PDA

View Full Version : Saints fans

parabrave
11-10-2019, 03:19 PM
The refs are going in dry against us today.

msstate7
11-10-2019, 03:21 PM
I think they've all been penalties, but it just seems they really appear to be looking for them against the saints.

Hopefully we can find a way to win

parabrave
11-10-2019, 03:24 PM
I think they've all been penalties, but it just seems they really appear to be looking for them against the saints.

Hopefully we can find a way to win

Its also the missed offside when the falcons scored their TD and the offsides against the saint when the falcons were in the Neutral zone

parabrave
11-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Plus the Offense playing like crap doesn't help/

msstate7
11-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Bad game. Regroup, and get the bucs

parabrave
11-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Bad game. Regroup, and get the bucs

SP too concerned with being in the social pages instead of preparing for the game. Meanwhile Quinn coaching for his job.

msstate7
11-10-2019, 03:40 PM
And a miss state player ends all hope. Jt should be cut

DownwardDawg
11-10-2019, 03:49 PM
And a miss state player ends all hope. Jt should be cut

Who’s the State player? I don’t watch much nfl

msstate7
11-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Who?s the State player? I don?t watch much nfl

Jt gray. He's a fringe active roster guy that committed a big PF to sustain a falcon drive that added points

parabrave
11-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Jt gray. He's a fringe active roster guy that committed a big PF to sustain a falcon drive that added points

Actually he is one of their best special teams players. He is playing DB cause Lattimore got hurt, plus the refs are looking for any excuse to call a penalty against the saints.

DownwardDawg
11-10-2019, 04:11 PM

Thanks man.

msstate7
11-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Actually he is one of their best special teams players. He is playing DB cause Lattimore got hurt, plus the refs are looking for any excuse to call a penalty against the saints.

He is a good ST player, but you can't make that penalty as a fringe/ST guy. He won't and shouldn't be cut though... I was just mad.

Oline better show up next week

parabrave
11-10-2019, 04:25 PM
He is a good ST player, but you can't make that penalty as a fringe/ST guy. He won't and shouldn't be cut though... I was just mad.

Oline better show up next week

Oline and a better gameplan. That 1st series the saints has was a head scratcher and then Paytons playcalling when they were in the redzone was 2 WTF moments.

MaroonFlounder
11-10-2019, 05:24 PM

He was trying to make what would have been a huge play at that point in the game...Gleason-style.

MaroonFlounder
11-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Oline and a better gameplan. That 1st series the saints has was a head scratcher and then Paytons playcalling when they were in the redzone was 2 WTF moments.

He should use Taysom more in the red zone. I know it would seem obvious to the defense, but I bet it would still work more times than not.

parabrave
11-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Talk about bad refing did anyone else see tha roughing the passer call against the Panthers when they tackled Rogers in the endzone. WFT was that for.