PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Whitehead showed his ass on Twitter and got cut..lol

fishwater99
11-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Glad he went to Auburn and not State.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28005022/cleveland-browns-waive-jermaine-whitehead-threatening-posts

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-condemn-jermaine-whitehead-twitter-rant-containing-death-threat-racist-language-040542210.html

HoopsCoach21
11-04-2019, 09:35 AM
When keeping it real goes wrong

defiantdog
11-04-2019, 09:53 AM
class act

ZedFedder
11-04-2019, 10:38 AM
He really wasn't that good at Auburn anyway. We didn't miss out on anything.

BeardoMSU
11-04-2019, 10:42 AM
He really wasn't that good at Auburn anyway. We didn't miss out on anything.

He wasn't. I was surprised, actually, to see he was playing in the league. What a dipshit, though.

msudawglb
11-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Glad he went to Auburn and not State.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28005022/cleveland-browns-waive-jermaine-whitehead-threatening-posts

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-condemn-jermaine-whitehead-twitter-rant-containing-death-threat-racist-language-040542210.html

Someone replied to his tweet about him shooting someone with...."he'd probably miss". LOLOLOLOL! Golden....

BeastMan
11-04-2019, 01:06 PM
His Instagram post about being cut today was hilarious. No apology. No remorse. No nothing. The craziest thing to me is he reps blood so openly. You’ve got a great platform to show kids how you can make it from nothing in the delta and Jermaine’s 2 biggest career stories are buying diamond chains on TMZ and now repping blood threatening to shoot people with sprinkles of racism. It’s pathetic a millionaire from the delta is repping blood as a 26 year old millionaire. That blood shit ain’t real in the delta, just a cpl bootleg sets. WTF are you doing? He’ll likely be broke and in jail before 40.

Ursus_americanus
11-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Glad the barners bought that one away from us.

Offshore Dawg
11-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Does this fool understand the concepts of the English language !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RocketDawg
11-04-2019, 07:09 PM
His Instagram post about being cut today was hilarious. No apology. No remorse. No nothing. The craziest thing to me is he reps blood so openly. You’ve got a great platform to show kids how you can make it from nothing in the delta and Jermaine’s 2 biggest career stories are buying diamond chains on TMZ and now repping blood threatening to shoot people with sprinkles of racism. It’s pathetic a millionaire from the delta is repping blood as a 26 year old millionaire. That blood shit ain’t real in the delta, just a cpl bootleg sets. WTF are you doing? He’ll likely be broke and in jail before 40.

What is "repping blood"? I assume it means to kill somebody?

BeastMan
11-04-2019, 07:32 PM
What is "repping blood"? I assume it means to kill somebody?

He’s representing that he’s a member of the Blood gang. Like Crips and Bloods from LA.

BeardoMSU
11-04-2019, 07:35 PM

Good post, Beast.

It's mind boggling and sad that so many can't leave this type of bull shit behind.

TUSK
11-04-2019, 07:39 PM

I’m gonna bet the under on the 40 (in months)...

Commercecomet24
11-04-2019, 07:48 PM
His Instagram post about being cut today was hilarious. No apology. No remorse. No nothing. The craziest thing to me is he reps blood so openly. You?ve got a great platform to show kids how you can make it from nothing in the delta and Jermaine?s 2 biggest career stories are buying diamond chains on TMZ and now repping blood threatening to shoot people with sprinkles of racism. It?s pathetic a millionaire from the delta is repping blood as a 26 year old millionaire. That blood shit ain?t real in the delta, just a cpl bootleg sets. WTF are you doing? He?ll likely be broke and in jail before 40.

Good post. It's sad that these young people who have the world at their finger tips can't get their crap together. He could be such an example to so many kids but I guess he's more interested in his street cred. Sad.

Treemydawg
11-04-2019, 08:16 PM
His Instagram post about being cut today was hilarious. No apology. No remorse. No nothing. The craziest thing to me is he reps blood so openly. You’ve got a great platform to show kids how you can make it from nothing in the delta and Jermaine’s 2 biggest career stories are buying diamond chains on TMZ and now repping blood threatening to shoot people with sprinkles of racism. It’s pathetic a millionaire from the delta is repping blood as a 26 year old millionaire. That blood shit ain’t real in the delta, just a cpl bootleg sets. WTF are you doing? He’ll likely be broke and in jail before 30.
FIFY

RocketDawg
11-04-2019, 08:27 PM
He’s representing that he’s a member of the Blood gang. Like Crips and Bloods from LA.

Ah, OK. I suppose I don't speak modern urban.