PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss and LSU

Matt3467
11-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Could be very interesting!

Of course it could be, and most likely will be, a blowout win for LSU.

-Ole Miss like us will be playing for a bowl game.
-They're in Oxford
-LSU had trouble with stopping the run tonight and all OM does is run (because it's the only thing they can do) and they aren't bad at it.
-Ole Miss still hasn't won that one game they typically do each year that makes you scratch your head. (Of course that win may be against us)

KOdawg1
11-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Lol.

DownwardDawg
11-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Haha

Coach34
11-09-2019, 08:48 PM
LSU will be down some after playing Bama
OM will be sky high playing at home vs LSU

LSU will win but it will be closer than our game was with LSU

Matt3467
11-09-2019, 08:50 PM

Yes

DanDority
11-09-2019, 08:53 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Coach34 again.

KOdawg1
11-09-2019, 09:05 PM
I think Coach O will always have his team up to play OM. He wants to bury them every chance he gets.

lastmajordog
11-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Kind of interesting, but the DOGS held LSU to 36......the OGRE had 33 at the half against Bamer.........food for thought...

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Could be very interesting!

Of course it could be, and most likely will be, a blowout win for LSU.

-Ole Miss like us will be playing for a bowl game.
-They're in Oxford
-LSU had trouble with stopping the run tonight and all OM does is run (because it's the only thing they can do) and they aren't bad at it.
-Ole Miss still hasn't won that one game they typically do each year that makes you scratch your head. (Of course that win may be against us)

Why would it be against us? They are gonna be favored going into that game. And it’s a ROAD game for them. We are a damn dumpster fire if you haven’t noticed.

Commercecomet24
11-10-2019, 02:16 AM
LSU wins by 28+

confucius say
11-10-2019, 08:36 AM
42-17

msudawg1200
11-10-2019, 09:10 AM
LSU will score at will. 45-13 Tigers.

Cooterpoot
11-10-2019, 09:13 AM
LSU will destroy them. Their pass defense is terrible.

Maroonthirteen
11-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Hahaha. Some State fans..... OM with a 5-10, 150lb non-throwing QB and average defense at best, will give LSU a game.

State is a dumpster fire. Hahahaha.

dawgday166
11-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Kind of interesting, but the DOGS held LSU to 36......the OGRE had 33 at the half against Bamer.........food for thought...

We taking Bama to woodshed.

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2019, 10:02 AM

Yes. LSU did not play balls to the wall against us. They controlled the whole game and some of our fans thought we did great. Psychopaths.

TheLostDawg
11-10-2019, 10:02 AM
We taking Bama to woodshed.

Haha if for some reason we did come out on top, and we all know the chances are slim to none, they will use the excuse of"they quit that year after the loss" and then we pay Moorhead and give him another extension. A win would be bitter sweet

TALL DAWG
11-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Obviously, u were deep in the sauce at 1:09am.
So Old Mess will be favored against us on the road.
Well, ok then**

Maroonthirteen
11-10-2019, 11:31 AM
1996..... Alabama had one loss and was #8. State was 3-5 coming into the game. State had a depleted RB Corp and was down to 5-9, 150lb RobertIssac at RB. State fans were talking about firing Sherrill. The stadium was semi full but empty seats here and there as many State fans opted to stay home and watch the sure loss on TV

https://youtu.be/5pGPf-maglE

dawgday166
11-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Seems like I've already said we taking em to the woodshed *****

Bothrops
11-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Burrow will rip them pretty good. But Ole Miss will score more than we did.

MarketingBully
11-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Why would it be against us? They are gonna be favored going into that game. And it?s a ROAD game for them. We are a damn dumpster fire if you haven?t noticed.

OM isn?t going to be favored in the Egg Bowl. Get real. A 4-7 team on the road?

MarketingBully
11-10-2019, 01:39 PM

You guys are giving OM way too much credit. You make them sound like the best 4-7 team in the country.

dawgday166
11-10-2019, 01:42 PM
You guys are giving OM way too much credit. You make them sound like the best 4-7 team in the country.

They are absolutely, unequivocally, the best 4-5 team in the country. Or are they absolutely, unequivocally the worst 4-5 team in the country? Since we smoked Arky we probably the best 4-5 team. That's it ... we the best and they the worst 4-5 teams in country. *

Jack Lambert
11-10-2019, 07:31 PM
The one thing Ole Miss has going for them is I saw a lot of LSU Guys go down during the game. LSU is going to be beat up.

Really Clark?
11-10-2019, 08:04 PM

We were fortunate and the defense played up at the goal line or they would have scored 35 or more on us in the first half. We were so very close to being down 21-0 again. Glad the D played with big heart

Ari Gold
11-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Ole miss is right ..
We are obsessed..

lastmajordog
11-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Yes. LSU did not play balls to the wall against us. They controlled the whole game and some of our fans thought we did great. Psychopaths.

No psycho......just funny DOGS held them to 36 for any reason........incredible they didn?t score 70....that?s my point...they had 33 on BAMA at half.......

Todd4State
11-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Burrow will rip them pretty good. But Ole Miss will score more than we did.

LSU has the top passing offense in the SEC. Ole Miss is last in the SEC in pass defense. LSU running the ball would not be the best course of action. Although I bet they could run it on then if they wanted to.

Todd4State
11-10-2019, 09:09 PM
Ole miss is right ..
We are obsessed..

MSU fan hobbies:

Putting down our football team accomplishments.

Pumping up Ole Miss’s moral victories.

Jack Lambert
11-10-2019, 09:41 PM
LSU has the top passing offense in the SEC. Ole Miss is last in the SEC in pass defense. LSU running the ball would not be the best course of action. Although I bet they could run it on then if they wanted to.

Help me remember how many defensive starters we had out the LSU Game? Gay, Autry, Dentzler who else? To be honest LSU should have scored 70 on them.

MedDawg
11-10-2019, 10:09 PM
They are absolutely, unequivocally, the best 4-5 team in the country. Or are they absolutely, unequivocally the worst 4-5 team in the country? Since we smoked Arky we probably the best 4-5 team. That's it ... we the best and they the worst 4-5 teams in country. *

Per Sagarin, OM is currently the best 4-6 team in the country at #58, and we are the third best 4-5 team in the country at #38 (3rd to 4-5 Michigan State and TCU).

Interestingly, at #38 4-5 State is rated better than any 5-5 team in the country and all but one 5-4 team.

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

R2Dawg
11-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Yes so many forget 1996. It began one of the greatest runs in MSU football history through 2000.

I know some kick JWS and yes the last 2 years were tough but he was a winner for 90% of his 13 years at MSU. BTW for those that are too young to remember, JWS instantly brought excitement and winning to MSU his first year after some down years. Kinda like Mullen did his first year.

Not the same comparison but Moorhead hasn't shoed it yet but hope he figures it out soon - like in 5 days.

Todd4State
11-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Help me remember how many defensive starters we had out the LSU Game? Gay, Autry, Dentzler who else? To be honest LSU should have scored 70 on them.

I'm not sure if he would start although he should based on what I have seen- Marcus Murphy. So we basically have been missing our best DT, our best front seven defensive player and LB, and our best safety all year. And in that particular game our best player on defense and corner.

Yes so many forget 1996. It began one of the greatest runs in MSU football history through 2000.

I know some kick JWS and yes the last 2 years were tough but he was a winner for 90% of his 13 years at MSU. BTW for those that are too young to remember, JWS instantly brought excitement and winning to MSU his first year after some down years. Kinda like Mullen did his first year.

Not the same comparison but Moorhead hasn't shoed it yet but hope he figures it out soon - like in 5 days.

1996 really was the start. This will sound pretty odd- but I think it actually started that year when we played Northeast Louisiana (ULM) on HC and beat them 59-0. You could see the potential that we had in that game. It kind of came together in November that year when we beat Alabama. Really in a way ended an era for Alabama because they fired Gene Stallings the next week and they wondered in the wilderness until they got Saban. We beat them three years in a row and were basically equal to them for about 4-5 years. The SEC East was the stronger division of the two at that time though. Rumors were that we were going to hire Bobby Wallace from Temple who was essentially Hud before Hud. And then Jackie pulled off the win over Bama and won the Egg Bowl in Oxford.

That team would have gone to a bowl in today's era because we finished 5-6 and they didn't allow FCS opponents to count towards bowl eligibility until the next year I believe and we only played 11 games at that time.

Matt3467
11-16-2019, 10:02 PM
Well....

MarketingBully
11-17-2019, 12:00 AM
Well....

So let me get this straight. The game was over at halftime but because OM scored 30 points when LSU didn’t give a flying **** they get credit and our team does not. When we beat OM by 7-10 points could you guys shut the hell up on OM? Please? This shit is really nauseating and unbecoming of our fanbase. It makes being a Bulldog suck ass.