PDA

View Full Version : Who are/were you more worried about...?

wild_dawg
11-11-2019, 10:03 AM
LSU or Alabama?

Me personally, LSU. They are just flat out the better team. In regards to Alabama, I think we will be able to put up some points, but I'm not sure how much we will be able to stop them. If Tua still isn't 100% we should be able to get a few stops. I'm not predicting a win but if you're gonna play them, playing them at 11 am after the game of the century 2.0 is the time to do it.

DogsofAnarchy
11-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Hahahaha....

Coursesuper
11-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Neither, we aren't them, much more concerned about us.

Homedawg
11-11-2019, 10:45 AM
LSU or Alabama?

Me personally, LSU. They are just flat out the better team. In regards to Alabama, I think we will be able to put up some points, but I'm not sure how much we will be able to stop them. If Tua still isn't 100% we should be able to get a few stops. I'm not predicting a win but if you're gonna play them, playing them at 11 am after the game of the century 2.0 is the time to do it.

Bama doesn't have a great d. Neither did LSU, nor UT nor..... etc we don't core lots of points against teams w a pulse. It's been proven over 2 years.

dantheman4248
11-11-2019, 11:04 AM
The only other time LSU scored 40+ on Bama, nick saban took alabama into starkville and lost the next week.

wild_dawg
11-11-2019, 11:24 AM
I'm expecting a game similar to LSU except we may score a few more points. They'll start slow then talent will take over and they will pull away.

Really Clark?
11-11-2019, 11:38 AM
The only other time LSU scored 40+ on Bama, nick saban took alabama into starkville and lost the next week.

I don’t think his first team in 2007 is quite the same monster they have now.

dantheman4248
11-11-2019, 12:36 PM
I don’t think his first team in 2007 is quite the same monster they have now.

Only two teams in Bama history to give up 40+ to lsu so they look exactly the same to me. Dawgs by 90

Dawgology
11-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Stop it

dantheman4248
11-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Stop it

This season could be a lot more fun for you as a fan if you learned to stop worrying and love the bomb. Who cares what reality is this next 3 games. I'm rooting for MSU to win the next 3 and then we'll figure out everything else going forward. It won't happen but by god I paid my six years of tuition and i'm gonna get my damn money's worth and take this one rare instance where I can shittalk alabama and they have a 1% fear they're gonna lose while us losing doesn't bother me.

RocketDawg
11-11-2019, 04:08 PM
This season could be a lot more fun for you as a fan if you learned to stop worrying and love the bomb. Who cares what reality is this next 3 games. I'm rooting for MSU to win the next 3 and then we'll figure out everything else going forward. It won't happen but by god I paid my six years of tuition and i'm gonna get my damn money's worth and take this one rare instance where I can shittalk alabama and they have a 1% fear they're gonna lose while us losing doesn't bother me.

For a BS? :)

dantheman4248
11-11-2019, 06:53 PM
For a BS? :)

Two loads of BS actually.

gravedigger
11-11-2019, 11:27 PM

Not entirely sure what loving the bomb entails, but your outlook is the way a fan should enter EVERY season.

dantheman4248
11-12-2019, 02:05 AM
Not entirely sure what loving the bomb entails, but your outlook is the way a fan should enter EVERY season.

Dr. Strangelove reference.

Todd4State
11-12-2019, 02:46 AM
Two loads of BS actually.

Lots of people spend six years in school.

They're called doctors.**

TUSK
11-12-2019, 04:17 AM

I love it, Dan!!! Pick up your phuckin weapon and get back in the gawtdamn fight!!!

TUSK
11-12-2019, 04:20 AM
Lots of people spend six years in school.

They're called doctors.**

Easy there, Todd. It took me 8.... *

Love the black sheep reference.

Dawgology
11-12-2019, 10:07 AM

What? I was referring to the OP getting my hopes up but ok...