PDA

View Full Version : Glad we're not playing WKU

Indndawg
11-09-2019, 01:25 PM
l.,zxm,.c,.zxmc

MarketingBully
11-09-2019, 01:28 PM
l.,zxm,.c,.zxmc

Good lord, will you people give it a rest for one week?

msstate7
11-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Be an excellent matchup...

State 38
Ark 10 Half

Wku 35
Ark 7. Half

MarketingBully
11-09-2019, 01:29 PM

State 38
Ark 10 Half

Wku 35
Ark 7. Half

Transitive property much?

msstate7
11-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Transitive property much?

Dude, we suck. We suck on a level that is much better than the level of ark suck though.

MarketingBully
11-09-2019, 01:38 PM
Dude, we suck. We suck on a level that is much better than the level of ark suck though.

We suck badly when we don’t have the Tutorgate10 but we are good enough to get the win over AC without them and just good enough with a motivated team and our tutorgate10 to beat a shitty OM team to get bowl eligible. I don’t want Moorhead either but unfortunately we are stuck with him if he does what he should do and win 2 of the next 3. It sucks but that is where we are.

Todd4State
11-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Think about how bad teams like Texas A&M feel about playing Arkansas so close right now.**

I’m not unhappy that we beat them by four scores like we should have.

MarketingBully
11-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Think about how bad teams like Texas A&M feel about playing Arkansas so close right now.**

Yeah, people hate Moorhead and our program so badly right now they are just looking for reasons to bitch.

msstate7
11-09-2019, 01:48 PM

The first half of the Bama game made ark quit.

DeputyDawg94
11-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Yeah, people hate Moorhead and our program so badly right now they are just looking for reasons to bitch.

I don’t think anybody hates the program. I don’t hate Joe. Never met him and he seems like a genuine good person. I hate his coaching and the fact that he has drug our program back to the bottom of the SEC. I’ve been an MSU fan for over 40 years and if I live another 40 I’ll still be a fan. 10 years from now MSU will only be a paragraph on his job application. The damage he does now that we have to live with for the next few years is infuriating to me. He screws the program and then can leave for another million dollar job and we are stuck looking up from somewhere around the 10-13 spot (surely we will continue to be better than Vandy) in the conference.

parabrave
11-09-2019, 02:09 PM

State 38
Ark 10 Half

Wku 35
Ark 7. Half

Yep a certain former poster 007 head would be exploding right about now,

FriarsPoint
11-09-2019, 02:12 PM
I don’t think anybody hates the program. I don’t hate Joe. Never met him and he seems like a genuine good person. I hate his coaching and the fact that he has drug our program back to the bottom of the SEC. I’ve been an MSU fan for over 40 years and if I live another 40 I’ll still be a fan. 10 years from now MSU will only be a paragraph on his job application. The damage he does now that we have to live with for the next few years is infuriating to me. He screws the program and then can leave for another million dollar job and we are stuck looking up from somewhere around the 10-13 spot (surely we will continue to be better than Vandy) in the conference.

^^^^^^^Gets it

RezDog7
11-09-2019, 02:16 PM
We are now 0-2 against bye week.

RougeDawg
11-09-2019, 02:24 PM
We are now 0-2 against bye week.

This. I went to the sports book at Beau Rivage last night and asked the guy at the counter what the odds were that Mississippi State would lose the bye game this week. He busted out laughing. Told him I was serious.

HoopsDawg
11-09-2019, 02:35 PM

same

Cowbell
11-09-2019, 03:04 PM
same

You get it

Todd4State
11-09-2019, 03:27 PM

We scored more on Arkansas than Alabama and Auburn did.

(Ducks)

msstate7
11-09-2019, 03:39 PM
We scored more on Arkansas than Alabama and Auburn did.

(Ducks)

There's no question we're better than bama offensively. We gonna light their D up next week

Cooterpoot
11-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Well, everyone will get to find out if Norvell is good. He’s likely headed to AR.

TimberBeast
11-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Good lord, will you people give it a rest for one week?

If you wouldn’t have responded the thread likely would have been over with after one post.

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Well, everyone will get to find out if Norvell is good. He’s likely headed to AR.

Maybe, they looked at him hard last time, and were about to hire him. Then they found something and backed off, just like every other big program that has looked at him has. Now they may be desperate enough to overlook whatever it is this time.

MarketingBully
11-09-2019, 05:05 PM
If you wouldn?t have responded the thread likely would have been over with after one post.

Nope. Once I posted it two people had posted at the same time I did I just happened to post a few seconds before.

Todd4State
11-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Maybe, they looked at him hard last time, and were about to hire him. Then they found something and backed off, just like every other big program that has looked at him has. Now they may be desperate enough to overlook whatever it is this time.

They didn't hire him because Jerry Jones didn't want to.

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2019, 05:48 PM
They didn't hire him because Jerry Jones didn't want to.

That would do it.