PDA

View Full Version : Bama opens at -21 moves to -19.5

Leroy Jenkins
11-11-2019, 07:37 AM
I think it goes back to >21 depending on Tua's prognosis.

LSU/om is -21

MetEdDawg
11-11-2019, 08:24 AM
If I remember correctly one of their starting OL went down and will be out for our game as well. Not sure who it was but I think they lost an OL starter.

I still don't think we win, but if Tua is out, a starting OL is out, and they look banged up, this game could end up closer than we thought. Still think we get beat up pretty good, but this game could end up looking sloppy.

Dawgology
11-11-2019, 08:47 AM
They could run their second string out there the whole game and we would still lose by a couple TD’s.

BeardoMSU
11-11-2019, 09:07 AM
I anticipate a hate ****ing is imminent...would love to be surprised, though.

Activated Alpha
11-11-2019, 10:50 AM
Alabama's offense won't even need to go out on the field. Their special teams will score all their points when we punt

ScoobaDawg
11-11-2019, 10:54 AM
I don't have the time.. but considering Saban's record.. I wonder what the average margin of victory is for a Saban team the week after a lose..

*Edit* well damn. props to Tyler Horka for already being on the ball for this. Still not linking to the CL.

Tyler Horka (http://www.clarionledger.com/staff/thorka/tyler-horka/), Mississippi Clarion Ledger
In the last 10 years, the Crimson Tide has only lost nine mid-season games. The 46-41 defeat to the Tigers this past weekend was the 10th. Only once has Alabama lost its next game.
Yeah. Alabama has only lost consecutive games once in the last decade.
The Tide usually rolls in games immediately following a loss, too. The average margin of victory is 23 points. Still, Alabama is 3-6 against the spread in games after losses in this time frame.

RezDog7
11-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Roll Tide what, **** you.

msstatelp1
11-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Tutorgate guys are out so we'll basically have the same D that played against Barn, LSU, and aTm. We couldn't stop those teams and I don't see us slowing Bama down.

ETA: this with or without Tua. With him is a huge score without him is a large score.

msbulldog
11-11-2019, 01:19 PM
In a weird bookmaking anomaly Georgia opened an 8 1/2 pt favorite over Auburn, the line now is Georgia -2.

OLJWales
11-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Don't have our best sitting in the Egg Bowl. That's all I'm asking for Thanks Giving. Save them for bowl eligibility because we ain't coming close to competing with Satan. Take the 42 point loss and move on because we could use an extra 3 weeks of practice and ass chewings.

msstate7
11-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Line back to 21 at all books

Cowbell
11-11-2019, 05:29 PM
I feel like this is easy money

OLJWales
11-11-2019, 05:48 PM
I feel like this is easy money

On Whose SIDE??!!

https://i.postimg.cc/9QtrvZbH/Pepper-JW-007.jpg

Cowbell
11-11-2019, 09:29 PM
On Whose SIDE??!!

https://i.postimg.cc/9QtrvZbH/Pepper-JW-007.jpg

This should be easy - I ain?t 007

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Tutorgate guys are out so we'll basically have the same D that played against Barn, LSU, and aTm. We couldn't stop those teams and I don't see us slowing Bama down.

ETA: this with or without Tua. With him is a huge score without him is a large score.

Might as well put in a backup free safety and tell him to knock someone the 17 out over the middle. Got to set the pace and tone.

Jarius
11-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Alabama's offense won't even need to go out on the field. Their special teams will score all their points when we punt

I don't know what the prop bet odds are of a special teams score in this game but I'm going to take them. I feel like it will be 14 to 7 going into half and we will give up a td on a punt return with about 20 seconds left in the first half to blow the game open and then lose by 42. I feel like there is no way that we don't do something extremely stupid on special teams every single week. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen on special teams with us.

msstate7
11-12-2019, 12:06 PM
I don't know what the prop bet odds are of a special teams score in this game but I'm going to take them. I feel like it will be 14 to 7 going into half and we will give up a td on a punt return with about 20 seconds left in the first half to blow the game open and then lose by 42. I feel like there is no way that we don't do something extremely stupid on special teams every single week. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen on special teams with us.

If there is a prop bet on that, it would probably pay well