowbell
11-16-2019, 05:31 PM
Some of our fans still think we should keep Joe. This guy on twitter defending joe. SMHDH. Stupid people

Must be 007

Dawgbite
11-16-2019, 05:34 PM
I’m not saying that we should keep him or fire him but I’ve looked a Mooreheads past and this is the first failure that I have seen in his coaching history. I’m also old enough to say that this is not the first time I have seen the M State football team play like this. Maybe Mullen was just that great of a Coach or maybe he left a saver talent gap in the roster. I don’t know but one thing I do know is that it’s going to take time to fix it, time and recruiting. I’m glad that I don’t have to make the decision who gets to fix it.

FriarsPoint
11-16-2019, 05:38 PM
I’m not saying that we should keep him or fire him but I’ve looked a Mooreheads past and this is the first failure that I have seen in his coaching history. I’m also old enough to say that this is not the first time I have seen the M State football team play like this. Maybe Mullen was just that great of a Coach or maybe he left a saver talent gap in the roster. I don’t know but one thing I do know is that it’s going to take time to fix it, time and recruiting. I’m glad that I don’t have to make the decision who gets to fix it.

This team has enough talent to win 7 or 8 games. The problem is fit. He doesn’t fit here. Players coaches don’t work in this league. You’ve got to be an authoritarian hard ass.

timotheus
11-16-2019, 05:42 PM
The issue is 2 fold. He loses to the marginal teams which he should beat and he simply has zero pulse against a quality opponent. But he gets fired up post game? He's be a great HC at a private school that didn't offer schollys for athletics. He's a slide rule jockey kinda coach. This team has talent enough to win 7-8 and be competitive with proper preparation and film study.

R2Dawg
11-16-2019, 05:47 PM
This team has enough talent to win 7 or 8 games. The problem is fit. He doesn’t fit here. Players coaches don’t work in this league. You’ve got to be an authoritarian hard ass.

Joe just doesn't have the fire to be an SEC coach. Not only with players but officials and the game in general. So many times he should light up an official and he does nothing. The team feeds off that too where they copy their leader who has no fight. Coach has got to fight for his team or his team will not fight for him.

Unlike Joe thinks, it is not him and the team against the fans either like he has hinted. The fans are for you but we want to see some fight and some spirit from our leadership.

I feel just like I did in the Croom era right now. Fed up and sick of this apathy.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-16-2019, 05:47 PM

That's a valid point. It's not about getting a good coach. It's about getting the right coach. Some coaches are good fits at some schools, and bad fits at others.