PDA

View Full Version : Curious what others think but I think today's win by LSU may start the cycle of them

Saltydog
11-09-2019, 08:36 PM
getting back to where they were several years ago (competing for conference and national championships) and closing the distance between them and Bama. We know O can recruit but they've missed on a lot of talent that's gone to Bama the last few years. I'm sensing that's about to change.

msstate7
11-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Who they playing at qb next year?

MetEdDawg
11-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Who they playing at qb next year?

Garrett Shrader when Moorhead and Brady switch positions in the offseason*

Honestly I think they get another transfer.

msstate7
11-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Garrett Shrader when Moorhead and Brady switch positions in the offseason*

Honestly I think they get another transfer.

I think transfer is very likely too. They should absolutely be shopping that wire

Coach34
11-09-2019, 08:44 PM
They have to get a transfer- and they will

DownwardDawg
11-09-2019, 08:47 PM
They all telling me Brennan is the man next year! Lol.
Let’s see if they keep their coordinators.

Skydawg1
11-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Let’s see if they keep their coordinators.Brennan is the one who should transfer. Not that anyone would take him, but damn. Kids never gonna play down there.

Saltydog
11-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Chris Garrett (kid from Tupelo), part deux??..

TimberBeast
11-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Let’s see if they keep their coordinators.

I have heard the same thing, they are high on him. I don’t know if that’s going to work out or not but I keep hearing he’s doing good.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2019, 08:56 PM
I may be in the minority here, but I don't see this as a huge turning point for LSU.

I think LSU has the perfect combination of QB, coordinators, & personnel to get it done this year, but there is no guarantee that the QB & coordinators will be there next year.

I'm sure LSU will go out & get a grad transfer (This is a big issue IMO as it means the blue bloods will never be down. Doesn't seem right especially in light of the Houston QB quitting on his team), but grad transfers can be a crap shoot &, if they continue down that path, they'll have trouble recruiting or building anything sustainable.

I'm sure the coordinators will be gone soon & that'll present an entire new set of problems

Scared_Hitless
11-09-2019, 09:00 PM
I think Burrow is special so I think a NC window is now. But they will get the best available transfer and top 5 guys going forward running this scheme. Brady will get a raise and promotion this year.

Skydawg1
11-09-2019, 09:09 PM
I may be in the minority here, but I don't see this as a huge turning point for LSU.

I think LSU has the perfect combination of QB, coordinators, & personnel to get it done this year, but there is no guarantee that the QB & coordinators will be there next year.

I'm sure LSU will go out & get a grad transfer (This is a big issue IMO as it means the blue bloods will never be down. Doesn't seem right especially in light of the Houston QB quitting on his team), but grad transfers can be a crap shoot &, if they continue down that path, they'll have trouble recruiting or building anything sustainable.

I'm sure the coordinators will be gone soon & that'll present an entire new set of problemsI'm with you. LSU is a 1 hit wonder in year two of Butrow. All gone next year.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2019, 11:30 AM
I think Burrow is special so I think a NC window is now. But they will get the best available transfer and top 5 guys going forward running this scheme. Brady will get a raise and promotion this year.

LSU will attempt to give Brady a raise and promotion, but I have no idea why he'd take it.

With last night's game, Brady is in line to be an NFL OC next year. Possibly even with the team that takes Burrow.

Why would he turn that down to stay at LSU as an OC where he has to develop a new QB that could destroy his stock?

Hell, after losing McVay, I could see Dan Snyder earmarking Brady as his guy.

Brady has all the leverage in the world with Lsu. He'd be dumb to not see what his options are before accepting anything from Lsu.

WSOPdawg
11-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Oh, you can bet after yesterday's thumping of the Tide in Tuscaloosa that the REC will be putting the pressure on the NCAA to step up the tempo of the investigation on the "cash flowing from LSU boosters through the non-profit hospital to LSU athletes" that saw one LSU booster recently receive a 33-month prison sentence from the Feds.