View Full Version : should we expect the late sat night visit from tusk

Apoplectic
11-09-2019, 07:51 PM
so some of you can stroke his ego

17him and his condescending bs

TUSK
11-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Thanks for asking about me, Ms Apop!!!

Tonight’s game was the most fun I’ve had watching Bammer in several seasons. LSU played lights out. Well earned win!��

Coach34
11-09-2019, 08:07 PM
O > Saban

MetEdDawg
11-09-2019, 08:10 PM
O > Saban

O's staff > Saban's staff would be the more appropriate comparison.

Saltydog
11-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Don't you have a trailer fire to put out?

dawgday166
11-09-2019, 08:12 PM
O's staff > Saban's staff would be the more appropriate comparison.

Saban hires his with unlimited resources so transitive property is in play here.

dawgday166
11-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Don't you have a trailer fire to put out?

After he's done kicking the dog and slapping the girlfriend around ******

Having said that, Bama will win Natty. If LSU wins out they'll make sure Bama is in CFP and it will be the greatest rematch evah ... even greater than 2011.

Apoplectic
11-09-2019, 08:20 PM

Tonight’s game was the most fun I’ve had watching Bammer in several seasons. LSU played lights out. Well earned win!��

wow so u cleared the BDS traffic quickly- did you take the southern route on the back roads

TUSK
11-09-2019, 08:22 PM
O > Saban

Well done!!!!

That was strong! (Not true, but strong!)

Saltydog
11-09-2019, 08:24 PM
We'll see. Lotsa football left to play and they now don't control their own destiny. They'll have to hope a few others lose and that's a distinct possibility but right now it's wide open for that 4th spot.

WinningIsRelentless
11-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Well done!!!!

100% true. Why not take the timeout just before LSU last td? Saban had a deer in a headlight look at that point.

RocketDawg
11-09-2019, 08:35 PM
We'll see. Lotsa football left to play and they now don't control their own destiny. They'll have to hope a few others lose and that's a distinct possibility but right now it's wide open for that 4th spot.

Clemson will move up into the playoffs this week after having not played a ranked team all year. In fact, they rarely play a ranked team.

FriarsPoint
11-09-2019, 11:12 PM

The two years in Miami told me all I need to know about that guy. And spurrier’s time too. All things are not equal in the ncaa. And never will be here in the final days of its existence. Enjoy being one of 20-30 colleges with a semi pro paid for football team.

TheLostDawg
11-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Great to see Alabama and their unlimited number if analysts fall.

BeardoMSU
11-09-2019, 11:48 PM

I'm assuming you broke your vape pen over your knee in the first quarter, so shouldn't you be ripping out your drywall right now? I hear smoking pink-panther insulation is the next best high this side of crystal meth...********

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ff261442459d01369938c775322c438f/tumblr_oeozj9okbi1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

BeardoMSU
11-09-2019, 11:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5OukNl1fl0

TUSK
11-10-2019, 01:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5OukNl1fl0
Hey, asshole. My laptop croaked a month ago.... I been eatin off your gray water line.

Get back in the game, daddio..

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2019, 01:28 AM
I'm assuming you broke your vape pen over your knee in the first quarter, so shouldn't you be ripping out your drywall right now? I hear smoking pink-panther insulation is the next best high this side of crystal meth...********

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ff261442459d01369938c775322c438f/tumblr_oeozj9okbi1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I had two of my apartment roommates back in my college days (and a few of his Pike frat bro's) pulling foam out of a tear in their Salvation Army couch and smoking it in rolled up notebook paper one afternoon. So while I can't verify the pink panther insulation getting you high I can confirm the foam cushion material had them all righteously 17ed up. I asked them why they were smoking such and they said they ran out of weed and this was all they could find that got them high. Pikes...can't live with them and can't shoot them.

TUSK
11-10-2019, 01:36 AM
I had two of my apartment roommates back in my college days (and a few of his Pike frat bro's) pulling foam out of a tear in their Salvation Army couch and smoking it in rolled up notebook paper one afternoon. So while I can't verify the pink panther insulation getting you high I can confirm the foam cushion material had them all righteously 17ed up. I asked them why they were smoking such and they said they ran out of weed and this was all they could find that got them high. Pikes...can't live with them and can't shoot them.

You lose your gat?

gravedigger
11-10-2019, 09:14 AM
wow so u cleared the BDS traffic quickly- did you take the southern route on the back roads

His family has 45 yd line seats in BDS. I?ve sat in in them.

He?s a redneck. He?s passive aggressive. Loves guns and fine whiskey. Tech savvy. Certainly not your typical sidewalk bama fan.

But disconnected from the Blue bloods, he is not. You will need another argument.

Dawgology
11-10-2019, 10:25 AM

There’s probably not much helicopter traffic.

Apoplectic
11-10-2019, 09:39 PM
His family has 45 yd line seats in BDS. I?ve sat in in them.

He?s a redneck. He?s passive aggressive. Loves guns and fine whiskey. Tech savvy. Certainly not your typical sidewalk bama fan.

But disconnected from the Blue bloods, he is not. You will need another argument.

wow such a shining bama star to spend so much time over here - must be the manlove he gets

Jack Lambert
11-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Let this sink in. He has won four National Championships at Bama but has only had one undefeated season. Hell they have been in the play off every year they have had the play off. One year he did not even play in the SEC championship but got to the play off. The committed will find a way to get the in.

R2Dawg
11-10-2019, 10:34 PM

Tonight?s game was the most fun I?ve had watching Bammer in several seasons. LSU played lights out. Well earned win!��

OK, Tusk so lets check your manhood.

You argued with me preseason about this being the most talented Bama team and best team ever. I tried to tell you then that every Bama team is the best team ever in Bama fans eyes but you proceeded to scold me like anyone with football sense can see they are the best team ever put on a field. I called your BS then and I'm calling it again. Told you.

Don't worry though Bama has got all the media pushing them for the playoffs again, even before the game started. Bama gets a mulligan every year. Maybe yall can back into another playoff berth.

Everything Bama does is the best thing ever in Bama fans eyes. They have played in 5 game of the centuries in the past 10 years.

TUSK
11-10-2019, 10:50 PM
OK, Tusk so lets check your manhood.

You argued with me preseason about this being the most talented Bama team and best team ever. I tried to tell you then that every Bama team is the best team ever in Bama fans eyes but you proceeded to scold me like anyone with football sense can see they are the best team ever put on a field. I called your BS then and I'm calling it again. Told you.

Don't worry though Bama has got all the media pushing them for the playoffs again, even before the game started. Bama gets a mulligan every year. Maybe yall can back into another playoff berth.

Everything Bama does is the best thing ever in Bama fans eyes. They have played in 5 game of the centuries in the past 10 years.

The O is legit. The D simply has too many FR to stuff elite offenses.

And you’re right, Bammer still has a pretty decent chance at the CFP. Gonna need a lil bit of help, though.

Apoplectic
11-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Let this sink in. He has won four National Championships at Bama but has only had one undefeated season. Hell they have been in the play off every year they have had the play off. One year he did not even play in the SEC championship but got to the play off. The committed will find a way to get the in.

with his annual garbage ooc scheduling the comm has to send a message. i dont think it matters this year though - as i said earlier in the year tua is too soft to make it al season. i?ll be surprised to see him finish the aub game and aub should win

Jack Lambert
11-10-2019, 11:10 PM
with his annual garbage ooc scheduling the comm has to send a message. i dont think it matters this year though - as i said earlier in the year tua is too soft to make it al season. i?ll be surprised to see him finish the aub game and aub should win

I could see Auburn winning. I can see Tua getting hurt in our game.

TUSK
11-10-2019, 11:12 PM

Yep, this year’s schedule has been atrocious. Fortunately, they’ve gotten back to scheduling some bigger names in the future, including some kickass home & away stuff.

2020 - vs. Southern Cal (Arlington, TX)
2021 - vs. Miami (Atlanta, GA)
2022 - at Texas
2023 - Texas
2024 - at Wisconsin
2025 - at FSU, Wisconsin
2026 - at West Virginia, FSU
2027 - West Virginia
2028 - at Notre Dame
2029 - Notre Dame
2030 - TBD
2031 - TBD
2032 - at Oklahoma
2033 - Oklahoma
2034 - at Virginia Tech
2035 - Virginia Tech

Apoplectic
11-10-2019, 11:41 PM
Yep, this year’s schedule has been atrocious. Fortunately, they’ve gotten back to scheduling some bigger names in the future, including some kickass home & away stuff.

2020 - vs. Southern Cal (Arlington, TX)
2021 - vs. Miami (Atlanta, GA)
2022 - at Texas
2023 - Texas
2024 - at Wisconsin
2025 - at FSU, Wisconsin
2026 - at West Virginia, FSU
2027 - West Virginia
2028 - at Notre Dame
2029 - Notre Dame
2030 - TBD
2031 - TBD