PDA

View Full Version : BA recruiting rankings

TheLostDawg
11-15-2019, 10:37 AM
Had Mississippi State at #5

Tbonewannabe
11-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Lemonis and the staff are doing some work. It will be interesting if we get some of the higher guys to campus. That is one thing we have struggled doing. UM somehow got Ealy to campus last year.

TheLostDawg
11-15-2019, 12:55 PM
Lemonis and the staff are doing some work. It will be interesting if we get some of the higher guys to campus. That is one thing we have struggled doing. UM somehow got Ealy to campus last year.

Yeah helps when the players get paid for either choice. I'm sure they didn't spare and expense since he was a two sport athlete

Homedawg
11-15-2019, 01:13 PM

And we shall see if he's ever going to play much. He was bigtime over hyped last year.

Todd4State
11-15-2019, 01:21 PM
It’s a good class. We have four potential SEC weekend starters in Fristoe, Smith, Tepper, and Carmouche. Blayse Berry could be a solid relief pitcher for us. The pitcher from Hinds is a late bloomer and we picked up some other solid JUCO pitchers.

Kellum Clark, Forsythe, Meche, and if we get him Blaze Jordan is about as good an infield class as we could get.

Addison Reed, Grantham, and Peyton Puckett are athletic and probably will be outfielders.

The only need I see is at catcher. Maybe. Austin Kelly could be a four year guy.

msbulldog
11-15-2019, 01:38 PM
Ealy didn't develop like projected his HS senior year, his rankings fell a lot.

KOdawg1
11-15-2019, 01:49 PM
Do we have a good chance to get most of them to campus? That's the most important thing

Homedawg
11-15-2019, 02:04 PM
Do we have a good chance to get most of them to campus? That's the most important thing

We've got several draft risks. Just part of it.

Todd4State
11-15-2019, 02:25 PM

Yes I think we have a good chance to get most of them. Austin Hendricks is the only one that is almost a 100% sure thing as far as being gone.

ZedFedder
11-15-2019, 02:25 PM
Did Austin Hendrick not sign? Not that it matters in the end really.

Ezsoil
11-15-2019, 04:10 PM

Was he even drafted?

Johnson85
11-15-2019, 04:22 PM
Yes I think we have a good chance to get most of them. Austin Hendricks is the only one that is almost a 100% sure thing as far as being gone.

I thought Blaze Jordan was 100% going pro???

basedog
11-15-2019, 04:36 PM

IFFY, lots of talk and its a wait see situation from what I'm hearing. He is still very young, that has a lot of what the future holds.

Turfdawg67
11-15-2019, 05:29 PM

Ealy will never play a meaningful down of college football! ***

Todd4State
11-15-2019, 07:34 PM

Today I’d put it at 50/50. We’ll see what kind of season he has and how that goes.

StarkVegasSteve
11-15-2019, 07:40 PM
Today I’d put it at 50/50. We’ll see what kind of season he has and how that goes.

Blaze would be a massive pull. I'd agree that it's 50/50. I know he really wants to come here. He absolutely Gautreau. If he's offered somewhere in JT Ginn money range then he'll be a Dawg. Anything over that then it could get very iffy.

TNDawg35
11-15-2019, 07:55 PM
The problem with Blayze is he doesn’t have a true position. The MLB scouts can’t really figure it out. He has worked at third and first, but the talk I have been hearing is he is too slow for that.