PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss in begging mode right now.

notsofarawaydawg
11-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Luke and company are begging their fans to show up Saturday for the New Mexico State (0-8) game. I guess they've got to fund that 1.5 million payout.

Homedawg
11-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Won't be any different than our game coming up w AC.

Jack Lambert
11-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Won't be any different than our game coming up w AC.

I think State will have more in attendance. We have more true fans and less side walk fans then Ole Miss. Not saying the stadium is going to be full or anything.

TALL DAWG
11-09-2019, 08:39 AM
Luke and company are begging their fans to show up Saturday for the New Mexico State (0-8) game. I guess they've got to fund that 1.5 million payout.

Get ready for a lot of low ?field view? zoomed in video action today on the Plantation.
UM has told the TV crew not to show many shots of the stands I would wager.
Same deal in 2 weeks for us as someone mentioned here.

DownwardDawg
11-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Get ready for a lot of low ?field view? zoomed in video action today on the Plantation.
UM has told the TV crew not to show many shots of the stands I would wager.
Same deal in 2 weeks for us as someone mentioned here.

It’s becoming the norm in college football. I’ve watched a lot of games this year where they “accidentally” show too much of the crowd and it looks terrible.

Todd4State
11-09-2019, 11:43 AM
I think that this is the bad thing about having every game on TV. Games like these you used to have to go to see the game. Now a lot of people just aren’t willing to do it because they don’t have to.

MedDawg
11-09-2019, 02:23 PM
I think State will have more in attendance. We have more true fans and less side walk fans then Ole Miss. Not saying the stadium is going to be full or anything.

We'll have more, but not a big crowd all. State has three straight home games with Bama, then Abilene Christian, then OM five days later. It's easy to skip AC if you're going to the other two.

Todd4State
11-09-2019, 03:28 PM
We'll have more, but not a big crowd all. State has three straight home games with Bama, then Abilene Christian, then OM five days later. It's easy to skip AC if you're going to the other two.

We got screwed big time by TV this year. Lots of 11 AM games and really only the Egg Bowl at an ideal time.

timotheus
11-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Keith Carter will be named AD next week. He will let RR go at seasons end.

OLJWales
11-09-2019, 05:09 PM
I just saw a defensive pass interference against NMS that rivals the one we got ****ed on in the fourcade egg bowl.