PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Carter

jdelta02
11-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Tyson Carter....
28 points, 6 assists in the Sam Houston State game. He was a big key to keeping the team in the game, and ultimately helping bring them back for the win. Wouldn't be surprised if Tyson leads the team in scoring this season, even when Nick Weathersoopn comes back. Carter can flat score the basketball. Also, keep an eye on DJ Stewart....much potential. Be

revdrdawg
11-10-2019, 01:45 PM
I believe that Nick returning could up Tyson's scoring. Without having to run the point, he will have some games where he hits 8-10 Threes.

R2Dawg
11-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Would not surprise me if Tyson leads SEC in scoring. Dude can stroke and he is tougher than some realize. Having to play point may be hurting him a little too. DJ going to be a star too. We have had lots of star freshmen not look as good as DJ has already.

jdelta02
11-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Tyson Carter
25.5 points per game thus far....2 games into the season.

maroonmania
11-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Tyson Carter is pretty much our offense at the moment. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way.

Tbonewannabe
11-11-2019, 08:35 AM
I am a little surprised that Perry hasn't stepped up more after the summer that he had. He ended up with a double double but I figured he would take over games like Lawrence Roberts or Mario Austin.

tcdog70
11-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Perry needs to slow down--He is trying to do too much. Someone needs to show him how to post and receive an entry pass where he can turn and shoot with a dribble. We need an inside out offense and He could be the Man to run it. Plus our guards seem to have a hard time throwing an entry pass. I wonder if we have a guard that knows how to ball fake and pass to our player going back door?