PDA

View Full Version : I turned off both basketball games...

MedDawg
11-09-2019, 09:46 PM
The men I turned off yesterday when we went down big in the first half, then I saw we had come back, so I watched the last couple minutes live. After the game was over, I watched the last 10 minutes of the game on replay.

The women I stopped watching to watch football when USM went ahead 26-25, then went back at halftime and saw we were ahead by 17. Then casually watched the rest of the game.

Reminds me of when many years ago when State went to play a baseball regional at Texas A&M and we fell behind something like 8-0. I turned off the radio and didn't find out until the next day that we had come back and won.

basedog
11-09-2019, 10:03 PM
The men I turned off yesterday when we went down big in the first half, then I saw we had come back, so I watched the last couple minutes live. After the game was over, I watched the last 10 minutes of the game on replay.

The women I stopped watching to watch football when USM went ahead 26-25, then went back at halftime and saw we were ahead by 17. Then casually watched the rest of the game.

Reminds me of when many years ago when State went to play a baseball regional at Texas A&M and we fell behind something like 8-0. I turned off the radio and didn't find out until the next day that we had come back and won.

I remember that A&M game. What a great comeback it was. Want to say we got down 10 or more.

Ezsoil
11-11-2019, 11:06 AM
I remember that A&M game. What a great comeback it was. Want to say we got down 10 or more.

I was at that game... I actually felt sorry at times for the Rice pitchers...the strike zone was the size of a dinner plate ....

OLJWales
11-11-2019, 03:08 PM
The basketball team is giving me the same concerns the football team did early on. With hoops you have more midseason improvement flexibility though