PDA

View Full Version : Reality check for those getting all hopped up on Mountain Dew after UPig

Coach34
11-13-2019, 07:43 PM
Auburn 51-10
Bama- 48-7
State- 54-24
W. Kentucky- 45-19

Those are UPig's last 4 games. WK has an awful offense that has had trouble scoring and put up 45 on UPig. Also notice UPig put up more points against us than the 3 other teams. Think about that- UPig scored more points against us than WK when even they had back-ups playing.

So you think we are going to suddenly break out and score all over Bama? At some point common sense has to play a part.

99jc
11-13-2019, 07:54 PM
Auburn 51-10
Bama- 48-7
State- 54-24
W. Kentucky- 45-19

Those are UPig's last 4 games. WK has an awful offense that has had trouble scoring and put up 45 on UPig. Also notice UPig put up more points against us than the 3 other teams. Think about that- UPig scored more points against us than WK when even they had back-ups playing.

So you think we are going to suddenly break out and score all over Bama? At some point common sense has to play a part.

My common sense told me to put 10k on Bama to cover 20 so I did. if we have to suffer through dumbasses shitshow team I'm going to at least profit from it!

chef dixon
11-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Nobody is truly getting that hyped about it

HoopsDawg
11-13-2019, 08:00 PM
My common sense told me to put 10k on Bama to cover 20 so I did. if we have to suffer through dumbasses shitshow team I'm going to at least profit from it!

I've got 3500 on it.

Coach34
11-13-2019, 08:03 PM
Nobody is truly getting that hyped about it

Sure we do. We have posters calling other posters small-dicked because they think we will lose big Sat after we put 54 on UPig. All these small-dicked message board posters thinking Bammer will roll Saturday are insane. They are sitting there with their little dicks expecting Doom when its obvious after UPig to the big dicked posters that TommyBoy is going to throw some points on Bammer and probably keep us close. Vegas is never wrong right? Line is down to 17.5

DogsofAnarchy
11-13-2019, 08:05 PM
Auburn 51-10
Bama- 48-7
State- 54-24
W. Kentucky- 45-19

We live in the age of Political Correctness and at MSU appearances mean more than results. By 2:30 Saturday the people will be off the holier than thou kick.

msstate7
11-13-2019, 08:08 PM
99 and hoops going in this weekend. I ban myself from betting on or against state, but I really think it's free money

BeardoMSU
11-13-2019, 08:13 PM
Sure we do. We have posters calling other posters small-dicked because they think we will lose big Sat after we put 54 on UPig. All these small-dicked message board posters thinking Bammer will roll Saturday are insane. They are sitting there with their little dicks expecting Doom when its obvious after UPig to the big dicked posters that TommyBoy is going to throw some points on Bammer and probably keep us close. Vegas is never wrong right? Line is down to 17.5

Maybe I've missed it, but who, in terms of serious posters, has actually said that? Not calling you out, I'm just curious; and also want to distinguish between those who are consistently realistic, and those who's whims flip-flop by the week, because they don't really count in this discussion.

Tripp McNeely
11-13-2019, 08:14 PM

So, by your own logic, since there is a 60 point over, Vegas is predicting a 41-24(ish) kinda score. You really think there are posters honestly expecting a much better outcome?

RocketDawg
11-13-2019, 08:17 PM

How much do you stand to win if Bama covers 20 (and I agree that they almost certainly will)?

PMDawg
11-13-2019, 08:19 PM
56-9. Bammer

Coach34
11-13-2019, 08:21 PM
Maybe I've missed it, but who, in terms of serious posters, has actually said that? Not calling you out, I'm just curious; and also want to distinguish between those who are consistently realistic, and those who's whims flip-flop by the week, because they don't really count in this discussion.

There's a thread on here where you have posters suddenly coming out and banging on posters calling out little dick syndrome for thinking Bama is gonna roll

OLJWales
11-13-2019, 08:33 PM
the vast majority here are not all hyped up about our last game. the vast majority realize we still suck. thread waste.

Gutter Cobreh
11-13-2019, 08:35 PM
There's a thread on here where you have posters suddenly coming out and banging on posters calling out little dick syndrome for thinking Bama is gonna roll

What's your prediction? Looking for how much you think we'll score and conversely what Bama scores both with and without Tua (in case he doesn't play).

I've said I think they could score at will against our soft defense. I do think we put up points against them, and not just in garbage time.

Please also remember that a ton of posters here thought LSU was going to get beat last week. There are a majority here who give Bama credibility based on prior years and not looking at their team this year. Their offense is more explosive, but this may be one of the worst Bama defenses they've had in quite some time.

Coach34
11-13-2019, 08:38 PM
What's your prediction? Looking for how much you think we'll score and conversely what Bama scores both with and without Tua (in case he doesn't play)..

I made my prediction in the prediction thread- 47-17 Bama with us scoring a TD late to get it down to 30. We will never be in the game by the 2nd Q

Turfdawg67
11-13-2019, 08:41 PM
Name 5 posters on here that are hyped up.

Cooterpoot
11-13-2019, 08:43 PM
I think we hold Bama to less than 60 and we score more than 3.

PMDawg
11-13-2019, 08:46 PM
How much do you stand to win if Bama covers 20 (and I agree that they almost certainly will)?

Lol

gravedigger
11-13-2019, 08:49 PM

Common sense told you to gamble 10 thousand dollars on a college football game......

I have now gone from despising your posts, to cringing, to full blown what the f&$@k.

Jarius
11-13-2019, 08:52 PM

The line has dropped to 17.5. You could have gotten a little extra cushion.

msstate7
11-13-2019, 08:57 PM

Interesting... 17.5 is just one book, westgate. William hill has it at 18. Most have it 19-20. It's 20 at golden moon.

Coursesuper
11-13-2019, 08:58 PM
If someone couldn't tell that Arkansas had completely quit then they know less than nothing and are wearing dome dark ass maroon colored shades. That we gave up 21 in the second half to them is concerning for sure. It is about whet I expected though.

I knew Arkansas was having some internal issues, I've got a buddy with a kid on that team. I didn't realize how bad it was until he texted me right before the game about the TE O'Grady quitting after a closed door shouting match with the HC and position coach. But it was easy to see they hadn't been there for several weeks.

Coach34
11-13-2019, 08:59 PM

Only a paint chip eating moron would take us less than 20 on Sat

DownwardDawg
11-13-2019, 09:10 PM
Name 5 posters on here that are hyped up.

He can?t. HS coach is his limit. Just look at his vocabulary.

dantheman4248
11-13-2019, 09:20 PM
Little Dick Energy: Thinking Bama covers
Tiny Dick Energy: Being Satisfied with an MSU cover
Big Dick Energy: Calling us to beat Bama by double digits because their qb is hurt at the start of the season and sticking to it.

TUSK
11-13-2019, 09:24 PM
So, by your own logic, since there is a 60 point over, Vegas is predicting a 41-24(ish) kinda score. You really think there are posters honestly expecting a much better outcome?

I?m with you, Tripp.

I?m gonna leave this line alone, though.... at least til I collect on my last one....

HoopsDawg
11-13-2019, 09:35 PM
99 and hoops going in this weekend. I ban myself from betting on or against state, but I really think it's free money

I'm 3-0 betting against state this year. Big on Auburn, small on LSU (damn it!), big on A&M after I heard the injury report. Computers don't seem to understand our suspension and injury situation.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2019, 09:51 PM
Just wanted to point this out.

https://nextshark.com/drinking-coffee-stronger-penis/

RezDog7
11-13-2019, 09:53 PM

You're a ****ing ass clown. Nobody any where is expecting us to be competitive Saturday, much less win. Quit trying to be something you're not. Every other thread is you dickheads pointing out how terrible MSU is at everything. Maybe some of us are just tired of you running your ****ing mouth nonstop.

Jarius
Only a paint chip eating moron would take us less than 20 on Sat

Well I loaded up on -17.5 on my book. If you want to place a bet with the site let me Know and I’ll place another one for you.

Todd4State
I'm 3-0 betting against state this year. Big on Auburn, small on LSU (damn it!), big on A&M after I heard the injury report. Computers don't seem to understand our suspension and injury situation.

Not sure how they come up with their lines. But our defensive stats are pretty irregular to say the least because we are better with the Tutor Gate players. I'd estimate that we're probably 10-14 points better with them in the lineup conservatively.

Jarius
11-13-2019, 09:54 PM
Interesting... 17.5 is just one book, westgate. William hill has it at 18. Most have it 19-20. It's 20 at golden moon.

I don’t know who my bookie uses but that’s what it is on our site. I got it at 20 and then doubled down on 17.5

Tripp McNeely
11-13-2019, 10:07 PM
I?m with you, Tripp.

I?m gonna leave this line alone, though.... at least til I collect on my last one....

Oh yeah...weren’t you supposed to give me something to copy/paste or something to that affect (or effect...I can’t ever remember) this week?

DownwardDawg
11-13-2019, 10:13 PM
Just wanted to point this out.

https://nextshark.com/drinking-coffee-stronger-penis/

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Outstanding!!!!!!

Jack Lambert
11-13-2019, 10:14 PM
Well I loaded up on -17.5 on my book. If you want to place a bet with the site let me Know and I’ll place another one for you.

If State only lose by 17.5 I will feel like we won the game.

Homedawg
11-13-2019, 10:17 PM
Not sure how they come up with their lines. But our defensive stats are pretty irregular to say the least because we are better with the Tutor Gate players. I'd estimate that we're probably 10-14 points better with them in the lineup conservatively.

So Arkansas would have scored 34- 38 wo them?? 10-14 is a lot for those guys. They are good players but not 10-14 each worth.

TUSK
11-13-2019, 10:22 PM
Oh yeah...weren’t you supposed to give me something to copy/paste or something to that affect (or effect...I can’t ever remember) this week?

Yeah. I’ll PM ya, buddy.

99jc
11-13-2019, 10:24 PM
Common sense told you to gamble 10 thousand dollars on a college football game......

I have now gone from despising your posts, to cringing, to full blown what the f&$@k.

Look I am up 14k this season if I lose 10k i'm still up 4k.....damn its only 17ing money not like I bet my life. And yes I am a degenerate!

Jack Lambert
11-13-2019, 10:24 PM
So Arkansas would have scored 34- 38 wo them?? 10-14 is a lot for those guys. They are good players but not 10-14 each worth.

LSU only scored 36 with out them and a few more who were hurt.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2019, 10:26 PM
Look I am up 14k this season if I lose 10k i'm still up 4k.....damn its only 17ing money not like I bet my life. And yes I am a degenerate!

I don't gamble because I need to put shoes on my kids feet and they like expensive shoes and stuff.

Homedawg
11-13-2019, 10:30 PM
LSU only scored 36 with out them and a few more who were hurt.

And ark scored 24 with them so what's the point?? LSU could have named their score. So don't act like we held them. They quit trying to score basically. It was long over. We gave up a gazillion against auburn - bad offense and A&M too. But gay and Autry aren't worth 14 points.

99jc
11-13-2019, 10:34 PM

The payout is a little over $9500

Jack Lambert
11-13-2019, 10:35 PM
And ark scored 24 with them so what's the point?? LSU could have named their score. So don't act like we held them. They quit trying to score basically. It was long over. We gave up a gazillion against auburn - bad offense and A&M too. But gay and Autry aren't worth 14 points.

I was backing you up not arguing. We are better with them but how much it isn't that much.

Homedawg
11-13-2019, 10:42 PM
I was backing you up not arguing. We are better with them but how much it isn't that much.

Gotcha! Agreed we are better.... but that ain't good. I do think bama will be flat early. Human nature. But it won't matter

defiantdog
11-13-2019, 10:45 PM
This post has to be click bait..... Saturday?s game may be similar to the Ohio St vs Maryland game.

CJDAWG85
11-13-2019, 10:55 PM
I wouldn?t be shocked if Tua dresses, but doesn?t start. Bama may give the backup a few series to see how he does and Tua comes in if needed. All that said, I want to see us play our asses off. I?ll be happy to see some fight in us even if we lose.

Todd4State
11-13-2019, 11:03 PM

Not that far out there considering they scored 27 on Texas A&M at a neutral site, 20 on Kentucky on the road, and 24 in our game. I feel like it's pretty safe to assume that they would have scored at least once more on us without the Tutor Gate players which in and of itself would have gotten them to 27-31.

Without the Tutorgate players we are averaging 35 PPG on defense. With them in the lineup we're only allowing 19 PPG. (I didn't count USM with Autry but I had it would have gone down to 18 points and change so I'm actually using the higher number) Of course that's against some of the "weaker" teams in the league so I would imagine that it would probably come out in the wash at around 26 PPG on the season had they played in every game this year because I would have to believe that we would have given up more than 19 to the better teams in the league- but it would also be offset by giving up fewer points to people like USM and ULL somewhat.

So, as an individual player- no they're not worth 10-14 points apiece but as a group- they probably are. You're talking about our best DT, a LB that could go pro and is our best at that position group, and what appears to be our best safety.

RougeDawg
11-14-2019, 10:51 PM

Computers look at predictable outcomes. Not sure they factor in how moronic the head coach is. If they add the HC moron factor our spreads would be much different. This clown has already lost 4-5 games we were a TD favorite or more. Something that only happened 1 time, I believe, in the 9 years before his 3 ring circus popped their tents in Starkville.

dawgday166
11-16-2019, 12:17 AM
Auburn 51-10
Bama- 48-7
State- 54-24
W. Kentucky- 45-19

I been trying to figure that last sentence out too SMH.

Lord McBuckethead
11-16-2019, 08:37 AM

We will lose to bama big. And don't worry about your small dick, no one gives a shit.

Coach34
11-16-2019, 03:40 PM
We will lose to bama big. And don't worry about your small dick, no one gives a shit.

a small dick that made money today

DogsofAnarchy
11-16-2019, 05:49 PM
Auburn 51-10
Bama- 48-7
State- 54-24
W. Kentucky- 45-19

Well at least you tried to tell em.

timotheus
11-16-2019, 05:52 PM
Relax. Joe Vester is a Guru****