PDA

View Full Version : EliteDawgs Vs. SixPackSpeak

SylvesterCream
11-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Just made the decision to leave sixpackspeak for the foreseeable future. Everyone on the forums there are easily offended, sausage jockeys. Received the good ole "lifetime ban" today.

was21
11-07-2019, 07:40 PM
sounds like they made the decision not you

Dawgbite
11-07-2019, 07:44 PM
I thought this was going to be about the annual Homecoming Cole Slaw Rasslin extravaganza!

SylvesterCream
11-07-2019, 07:47 PM
new email address and name change. internet equivalent of https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/funny-mask-vector-600w-51806461.jpg

R2Dawg
11-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Welcome to ED. All forums have their issues including ED. I've been on several. Never joined or posted on Sixpack. Pretty good group on ED but always have a few irrational posters. Not bad though.

What did you do to get the ban if you don't mind me asking since you brought it up?

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-07-2019, 07:48 PM
You came to the right place for women's basketball recruiting threads

SylvesterCream
11-07-2019, 07:50 PM
"inappropriate" posts. did not know that all posts had to be family friendly. i believe a lot of the fun is the inappropriateness of the forums

SylvesterCream
11-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Welcome to ED. All forums have their issues including ED. I've been on several. Never joined or posted on Sixpack. Pretty good group on ED but always have a few irrational posters. Not bad though.

What did you do to get the ban if you don't mind me asking since you brought it up?

"inappropriate" posts. did not know that all posts had to be family friendly. i believe a lot of the fun is the inappropriateness of the forums

West Tn Dawg
11-07-2019, 08:03 PM
If you read any of his post, you would understand why he got the boot.

SylvesterCream
11-07-2019, 08:04 PM
If you read any of his post, you would understand why he got the boot.

snitch

timotheus
11-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Hey, I like sylvester

Goldendawg
11-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Inappropriate? Guess you never clicked on IMPP over there, which is one click away for those of all ages, just not at work! BTW, someone needs to tell you what "17" means over here so that you can be an informed poster in the JoMo threads. Hail State!

TaleofTwoDogs
11-07-2019, 09:15 PM
There goes the neighborhood...…….

parabrave
11-07-2019, 09:26 PM
The best steak sauce threads go on the Cooking Forum and the OT is for the BS forum. And no coffee selling.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Inappropriate? Guess you never clicked on IMPP over there, which is one click away for those of all ages, just not at work! BTW, someone needs to tell you what "17" means over here so that you can be an informed poster in the JoMo threads. Hail State!

Coming from six pack, he knows what 17 means.

defiantdog
11-07-2019, 09:57 PM
We share some of the same posters..... the one exception, none of our mods are closet OM fans.

msstatelp1
11-07-2019, 10:15 PM

Just wait you'll see. IMPP doesn't post about the best places to jack off on campus and wondering how blind people tell when they've wiped their ass clean.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-07-2019, 10:20 PM
Glad you decided to join an MSU board. Unlike the sixpackspeak page, we are an actual MSU message board. We don't consider Steven Godfrey a God here. ******* wears Godfrey pajamas to bed at night with Hotty Toddy printed on them. Coach34 started this board, and he cheers for the good guys. Welcome aboard.

bobtail bob
11-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Just made the decision to leave sixpackspeak for the foreseeable future. Everyone on the forums there are easily offended, sausage jockeys. Received the good ole "lifetime ban" today.

Sausage Jockey ? That sounds like something Yancy would be into.

Liverpooldawg
11-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Glad you decided to join an MSU board. Unlike the sixpackspeak page, we are an actual MSU message board. We don't consider Steven Godfrey a God here. ******* wears Godfrey pajamas to bed at night with Hotty Toddy printed on them. Coach34 started this board, and he cheers for the good guys. Welcome aboard.

Don't delude yourself. There are plenty of Confederates that post here.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Don't delude yourself. There are plenty of Confederates that post here.

Well the minute that Godfrey comes here and tells me that Ole Miss will win the Sugar Bowl this year, and I respond by saying that they are currently 3-6 (factually correct by the way), and then the owner/founder of this board privately messages me and says Godfrey is an honored guest and I shouldnt disagree with him, then I will believe you.

I'm sure there are some rebs here. But this is still an MSU board, unlike sixpack. This board isn't pro-Ole Miss.

TUSK
11-08-2019, 01:19 AM
*******, you people are killing me...

Can’t we all just get along and win an 873rd National championship???

parabrave
11-08-2019, 02:52 AM
We share some of the same posters..... the one exception, none of our mods are closet OM fans.

But we do have TUSK. But hes a good guy even though he was a jarhead.

Apoplectic
11-08-2019, 04:41 AM
But we do have TUSK. But hes a good guy even though he was a jarhead.

was going to say you have to stroke tusk weekly over here.....for his ego and theirs

msbulldog
11-08-2019, 07:30 AM

Damn solid decision to leave since you got banned.

AROB44
11-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Great.....another 12 year old on the board.

Jack Lambert
11-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Glad you decided to join an MSU board. Unlike the sixpackspeak page, we are an actual MSU message board. We don't consider Steven Godfrey a God here. Agostinelli wears Godfrey pajamas to bed at night with Hotty Toddy printed on them. Coach34 started this board, and he cheers for the good guys. Welcome aboard.

You don't know Agostinelli do you?

notsofarawaydawg
11-08-2019, 09:17 AM
What is SixPackSpeak? :confused:

Dawgbite
11-08-2019, 10:34 AM
You do realize that Tusk is probably the only person on this board with walking around sense. We were all free to choose which college athletic program to cheer for and support. We could have chosen the school with a few dozen national championships and a key to Fort Knox but noooooooooo, instead we chose the chronic underachiever who waits for its welfare check to show up on the first. I've always heard that misery loves company.

Jarius
11-08-2019, 11:19 AM

I thought your posts were funny.

Fader21
11-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Sixpack still has the NSFW threats by Imissplatinumplus

somebodyshotmypaw
11-08-2019, 01:37 PM
You don't know Agostinelli do you?

I know Stephen. And his brother John. And several of his kinfolks. And Chris Curro. And i know where Stephen lives and is employed. Why do you ask?

parabrave
11-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Sixpack still has the NSFW threats by Imissplatinumplus

Yeah Scooba needs to give him his own forum.

QuadrupleOption
11-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Just wait you'll see. IMPP doesn't post about the best places to jack off on campus and wondering how blind people tell when they've wiped their ass clean.

1) The library. DUH.
2) Probably by feel and/or smell. Maybe they have a friend check it out for them.

Jack Lambert
11-08-2019, 02:10 PM
I know Stephen. And his brother John. And several of his kinfolks. And Chris Curro. And i know where Stephen lives and is employed. Why do you ask?

Then you must be being sarcastic about the under wear statement.

MaroonFlounder
11-08-2019, 02:13 PM

So they didn't like your "best place on campus to masturbate" post? The hell you say......

somebodyshotmypaw
11-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Then you must be being sarcastic about the under wear statement.

Admittedly I've never seen Stephen in his pajamas. John's daughter goes to Ole Miss by the way.

I was a sixpacker several years ago. Godfrey came on the board and had some very negative things to say about MSU. I corrected Godfrey with fact, not opinion. Stephen private messaged me and basically said that Godfrey was a friend and was off-limits. I asked why Godfrey was allowed to trash MSU without us disproving his lies with actual facts. Stephen responded that Godfrey was not be disagreed with in any way, and I could leave if I didn't like it. I asked what if, hypothetically, Godfrey were to post that Mullen was a child molester and Clark and Palmeiro were gay lovers? Stephen responded that we would not be allowed to disagree and I could leave if I didn't like it. So I left. The fatass can kiss my ass.

ScoobaDawg
11-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Yeah Scooba needs to give him his own forum.

Are you freaking kidding me right now.... Please click this link...And look about halfway down...

https://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?1-The-Forums

KentuckyDawg13
11-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Whoa, how long has the Platinum board been there? Who can give me access?

parabrave
11-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Are you freaking kidding me right now.... Please click this link...And look about halfway down...

https://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?1-The-Forums

Duh me. Guess now the entire board needs to know how to get invited.

ScoobaDawg
11-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Duh me. Guess now the entire board needs to know how to get invited.

Same way you get access to the Political board. Send me a PM. Do not ask for access in this thread..

MaroonFlounder
11-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Admittedly I've never seen Stephen in his pajamas. John's daughter goes to Ole Miss by the way.

I was a sixpacker several years ago. Godfrey came on the board and had some very negative things to say about MSU. I corrected Godfrey with fact, not opinion. Stephen private messaged me and basically said that Godfrey was a friend and was off-limits. I asked why Godfrey was allowed to trash MSU without us disproving his lies with actual facts. Stephen responded that Godfrey was not be disagreed with in any way, and I could leave if I didn't like it. I asked what if, hypothetically, Godfrey were to post that Mullen was a child molester and Clark and Palmeiro were gay lovers? Stephen responded that we would not be allowed to disagree and I could leave if I didn't like it. So I left. The fatass can kiss my ass.

Wow. If true, that is ridiculous. Godfrey is an uppity prick, btw.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Wow. If true, that is ridiculous. Godfrey is an uppity prick, btw.

I just said it is true. So it's true. He loved some Godfrey. Not sure if he still does or not, because I've been gone from that board for several years. Godfrey would make fun of him behind his back, but Stephen worshiped at the altar of Oxford Godfrey. Maybe he's changed. I don't know and don't care quite frankly.

Jack Lambert
11-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Whoa, how long has the Platinum board been there? Who can give me access?

It's over rated. You can do better with you phone and not get in trouble at work.

Todd4State
11-08-2019, 06:43 PM
I just said it is true. So it's true. He loved some Godfrey. Not sure if he still does or not, because I've been gone from that board for several years. Godfrey would make fun of him behind his back, but Stephen worshiped at the altar of Oxford Godfrey. Maybe he's changed. I don't know and don't care quite frankly.

I haven’t seen Godfrey post there in years.

Political Hack
11-08-2019, 07:42 PM
You came to the right place for women's basketball recruiting threads

Damn skippy. We also talk about baseball, even when we suck!!!

Political Hack
11-08-2019, 07:47 PM
I don't know how Stephen runs his board, but he's a good guy. No need to make message boarding personal.

Todd4State
11-08-2019, 09:22 PM
I don't know how Stephen runs his board, but he's a good guy. No need to make message boarding personal.

And when has that ever happened?********************

somebodyshotmypaw
11-08-2019, 09:43 PM

I'm just stating fact. Just like when folks say "Stevens threw a pick" or "Lamar Peters made a bad turnover". Maybe that's personal, but it's true and factual.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-08-2019, 10:57 PM
For Gods sake then..never join GP

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Damn skippy. We also talk about baseball, even when we suck!!!

We can skip that too for all I care

dantheman4248
11-09-2019, 09:35 AM

Well that’s like, your opinion, man.

Political Hack
11-09-2019, 02:02 PM

No way! Everybody needs more cowbell.