PDA

View Full Version : Memphis and Penny Basketball

TNDawg35
11-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Anyone see where the NCAA just ruled Wiseman ineligible due to Penny helping and paying for him and his family to move to Memphis from Nashville before Penny was the coach? Said at that time Penny was a booster. I think it?s hilarious!! I love just N of Memphis and that?s all I have heard is how good Penny is and how he did such a great job recruiting...

chef dixon
11-08-2019, 06:03 PM
I was looking forward to watching him play this year. NCAA basketball will take a hit without him on the court.

Maroonthirteen
11-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Tipton county? Sucks we couldn’t get that Tennessee W for ya.

turkish
11-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Must’ve been a most egregious recruiting no-no.

TNDawg35
11-08-2019, 07:19 PM
Tipton county? Sucks we couldn’t get that Tennessee W for ya.

Yep. Atoka. My wife and I were gonna go to that game and then at the last min we stayed home... It would have been bad as just about everyone in my family went to TN except me (State)

Maroonthirteen
11-08-2019, 07:45 PM
When I lived in atoka..... Tennessee was winning an NC and 11 games a year.

Good for you they suck now but.... I’m sure the locals are all Bama fans now.

TNDawg35
11-08-2019, 09:23 PM
When I lived in atoka..... Tennessee was winning an NC and 11 games a year.

Good for you they suck now but.... I’m sure the locals are all Bama fans now.

Every damn one... I mean it’s unreal.. ai have a step brother who is the biggest Bama fan ever, but couldn’t tel you anyone other than Tua... My father is a huge LSU fan and said if they beat Bama, he is gonna string their whole house in purple and gold streamers..

Ursus_americanus
11-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Memphrica has obviously decided to go full rogue....and why not? Unless you’re Mississippi State, all you get is a wrist slap.

parabrave
11-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Must’ve been a most egregious recruiting no-no.

Yep like the time Coach Luther took the team out to dinner. Heck he had to work at the animal petting ranch after that.