PDA

View Full Version : I just got to ask.

shannondawg
11-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Last night, they just kept showing row after row of good looking gals during the game.

Makes me wonder if Bama seats them all together for the purpose of show casing all beautiful women go to Bama?

They never show em at our games, and we have plenty of them as well.

msbulldog
11-10-2019, 09:44 AM
I don't know but they could show more of them as far as I am concerned.

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2019, 09:59 AM
That place is loaded down on game day!! Wonderful for a Voyeur like myself!!! Lol

DawgFan85
11-10-2019, 10:24 AM
My wife noticed it and pointed out to me how that was wrong to show all those girls. I have selective hearing so I just ignored her, as usual!

Mobile Bay
11-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Bama gives their greeks blocks of seats. So all members of whatever Sorority sit together, same with frats. So they just shot a sorority block.

Jack Lambert
11-10-2019, 10:34 AM
How come they only show fat ass guys with body paint and cowboy hats during our game?

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2019, 11:07 AM
How come they only show fat ass guys with body paint and cowboy hats during our game?

Hey dude....that sounds like me your talking about!! Don’t make me angry Mr. Magee!!!

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Bama gives their greeks blocks of seats. So all members of whatever Sorority sit together, same with frats. So they just shot a sorority block.

And with as many games as CBS televised at Bama, I'm sure CBS knows exactly where those blocks are.

1bigdawg
11-10-2019, 11:28 AM

This. They do give other groups blocks. They give priority based on previous attendance and "other" factors. I never understood why we do not do this.

defiantdog
11-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Also to consider..... they have 100,000 people to pick and choose to find them an attractive group of ladies. At our games, they're lucky to sift through 35,000 people.

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2019, 01:11 PM
No they do not. College girls are hot a lot of the time.

Bothrops
11-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Last night, they just kept showing row after row of good looking gals during the game.

Makes me wonder if Bama seats them all together for the purpose of show casing all beautiful women go to Bama?

They never show em at our games, and we have plenty of them as well.

Well with us they cherry pick and zoom in on the ones that they want to represent our fanbase to the audience.

redstickdawg
11-10-2019, 02:38 PM
The beautiful co-eds were definitely an influence on my son going there, the young ladies that lead tours of the campus to prospective students have to be chosen for their looks, tall blonde and really cute.

dantheman4248
11-10-2019, 03:04 PM
This. They do give other groups blocks. They give priority based on previous attendance and "other" factors. I never understood why we do not do this.

Considering that A. all our students buy the same tickets for the same general admission seating and B. at MSU the greek life is about 20% of students rather than over a third of student like at Alabama. That means that Bama's greek life more than doubles ours in numbers. (As we have a little over half the enrollment of Alabama).

It would be very unwise to cater general admission to a minority of students in such a way that giving up blocks of premium seating would piss off GDI students. Even if every greek student showed up to the game and sat in the student section it would only be half of ours. If they do at Alabama, they could fill up almost the entire section.

If they ever were to do this they would need to section off the worst seating as it's ridiculous to give away the best seats to some students and no chance for others because they joined greek life. Then with the fact that the seating doesn't fill up, it'd look stupid to have sectioned areas at the top of the student section and the gaps in between empty. So this is a total moot point until demand outweighs the supply of seating.

nsvltndog
11-10-2019, 03:54 PM
MSU frats all pretty much sit in the same place every week. It's not reserved and b/c of this their pledges go in 2 hrs or so early to reserve the seats. Basically same outcome. I've never noticed sorority blocks at MSU.

parabrave
11-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Anyone remember when JP televised the games on TBS. They had the best cameramen on TV,

Avelso
11-10-2019, 04:06 PM
In fairness to CBS our pretty girls were probably in line trying to get into the game with me.

Mobile Bay
11-10-2019, 05:28 PM

Because it's a bullshit system. Why do you think Saban has to call them out every year? Because they come not because they want to come, but because they are told to come. Then they leave at halftime.

parabrave
11-10-2019, 05:48 PM
The beautiful co-eds were definitely an influence on my son going there, the young ladies that lead tours of the campus to prospective students have to be chosen for their looks, tall blonde and really cute.

Remember Al bundys Motto about bad looking girls and Beer.

SailingDawg
11-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Hot girls hang together. Stood next to a redhead, blonde, two brunettes at a concert recently, all gorgeous.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-10-2019, 10:39 PM
^^^^ This is true ^^^^

maroonmania
11-10-2019, 11:01 PM
In fairness to CBS our pretty girls were probably in line trying to get into the game with me.

And after they get in most only stay for about one quarter.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-11-2019, 12:39 AM
I was at the game and it was RIDICULOUS how many good lookin co-eds, good lookin mama’s of co-eds and good lookin female fans in general were at the game, walking around campus and The Strip yesterday. Mini-skirts and thigh high boots is “the look” this fall for football tailgating in Tuscaloosa. Definitely wasn’t disappointed yesterday.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-11-2019, 12:40 AM
I was at the game and it was RIDICULOUS how many good lookin co-eds, good lookin mama?s of co-eds and good lookin female fans in general were at the game, walking around campus and The Strip yesterday. Mini-skirts and thigh high boots is ?the look? this fall for football tailgating in Tuscaloosa. Definitely wasn?t disappointed yesterday.

lastmajordog
11-11-2019, 09:34 AM

I have said this for years but instead of Bama it was om......glad someone else brought it up because it is blatantly obvious. Not rows of beautiful people but selective shots by the camera man. If the intent is to shine a negative light it certainly is coming across that way.

TrapGame
11-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Sounds like we need a forward thinking AD to expand PR and arrange the stadium for televised games. Perception is reality.