PDA

View Full Version : SEC Nation and Gameday in Tuscaloosa??

R2Dawg
11-09-2019, 11:50 AM
That is complete BS; keep trying to convince yourselves that there isn't bias in college football. One stretch they were all trying to make the case that a one loss Bama is still in Playoffs but no one else would deserve. ESPN what a bunch of Bama homers. Their facts, a one loss Bama is better than everyone else. No schedule comparisons, who beat who, zip. Best reason they gave, but Bama has been to every playoff, we can't leave them out. Bama is only team that gets a mulligan every year. They have backed into NC twice in past 10 years. Kirk was only one going against it.

I love college sports but it just keeps getting harder and harder for me to follow.

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2019, 11:53 AM
I think SEC Nation is set in advance at the start of the year.

DogsofAnarchy
11-09-2019, 11:57 AM
I think SEC Nation is set in advance at the start of the year.

Yea....because that would be so hard to schedule on a bi weekly basis.

DogsofAnarchy
11-09-2019, 12:02 PM
That is complete BS; keep trying to convince yourselves that there isn't bias in college football. One stretch they were all trying to make the case that a one loss Bama is still in Playoffs but no one else would deserve. ESPN what a bunch of Bama homers. Their facts, a one loss Bama is better than everyone else. No schedule comparisons, who beat who, zip. Best reason they gave, but Bama has been to every playoff, we can't leave them out. Bama is only team that gets a mulligan every year. They have backed into NC twice in past 10 years. Kirk was only one going against it.

I love college sports but it just keeps getting harder and harder for me to follow.

I get blasted for telling the truth on here pretty regularly. But here goes again. We are never going to compete with Alabama on a yearly basis. Even when we beat them 4 out of 5 in the 90’s or 3 out of 4, whatever it was...they continued to grow and pump money into their football program. We did not do that. It starts with administration. So for the next lifetime, you better celebrate the occasional win over an Auburn or an LSU because even they aren’t going to beat Bama year in and year out. Nobody is. Our administration is NOT dedicated to football success. We prefer to be a well rounded program. That generally brings moderate success in multiple sports and that’s what we have.