PDA

View Full Version : WSP .. NO JOEMO ...

PKADogs55
11-07-2019, 01:19 AM
Good lord, let's fire Moorhead and Rock n Roll .. Strught and Stroll as the Rock N Roll Express used to say .... any news on baseball? It's been sad reading this board lately.

PKADogs55
11-07-2019, 01:22 AM
To change the scenery .. did anyone go to the New Orleans shows (WSP)? Or hell ... let's get off FB ... give me some baseball news..... Todd? How about some Madison central... that should fire some cats up.

StateDawg44
11-07-2019, 08:09 AM
To change the scenery .. did anyone go to the New Orleans shows (WSP)? Or hell ... let's get off FB ... give me some baseball news..... Todd? How about some Madison central... that should fire some cats up.

First thing that popped in my head. 100% had to click to see how the two were related.

SailingDawg
11-07-2019, 10:25 AM

I went Friday night. It was only my second show, first in Pensacola 9/1. Great sets!

Dallas_Dawg
11-08-2019, 12:01 AM
They were 3 great shows. The Halloween show was the weirdest thing I ever saw but it was wonderfully planned.