PDA

View Full Version : Warning to MSU fans this weekend at Bama game

R2Dawg
11-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Bama fans are on edge over loss to LSU. If we were to have the upset of the century, don't make fun of them they might try to kill you.

Florence Times Daily front page story this week of a guy charged with attempted murder after argument from the LSU Bama game. Not kidding, google it yourself. I get the actual paper here and just read the story.

When Saban leaves if you are a professional counselor move to Alabama. Millions of customers will be waiting on you.

Coursesuper
11-12-2019, 07:40 PM
If you had ever lived in Alabama this is kinda common place. Ticks plus Alcohol equals stupid overflowing.

gravedigger
11-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Bama fans are on edge over loss to LSU. If we were to have the upset of the century, don't make fun of them they might try to kill you.

Florence Times Daily front page story this week of a guy charged with attempted murder after argument from the LSU Bama game. Not kidding, google it yourself. I get the actual paper here and just read the story.

When Saban leaves if you are a professional counselor move to Alabama. Millions of customers will be waiting on you.

Imagine that.

Coach34
11-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Saturday's game will be over by mid- 2nd Q. Bama covers

War Machine Dawg
11-12-2019, 08:53 PM

We'll be lucky to stay within 50. They are going to be pissed and Saban is going to run it up.

R2Dawg
11-12-2019, 09:35 PM
If you had ever lived in Alabama this is kinda common place. Ticks plus Alcohol equals stupid overflowing.

Yep, I've lived in AL for nearly 24 years. They run their flags on their cars year round and put flags on their gravestones.

DownwardDawg
11-12-2019, 10:18 PM
LSU fan murdered a Bama fan last year. Bama fans have a LONG WAY to go to catch up with the crazy ass corn dogs.

DanDority
11-12-2019, 10:33 PM

If this happened, Man up and fight back! But don't worry! You'll not have to defend yourself

Randolph Dupree
11-12-2019, 10:36 PM
LSU fan murdered a Bama fan last year. Bama fans have a LONG WAY to go to catch up with the crazy ass corn dogs.

It's not murder, but there was a Bama fan that went to jail because he tea bagged an LSU fan after the game they played in the Superdome. That's pretty 17ed up. And of course there's Harvey Updike....

Randolph Dupree
11-12-2019, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=R2Dawg;1180095]Bama fans are on edge over loss to LSU. If we were to have the upset of the century, don't make fun of them they might try to kill you.

Just carry some Dorals and an old copy of Autotrader. If they come at you just toss them off to the side. Instinct will take over and they will be distracted.

DownwardDawg
11-12-2019, 11:02 PM
It's not murder, but there was a Bama fan that went to jail because he tea bagged an LSU fan after the game they played in the Superdome. That's pretty 17ed up. And of course there's Harvey Updike....

Very good points. I just happen to work with the Cajuns. LSU fans are pretty rough. Especially now.

Apoplectic
11-12-2019, 11:02 PM
lived in la and al and theres no comparison between the two. a lsu fan wants to drink party and die for lsu. a bamma fan needs bama validation and they are crazy enough to kill u over their insecurities

msstate7
11-12-2019, 11:19 PM
I just want us to get it to the 4th with it still a game and win ATS. This would be progress imo

RezDog7
11-12-2019, 11:20 PM
I'm taking a bottle of Jack and KY. I'm at least going to try and enjoy the ass rape.

Todd4State
11-13-2019, 02:40 AM
This is the biggest issue with having sidewalk fans.

If there is one good side effect about rising ticket prices and costs is it has priced out most of the heathens that never went to school at whatever blue blood school and only set foot on campus for football games. They're typically the fans that used to start BS with opposing fans back in the day. I don't see it nearly as much as I used to.

And I can tell you from going to MSU/LSU games back in the 1990's the other big issue there was the extreme lack of security. That's been corrected for at least 15 years- or whatever year it was after some LSU fans busted out a bunch of windows in the Tennessee team bus and UT made LSU pay for it. There is more of a police/security presence and all of a sudden their fans are able to keep their pants on now and aren't as bold.

Of course Ole Miss fans still act terrible whether they have money or not. Easily the worst in the SEC. They're either sidewalk or entitled/spoiled brats that think that being good in football is their birth right.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-13-2019, 07:07 AM

You forget about the woman that killed her sister after an Iron Bowl loss because she wasn't "Bama enough"

Jacknut
11-13-2019, 08:07 AM
Lol, Bama could hand it off to Harris for every play and we still lose this game!

Dawgbite
11-13-2019, 09:24 AM
Lol, Bama could hand it off to Harris for every play and we still lose this game!

I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room at UAB med center and a woman just said the exact same thing word for word talking to someone else. You are a 50 year old blonde woman, married to Milton, and wearing a crimson cardigan. The bright side is that you have a place at the beach but your daughter isn't going to be able to make it down for thanksgiving this year.

Dawgology
11-13-2019, 09:27 AM
I'll be their huckleberry.

Maroonthirteen
11-13-2019, 09:38 AM
Speaking of fan bases.....

State and OM fans couldn’t be more different. OM fans are encouraging one another to not sell tickets, to show up and support their team. . Some State fans are trying to make a buck off Bama fans.

OM fans think they have a chance with a 150lb non-passing QB that is somehow going to outrun LSUs defense.

State fans.... pass the whiskey.... we will lose by hundred.

Dawgology
11-13-2019, 09:39 AM

State and OM fans couldn’t be more different. OM fans are encouraging one another to not sell tickets, to show up and support their team. . Some State fans are trying to make a buck off Bama fans.

OM fans think they have a chance with a 150lb non-passing QB that is somehow going to outrun LSUs defense.

Well...it's been proven that Ole Miss fans are delusional. Should MSU fans be?

msstate7
11-13-2019, 09:50 AM

If we all ban together and think positive thoughts, we can beat Bama!

BB30
11-13-2019, 10:30 AM

A real "Nostradamus"... Way to go out on a limb.**

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-13-2019, 10:34 AM

Don't lump the entire fanbase into this. You are talking about the fringe portion of the fanbase.

Dawgology
11-13-2019, 11:10 AM
Don't lump the entire fanbase into this. You are talking about the fringe portion of the fanbase.

Their fringe is exceptionally large than most then. I've personally been involved with a case that ended in a death. It started over an argument about the Iron Bowl. This was probably 15 years ago.

RezDog7
11-13-2019, 11:47 AM

State and OM fans couldn?t be more different. OM fans are encouraging one another to not sell tickets, to show up and support their team. . Some State fans are trying to make a buck off Bama fans.

We Believe

R2Dawg
11-13-2019, 12:57 PM
lived in la and al and theres no comparison between the two. a lsu fan wants to drink party and die for lsu. a bamma fan needs bama validation and they are crazy enough to kill u over their insecurities

True statement. There are more % of Bama lunatics than any other fanbase, period. Their existence and value as a person is tied to the football team. Sad and pathetic.

R2Dawg
11-13-2019, 01:00 PM

I'm not lumping the whole fanbase into this. I have some good friends who are Bama fans and played there. But there is a higher % of lunatics Bama fans than anywhere else. They are 95% are on edge after the loss though.

R2Dawg
11-13-2019, 01:02 PM

Post wasn't really about us winning; but about condition of Bama fanbase. Even if they win, rib them about losing to LSU and they could lose it.

msbulldog
11-13-2019, 01:33 PM

State and OM fans couldn?t be more different. OM fans are encouraging one another to not sell tickets, to show up and support their team. . Some State fans are trying to make a buck off Bama fans.

LOLLOLLOLLOL!