PDA

View Full Version : Name some coaches who's names have been mentioned on MSU forums you DON'T want

Indndawg
11-10-2019, 07:07 AM
to hire.

Pinto
11-10-2019, 07:34 AM
Joe Moorehead

Cooterpoot
11-10-2019, 07:39 AM
There’s no one available this year that really excites me. And we’d go cheap anyway.
I’m hoping Jo makes a boat load of staff changes and pulls an OC that excites me. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

MetEdDawg
11-10-2019, 08:02 AM
There’s no one available this year that really excites me. And we’d go cheap anyway.
I’m hoping Jo makes a boat load of staff changes and pulls an OC that excites me. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

This is where I'm at and where my expectations lie as to what will happen.

I think staff changes are a must. I think Jones has to go. I think we need an OC or we need to turn play calling over to someone. We need to upgrade across the board in S&C. I think we need some added name branded MS/Southern influence in our recruiting staff.

We need Moorhead to be the figurehead and the staff to be who everyone talks about. I think Moorhead is a solid recruiter and one that can get good talent in here consistently. But we need an OC that has some cache and a revamped S&C staff that is intimately familiar with the SEC. We need to bring the $$$ this offseason if we are going to do this right.

Cooterpoot
11-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Clark and Golding both took hits yesterday.