PDA

View Full Version : Yall think MSU fans whine, we got a ways to go to measure up to championship standard

R2Dawg
11-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Listened to a talk show driving home today and for at least 20 minutes nothing but Bamers whining about President coming to game this weekend. Biggest game of year and they complained about having to deal with traffic.

They get best game of the year at night, gameday and the President in attendance and they complain. We should be fined for being too positive.

gravedigger
11-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Listened to a talk show driving home today and for at least 20 minutes nothing but Bamers whining about President coming to game this weekend. Biggest game of year and they complained about having to deal with traffic.

They get best game of the year at night, gameday and the President in attendance and they complain. We should be fined for being too positive.

Their traffic is better than ours too

Jack Lambert
11-06-2019, 07:45 PM
I wonder just how many of those caller actually been to a Bama game or Bama campus.

State82
11-06-2019, 08:02 PM

I thought it was the 2:30 game

TUSK
11-06-2019, 08:16 PM
I thought it was the 2:30 game

It is.

BulldogDX55
11-06-2019, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't want him there regardless of political affiliation.

Biggest game of the season and he's taking the attention off of the players who rightfully deserve it.

TUSK
11-06-2019, 08:39 PM
If history is an indicator, there will likely be 400-500K there throughout the week/weekend.... I think I’ll watch it from the comfort of my duct taped-dumpster found recliner....

I think the majority of Bammers will appreciate the POTUS showing up, despite any inconvenience.

OLJWales
11-06-2019, 08:53 PM
I'd love to have these "problems". Be so high and mighty you thumb your nose at the inconvenience of the POTUS coming to a football game at StarkVegas. One can only hope.

Cowbell
11-06-2019, 09:02 PM

Biggest game of the season and he's taking the attention off of the players who rightfully deserve it.

Really?! Is this an honest take?!

OLJWales
11-06-2019, 09:41 PM

I'm thinking political affiliation is at the root of your post. Not buying your BS. Trump Derangement Syndrome infecting the brain.

TUSK
11-06-2019, 09:49 PM
knock off the political stuff, dang it.
DX, you’re smarter than that, buddy....

ScoobaDawg
11-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Enough. Any more talk about this and you get a couple weeks off. I don't care if he comes or not but yall can't keep it about the game instead.