PDA

View Full Version : James Wiseman

ZedFedder
11-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Ruled ineligible at Memphis.

https://wreg.com/2019/11/08/ncaa-says-james-wiseman-ineligible-to-play-for-memphis-basketball/

Maroonthirteen
11-08-2019, 06:18 PM
Edit to add: I have no idea of the situation with wiseman moving to Memphis. Was that purposeful just play for Penny’s HS team? If so, then I get the ruling. If it was just an innocent helping of someone in need ...... ridiculous.

Littleman
11-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Wiseman will play tonight.....

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28037071/potential-top-nba-draft-pick-james-wiseman-ineligible-memphis

Ari Gold
11-08-2019, 06:54 PM
2 words
Bracky Brett

How embarrassing is it that this clown has the stroke that he does here..

HoopsDawg
11-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Incredible that Memphis got him eligible 20 minutes after he was ruled ineligible.

Maroonthirteen
11-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Memphis didn’t. Wiseman hired an attorney and the attorney filed an injunction in local court.

Vacated wins are in the future.

DogsofAnarchy
11-08-2019, 08:19 PM
2 words
Bracky Brett

How embarrassing is it that this clown has the stroke that he does here..

You and I absolutely agree on this issue Gold!!

deadheaddawg
11-08-2019, 09:27 PM
I feel bad for the kid. Penny brought him to Memphis in high school to play for Penny's AAU team. They knew all along they were going to have trouble getting him cleared.

But yet they keep him on the hook, get him to commit to Memphis.....the school knowing the whole time this was Shakey ground......but I bet they didn't tell Wiseman that. I bet Wiseman thought it would be fine.

Now a potential lottery pick can't play because Penny wanted roll the dice.

This crap is why I'm ready to figure out how to pay the players. Most Coaches are scummy and mislead and lie to these kids. It's not on the up and up. It never will be. Stop with the dog and pony show of integrity and amateurism

James Wiseman has had adults lying to him since he was 13, if not younger.