PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas makes it official....

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2019, 12:07 PM
they didn’t even feel the need to finish out their year. And I’m so broke up about that. Looks like they would be more politically correct and self righteous...ugggghhhh. I can’t believe they did it this way. Oh well....pass the gravy dear. Lol

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Iphone users, fix your shit.

msstate7
11-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Good move, ark. State and OM would be smart to make a move too.

MarketingBully
11-10-2019, 01:25 PM
Good move, ark. State and OM would be smart to make a move too.

That’s what, 4 coaches in a decade? It’s a cratered program. Means they are going to have to give the next coach 3-4 years to dig their way out. They better make a homerun hire because if not they are done as a program. They can’t recruit Texas any more because of A&M and they are no longer going to dip into Mississippi as Morris was the reason they were dipping in there. Getting blown out by WKU was their final straw I guess. If we beat OM, is Matt Luke the next to go? Possibly...a lot of bad coaches in the SEC.

TrapGame
11-10-2019, 01:35 PM
That’s what, 4 coaches in a decade? It’s a cratered program. Means they are going to have to give the next coach 3-4 years to dig their way out. They better make a homerun hire because if not they are done as a program. They can’t recruit Texas any more because of A&M and they are no longer going to dip into Mississippi as Morris was the reason they were dipping in there. Getting blown out by WKU was their final straw I guess. If we beat OM, is Matt Luke the next to go? Possibly...a lot of bad coaches in the SEC.

If we win the Egg and Luke gets canned that means Joe wins the tallest midget contest.

dantheman4248
11-10-2019, 01:38 PM

Is that why half the time on my phone it ****s up apostrophes and whatnot? Thought it was the board being weird, but it's actually an iphone issue?

WPS
11-10-2019, 03:09 PM
That?s what, 4 coaches in a decade? It?s a cratered program. Means they are going to have to give the next coach 3-4 years to dig their way out. They better make a homerun hire because if not they are done as a program. They can?t recruit Texas any more because of A&M and they are no longer going to dip into Mississippi as Morris was the reason they were dipping in there. Getting blown out by WKU was their final straw I guess. If we beat OM, is Matt Luke the next to go? Possibly...a lot of bad coaches in the SEC.

We only have like 2 players from Mississippi lol. Morris did get a lot of players from Texas. We have to recruit Oklahoma (Tulsa area), Texas, Arkansas and find some underrated guys in Louisiana if we want to be successful. We?re in a better region to recruit for basketball than we are football but at the same time our recruiting rankings have been on par with Ole Miss, South Carolina, Mississippi State, etc. so we shouldn?t be getting blown out by WKU.

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2019, 03:09 PM

Yes sir

Coursesuper
11-10-2019, 03:26 PM
We only have like 2 players from Mississippi lol. Morris did get a lot of players from Texas. We have to recruit Oklahoma (Tulsa area), Texas, Arkansas and find some underrated guys in Louisiana if we want to be successful. We?re in a better region to recruit for basketball than we are football but at the same time our recruiting rankings have been on par with Ole Miss, South Carolina, Mississippi State, etc. so we shouldn?t be getting blown out by WKU.

From my info, there were/are serious problems in locker room with Morris and staff. Player accountability and playing guys that were seen as favorites helped to kill any chance that team had. It’s been a wreck since the UNM game last year according to my info and he’s got a kid in the locker room.

TALL DAWG
11-10-2019, 07:58 PM

What is this $hit of which u speak...?

OLJWales
11-10-2019, 08:13 PM
**** them. , they ****ed us on that fumble out of the endzone . **** AR, welcome to the SEC West that you chose to join bitches; we own that pig ass

msbulldog
11-11-2019, 01:33 PM

Currently Mississippi State is 22nd in the 247 composite and Arkansas is 54th.

WPS
11-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Currently Mississippi State is 22nd in the 247 composite and Arkansas is 54th.

Yeah we were in the 20's a few months ago but a lot of recruits decommitted from Morris once we started making no progress on the field. Even more decommitted yesterday after he was fired. New coach is going to have a lot of ground to make up.

basedog
11-11-2019, 02:47 PM
No doubt best fit for the Hogs is getting Gus. He played there, from Arkansas, successful high school coach and coached under Nutt. Now will JerryWorld supply the $$$, damn Jerry needs to worry about paying Dak**

RocketDawg
11-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Is that why half the time on my phone it ****s up apostrophes and whatnot? Thought it was the board being weird, but it's actually an iphone issue?

Yes it is. I never post using my iPhone. Things work fine using my MacBook Pro though. Try the latest iOS, 13.2 and see if that fixes things.