PDA

View Full Version : TUSK Tribute!

Tripp McNeely
11-15-2019, 11:25 AM
I wanna take some time out of my day to honor one of our finest?nay?our #1 Finest/Bestest buddy! He?s #99 in your playbooks, but #1 in your hearts?our very own Tusk! He?s got the class and grace of a young Gregory Peck, and the wit and charm of a very old Justin Bieber! He consistently warms our hearts with his honest commentary, and I for one, am eternally grateful that he consistently reminds us of ?our place? in the greater SEC landscape?we need to constantly be reminded of that. Tusk I pour out a glass of Old Charter (neat of course) in your honor.

?but enough about the greatness that is our Big Brother from 80 miles (or so) east, can we take a minute to discuss the greatest dynasty in modern sports history that is his beloved Crimson Tide? From the omniscient glory of their Commander in Chief Nick Saban to the Mardis Gras, like atmosphere that envelops the Taj Mahal of sport, that is Bryant Denny Stadium, 6-7 Saturday?s in the fall. The splendor of this Program shall live in the anals (intentional) of history like the great Roman Empire, the Magnificence of Ancient Egypt or the great Kardashian Empire of modern times. When these modern day Gladiators ass-backward their way into their too numerable to count Natty, again this year, I for one, will spend at least a week or so basking in its glory. We mere mortals will never be able to comprehend, fully, what this Program means to the expanse of human history! We are simply allowed to dwell in the same universe?and for that, again, I am grateful!

TUSK, oh mighty one, this tribute is simply of my choice, and definitely not the result of some silly lost wager earlier in the season?I bow to you sir?I bow to you!

BeardoMSU
11-15-2019, 11:44 AM
Tusk, I thought it was awesome Chris Rock gave you a shout-out during his standup!**

https://youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4?t=397

BeardoMSU
11-15-2019, 11:49 AM
And lets not forget...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOdfQXed04

BrunswickDawg
11-15-2019, 11:55 AM
I wanna take some time out of my day to honor one of our finest?nay?our #1 Finest/Bestest buddy! He?s #99 in your playbooks, but #1 in your hearts?our very own Tusk! He?s got the class and grace of a young Gregory Peck, and the wit and charm of a very old Justin Bieber! He consistently warms our hearts with his honest commentary, and I for one, am eternally grateful that he consistently reminds us of ?our place? in the greater SEC landscape?we need to constantly be reminded of that. Tusk I pour out a glass of Old Charter (neat of course) in your honor.

?but enough about the greatness that is our Big Brother from 80 miles (or so) east, can we take a minute to discuss the greatest dynasty in modern sports history that is his beloved Crimson Tide? From the omniscient glory of their Commander in Chief Nick Saban to the Mardis Gras, like atmosphere that envelops the Taj Mahal of sport, that is Bryant Denny Stadium, 6-7 Saturday?s in the fall. The splendor of this Program shall live in the anals (intentional) of history like the great Roman Empire, the Magnificence of Ancient Egypt or the great Kardashian Empire of modern times. When these modern day Gladiators ass-backward their way into their too numerable to count Natty, again this year, I for one, will spend at least a week or so basking in its glory. We mere mortals will never be able to comprehend, fully, what this Program means to the expanse of human history! We are simply allowed to dwell in the same universe?and for that, again, I am grateful!

TUSK, oh mighty one, this tribute is simply of my choice, and definitely not the result of some silly lost wager earlier in the season?I bow to you sir?I bow to you!

It sucks to lose bets

parabrave
11-15-2019, 11:57 AM
TUSK goes to bed every night after watching Forrest Gump and The Flying Leathernecks.

TUSK
11-15-2019, 12:17 PM

Well done! 10/10

Now, go free, my son. And bet against TUSK no more!

TUSK
11-15-2019, 12:19 PM
Tusk, I thought it was awesome Chris Rock gave you a shout-out during his standup!**

https://youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4?t=397

That stand up is one of the best, most honest, edgy pieces of work I’ve seen. I wish we could still get comedy like that.

BeardoMSU
11-15-2019, 01:18 PM
That stand up is one of the best, most honest, edgy pieces of work I’ve seen. I wish we could still get comedy like that.

Word.