PDA

View Full Version : The Bar Has Been Lowered

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 09:13 AM
People are out here giving Moorhead credit for beating the worst team on our schedule by playing to our strength and their weakness. That?s how far we?ve lowered the bar in 2 years of Joe Moorhead. Any credit given to Moorhead should be immediately revoked for having a bar so low that beating Arkansas is considered progress and a good sign. Arkansas is AWFUL. (Don?t talk to me about the A&M game. That?s their rival now and that game is a rivalry game every year.) The fact that so many of the fans were expecting horribleness is on Joe. The fact that we were only 7.5 point favorites is on Joe. The standard should not be ?beating Arkansas.? Thats not a championship standard. That?s a ?maybe we?ll go bowling every five years? standard.

If Joe wants any credit at all, he?s got a golden opportunity in two weeks. Alabama comes to Starkville (where we always play them tougher) and he can do the one thing Mullen failed to in his tenure here. That?s his only shot at credit left this season. 6-6 and a bowl win over a meh opponent is not progress he gets credit for. It?s partially undoing his own failures. This was a 9-3 schedule. If he gets to 8-5 then we can talk about progress. Anyone giving someone credit for putting out the fire in one room of a house they set on fire is ridiculous.

Edit: I did not say that I am not happy for a bulldogs win. I am always happy with a W. Stop creating straw man arguments. My point is Moorhead has not changed the reality of what he has done. He is not building the foundation. He has merely removed some of the debris of the previous better foundation we had that he bulldozed. Be happy with a win, don’t act like it’s made everything this clown has done alright.

TrapGame
11-03-2019, 09:22 AM
We could have beaten Arkansas by 3 touchdowns with Logan Burnett, Witherspoon, none of the Tutorgate 10 and Corky from Life Goes On playing left tackle. They are turrible!

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 09:24 AM
We could have beaten Arkansas by 3 touchdowns with Logan Burnett, Witherspoon, none of the Tutorgate 10 and Corky from Life Goes On playing left tackle. They are turrible!

I could take a group of 50 or so ED posters and beat Arkansas by two touchdowns.

shannondawg
11-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Can't you guys just be happy for the players to win an SEC game. They don't come easy.

Mobile Bay
11-03-2019, 09:29 AM
The only way we don't get slaughtered by Bama is if a giant meteor slams into the stadium pre kickoff.

Fader21
11-03-2019, 09:31 AM
I could take a group of 50 or so ED posters and beat Arkansas by two touchdowns.

Woah maybe 10 points... let's not get ahead of ourselves lol

QuadrupleOption
11-03-2019, 09:32 AM
So we shouldn't be happy that we beat an SEC team by 30 points, terrible or not? It's not like we went up there and struggled to win.

I swear some of y'all aren't ever just happy about anything regarding MSU football.

TrapGame
11-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Can't you guys just be happy for the players to win an SEC game. They don't come easy.

Jesus Christ! Who says we aren't happy?!! But damn I'm not altering my view of reality by beating Arkansas! Arkansas solved ZERO problems on this team.

shannondawg
11-03-2019, 09:34 AM
I wonder if some of the posters would tell their kid if he was on the team, that you didn't beat anybody, so don't be so happy?

gravedigger
11-03-2019, 09:44 AM

Simple....no.

When you make up your mind about something and you advertise that, evidence to the contrary is not acceptable.

Of course the condition of the football team isn?t where it needs to be. Of course Arkansas is bad.

Bama beating us by 20 or more will have the same affect in the opposite.

Wash rinse repeat.

DogsofAnarchy
11-03-2019, 09:45 AM
I wonder if some of the posters would tell their kid if he was on the team, that you didn't beat anybody, so don't be so happy?

Well, the post wasn’t really talking about the “kids” / “players” , it was talking about the DAMN coach!! Who is the 2nd biggest joke in this league compared to the Joke he just beat to death.

Cooterpoot
11-03-2019, 09:47 AM

Nobody is saying that. We’re saying Jo still hasn’t proven a damn thing.

shannondawg
11-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Doesn't sound like it.

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 09:52 AM

Nowhere in my post did I say I was unhappy. That’s a straw man argument. You created a fake statement and attributed it to me when I didn’t say that. Stop.

So we shouldn't be happy that we beat an SEC team by 30 points, terrible or not? It's not like we went up there and struggled to win.

I swear some of y'all aren't ever just happy about anything regarding MSU football.

Read response to other comment.

If my kid was on this team, I would have told him good job for taking care of business and you’ve got two weeks to do the impossible.

But this isn’t about being happy or about the kids. This is about Joe and how putting 50 points up on Arkansas doesn’t make this year or last year any better.

BeardoMSU
11-03-2019, 09:59 AM
Corky from Life Goes On playing left tackle.

Lol, I remember that show.

CoachT14
11-03-2019, 10:04 AM

What a weak argument. "But think about the kids", yeah let's bring emotion into logical and rational thinking. That always works out well. Seems everybody is this world can't argue without bringing some type of awful emotional statement into it. You're no better than the "if you disagree with me, you're a Nazi crowd." Not everything in this world is so black and white. People can be happy that we did something good, but still not happy with the direction of the program because we beat a team that most schools in D1 would be beat. Take your emotional arguments to genespage, they love those over there.

TrapGame
11-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Lol, I remember that show.

Corky was awesome! He made that show.

TrapGame
11-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Doesn't sound like it.

Quit fan shaming.

Ari Gold
11-03-2019, 10:54 AM
What a shit thread ..
Just ****ing enjoy the win..
so saying congrats to the staff and players is a bad thing???

**** I will say it .. congrats to Coach Moorhead, the staff and players for a much needed win.

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 10:56 AM
What a shit thread ..
Just ****ing enjoy the win..
so saying congrats to the staff and players is a bad thing???

**** I will say it .. congrats to Coach Moorhead, the staff and players for a much needed win.

Where did I say that. You literally invented something to be angry about.

Ari Gold
11-03-2019, 11:04 AM

I’m not angry at all .. I’m enjoying my day . State wins , OM loses , and little icing on the cake Mullen can’t close a big game This is just another way of mixing in a fire Joe thread . We just went on the road in the SEC and won by 30.. I don’t give a shit how bad they are ..There are prob less than 5% of people that want Joe back
So the post was ****ing useless ..
We can’t even step away from the Fire Joe shit for one day and after a blowout win ..

confucius say
11-03-2019, 11:11 AM
I’m not angry at all .. I’m enjoying my day . State wins , OM loses , and little icing on the cake Mullen can’t close a big game This is just another way of mixing in a fire Joe thread . We just went on the road in the SEC and won by 30.. I don’t give a shit how bad they are ..There are prob less than 5% of people that want Joe back
We can’t even step away from the Fire Joe shit for one day and after a blowout win ..

Insert clapping man gif. Well said.

basedog
11-03-2019, 11:13 AM

No they can't, always no sunshine when we finally win regardless who we beat or how bad someone is. No one is lowering expectations, good grief!

We surely eat our own at Msu!

basedog
11-03-2019, 11:14 AM

+1 for the win!

RougeDawg
11-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Who said fire SloMo? I interpreted The OP as people are overhyping a win against one of the worst teams in the FBS, as if we had turned a corner offensively.

Now, I see a lot in this thread that is a nationwide cultural problem. People seeing and reading what their mind only allows them to believe, instead of what was actually seen or said. Sort of a mental defense mechanism that is triggered when a person sees or hears something their emotionally uncontrollable brain disagrees with. They do not see reality and mentally create a safety zone of misinterpreted thought. Most of the ones who do this will not even understand this post because their defense mechanism will be turned on in the first sentence. Really is an odd thing to watch people do this. Best examples are man on the street interviews where the same people respond entirely different, when they find out what really happened.

Back to the OP. The game should really piss people off because we are a running team and somehow it always seems to work. Yet SloMo continues to want to be cute and pass happy.

TUSK
11-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Quit fan shaming.

ISWYDT.

NICE.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2019, 12:17 PM
People are out here giving Moorhead credit for beating the worst team on our schedule by playing to our strength and their weakness. That?s how far we?ve lowered the bar in 2 years of Joe Moorhead. Any credit given to Moorhead should be immediately revoked for having a bar so low that beating Arkansas is considered progress and a good sign. Arkansas is AWFUL. (Don?t talk to me about the A&M game. That?s their rival now and that game is a rivalry game every year.) The fact that so many of the fans were expecting horribleness is on Joe. The fact that we were only 7.5 point favorites is on Joe. The standard should not be ?beating Arkansas.? Thats not a championship standard. That?s a ?maybe we?ll go bowling every five years? standard.

If Joe wants any credit at all, he?s got a golden opportunity in two weeks. Alabama comes to Starkville (where we always play them tougher) and he can do the one thing Mullen failed to in his tenure here. That?s his only shot at credit left this season. 6-6 and a bowl win over a meh opponent is not progress he gets credit for. It?s partially undoing his own failures. This was a 9-3 schedule. If he gets to 8-5 then we can talk about progress. Anyone giving someone credit for putting out the fire in one room of a house they set on fire is ridiculous.

Edit: I did not say that I am not happy for a bulldogs win. I am always happy with a W. Stop creating straw man arguments. My point is Moorhead has not changed the reality of what he has done. He is not building the foundation. He has merely removed some of the debris of the previous better foundation we had that he bulldozed. Be happy with a win, don?t act like it?s made everything this clown has done alright.

This post is awful. Joe gets credit for doing his job. You should always get credit for doing your job. Prior poor play doesn't negate the good job done yesterday. And considering most of this fan base said Joe had lost the fan base and Joe couldn't win on the road or that our offense would suck, you all ate crow. Don't give that bullshit Arkansas is the worst team ever. They didn't just become a bad team all of a sudden yesterday. You've seen them 8 times before yesterday. You had the data points and some of you still said we would lose or it would be close. So eat your crow like good little boys and own up to you not being right.

And no one thinks the reality of our current situation has changed. Don't think yesterday changed anyone's thoughts on Moorhead. Maybe gave us a better perspective on where we are as a team. But changed minds? I don't think anyone is saying that. I'm still off the Joe train. He's got 3 weeks and hopefully a bowl to get me back on the I'm ok moving forward to 2020 with Joe train.

MarketingBully
11-03-2019, 12:19 PM
The reason I’m very satisfied with that win is not because we won but because we totally dominated that game and showed fight. I kept telling everyone how bad Arkansas was but some of you same posters who are starting these types of threads are the same ones who said we couldn’t beat Arkansas and were predicting an Arkansas win or close win by us in the Arkansas prediction thread. I also say we beat Ole Miss and get to 6-6 while you guys will say the same thing that you said about Arkansas about Ole Miss. When we are at full strength with the suspended guys in there and Tommy Stevens is completely healthy, we are damn hard team to beat. We have AC and OM left to get to 6-6. If we play like we did yesterday the rest of the way, we will easily get there.

MarketingBully
11-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Who said fire SloMo? I interpreted The OP as people are overhyping a win against one of the worst teams in the FBS, as if we had turned a corner offensively.

Now, I see a lot in this thread that is a nationwide cultural problem. People seeing and reading what their mind only allows them to believe, instead of what was actually seen or said. Sort of a mental defense mechanism that is triggered when a person sees or hears something their emotionally uncontrollable brain disagrees with. They do not see reality and mentally create a safety zone of misinterpreted thought. Most of the ones who do this will not even understand this post because their defense mechanism will be turned on in the first sentence. Really is an odd thing to watch people do this. Best examples are man on the street interviews where the same people respond entirely different, when they find out what really happened.

Back to the OP. The game should really piss people off because we are a running team and somehow it always seems to work. Yet SloMo continues to want to be cute and pass happy.

It’s an RPO offense which tries to balance equal parts running and passing. The offense really opened up because Tommy actually did good things in the running game but he is a more prolific passer as well. Had he done that against Tennessee we more then likely win that game because UT couldn’t just key on Hill. Also TS wasn’t healthy against UT so he couldn’t put the throws where they needed to be. Had we had healthy Tommy for UT, their D doesn’t shut us down and we win that game by 2-3 TDs. It is what it is.

Really Clark?
11-03-2019, 01:23 PM
It’s an RPO offense which tries to balance equal parts running and passing. The offense really opened up because Tommy actually did good things in the running game but he is a more prolific passer as well. Had he done that against Tennessee we more then likely win that game because UT couldn’t just key on Hill. Also TS wasn’t healthy against UT so he couldn’t put the throws where they needed to be. Had we had healthy Tommy for UT, their D doesn’t shut us down and we win that game by 2-3 TDs. It is what it is.

No. Sorry. UT completely dominated and blew us up at the point of attack. They lived in our backfield and had what? 7 sacks? That was the problem at UT, along with lackluster effort, and sloppy play

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 01:26 PM

Bingo. I’ve even put that he has an opportunity to actually change the perception. I hope he does it. But apparently this is fire Jo thread. Ari isn’t angry, he just curses when he talks I guess.

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 01:28 PM
This post is awful. Joe gets credit for doing his job. You should always get credit for doing your job. Prior poor play doesn't negate the good job done yesterday. And considering most of this fan base said Joe had lost the fan base and Joe couldn't win on the road or that our offense would suck, you all ate crow. Don't give that bullshit Arkansas is the worst team ever. They didn't just become a bad team all of a sudden yesterday. You've seen them 8 times before yesterday. You had the data points and some of you still said we would lose or it would be close. So eat your crow like good little boys and own up to you not being right.

And no one thinks the reality of our current situation has changed. Don't think yesterday changed anyone's thoughts on Moorhead. Maybe gave us a better perspective on where we are as a team. But changed minds? I don't think anyone is saying that. I'm still off the Joe train. He's got 3 weeks and hopefully a bowl to get me back on the I'm ok moving forward to 2020 with Joe train.

That’s the point of this post. The fact that we are out here having to give him credit for doing the bare minimum. That’s where the bar has been lowered. Dude undid what Mullen had built where the expectation and praise came at a higher standard.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2019, 01:38 PM
That’s the point of this post. The fact that we are out here having to give him credit for doing the bare minimum. That’s where the bar has been lowered. Dude undid what Mullen had built where the expectation and praise came at a higher standard.

Maybe that's what YOU do, but people deserve credit for doing their job.

When Mullen did his job he got credit. How else do you evaluate someone? If you don't give anyone credit for doing there job, by your definition, you can only judge someone based on how many times they don't do their job and how many times they do more than their job. If you went to work every day and got zero credit for actually doing your job, you would be freaking pissed.

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 01:49 PM

When Mullen did his job he got credit. How else do you evaluate someone? If you don't give anyone credit for doing there job, by your definition, you can only judge someone based on how many times they don't do their job and how many times they do more than their job. If you went to work every day and got zero credit for actually doing your job, you would be freaking pissed.

I don’t know what fairytale land you live in where everyone gets participation trophies at work. That’s pure poppycock. And the analogy isn’t even good because Moorhead doesn’t show up everyday. He’s not even batting 50% at doing that. USM, UPig, UK, and you could argue ULaLa but we shouldn’t have let them make the score that close at the end so Moorhead gets a C from me that day. 3 As, a C, and 5 Fs.

If I miss work half the time should I get praised for showing up the other half? Mullen got rightfully shit on for almost all of 16 and when he would job hunt during the Egg Bowls. We didn’t go nuts and act like there is improvement when we beat the worst teams on the schedule. We praised when he beat then #4 A&M.

MarketingBully
11-03-2019, 03:06 PM
No. Sorry. UT completely dominated and blew us up at the point of attack. They lived in our backfield and had what? 7 sacks? That was the problem at UT, along with lackluster effort, and sloppy play

They knew TS wouldn’t keep it and TS wasn’t healthy enough to play that game. With a healthy Stevens, he makes the throws and doesn’t over throw and under throw to get those INTs. They blew us up at the point of attack because Hill was dancing in the backfield and TS never kept the ball on the read option.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2019, 03:11 PM
I don’t know what fairytale land you live in where everyone gets participation trophies at work. That’s pure poppycock. And the analogy isn’t even good because Moorhead doesn’t show up everyday. He’s not even batting 50% at doing that. USM, UPig, UK, and you could argue ULaLa but we shouldn’t have let them make the score that close at the end so Moorhead gets a C from me that day. 3 As, a C, and 5 Fs.

If I miss work half the time should I get praised for showing up the other half? Mullen got rightfully shit on for almost all of 16 and when he would job hunt during the Egg Bowls. We didn’t go nuts and act like there is improvement when we beat the worst teams on the schedule. We praised when he beat then #4 A&M.

This is bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You say we are all putting words in your mouth but it's pretty clear by you Moorhead should get zero credit for yesterday. None. Even though he exceeded what you expected. He gets none.

Yesterday changes zero for me. But I at least can enjoy a well played and executed game unlike you and others like you that would rather bitch than us do well. We still have a lot to fix. But no one, literally no one had their opinion of Joe changed yesterday except to say we think he hasn't lost the team and had them prepared. Which is all true.

So go have your pity party and be pissed while the rest of us actually enjoy what we did yesterday. I know you can't grasp it, but we can be happy AND realize we still have changes to make at the same time. You live in the land of perpetual pissed off which is a really shitty place to be in.

Be honest. You hated every second of Saturday's game.

Really Clark?
11-03-2019, 03:11 PM
They knew TS wouldn’t keep it and TS wasn’t healthy enough to play that game. With a healthy Stevens, he makes the throws and doesn’t over throw and under throw to get those INTs. They blew us up at the point of attack because Hill was dancing in the backfield and TS never kept the ball on the read option.

They were in the backfield all day. He still doesn’t have time to throw healthy or not. A healthy Stevens at best escapes a few of the sacks but otherwise the line was man handled all day. That blows up everything you are trying to do.

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 03:16 PM
This is bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You say we are all putting words in your mouth but it's pretty clear by you Moorhead should get zero credit for yesterday. None.

Yea that’s what I said.

I did not say for this to be a fire Jo thread.

I did not say to not be happy we won.

I did say to give Joe no credit for winning and figuring things out. He beat Arkansas. He didn’t solve the problems. Playing healthy Tommy isn’t proven to be the cure-all.

MD2020
11-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Jo still must go!

Ari Gold
11-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Bingo. I’ve even put that he has an opportunity to actually change the perception. I hope he does it. But apparently this is fire Jo thread. Ari isn’t angry, he just curses when he talks I guess.

**** , shit, damn, cock, bitch

DeputyDawg94
11-03-2019, 10:12 PM
I’ve never got a pat on the ass or a bonus just for showing up to work. I’ve always had to perform. Here’s where I learned my lesson on that subject. An officer walked in one morning after finding a significant load of drugs the night before. His chest puffed out walking around like a rooster. He started bragging to the old sheriff (old school sheriff) about the bust. The old sheriff looked over his glasses and said “ain’t that what I 17ing pay you for? If you want a GD pat on the back for doing your job get the 17 out of my department”. I learned a lot from watching that conversation.

dantheman4248
11-03-2019, 10:25 PM
**** , shit, damn, cock, bitch

Neutral Zone Infraction. On Ari. 5 yard penalty. Replay the down.

(For those who don?t know, Neutral Zone infraction is Section 17 of the NCAA rule book)

Todd4State
11-03-2019, 10:29 PM
They were in the backfield all day. He still doesn?t have time to throw healthy or not. A healthy Stevens at best escapes a few of the sacks but otherwise the line was man handled all day. That blows up everything you are trying to do.

Tommy holding onto the ball forever resulted in some of those sacks.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-03-2019, 11:46 PM

Imagine that....

Sienfield
11-04-2019, 07:39 AM

I don't remember Mullen getting a lot of praise for beating any SWAC teams. Maybe I missed it though.

confucius say
11-04-2019, 08:26 AM
I’ve never got a pat on the ass or a bonus just for showing up to work. I’ve always had to perform. Here’s where I learned my lesson on that subject. An officer walked in one morning after finding a significant load of drugs the night before. His chest puffed out walking around like a rooster. He started bragging to the old sheriff (old school sheriff) about the bust. The old sheriff looked over his glasses and said “ain’t that what I 17ing pay you for? If you want a GD pat on the back for doing your job get the 17 out of my department”. I learned a lot from watching that conversation.

Do you get a pat on the ass if you outperform expectations by 428%? Bc that is what happened Saturday. We were favored by 7 and won by 30. A lot of posters on here picked us to lose, and the rest picked us to win a close one. No so-called expert on tv picked us to dominate that game. Doering, I know, picked us to lose.

Saturday was not a cure all and does not excuse any past failures, but it was a step in the right direction. That our fans cannot say that and give joe and the players a pat on the ass for it is disturbing.

MadDawg
11-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Jesus Christ! Who says we aren't happy?!!

LMAO

basedog
11-04-2019, 09:16 AM
Do you get a pat on the ass if you outperform expectations by 428%? Bc that is what happened Saturday. We were favored by 7 and won by 30. A lot of posters on here picked us to lose, and the rest picked us to win a close one. No so-called expert on tv picked us to dominate that game. Doering, I know, picked us to lose.

Saturday was not a cure all and does not excuse any past failures, but it was a step in the right direction. That our fans cannot say that and give joe and the players a pat on the ass for it is disturbing.

They or some can't help themselves, wait to some live as long as...….shannondog or Arob44 then they will understand history all thou it's improving.

Let's hope we have a winning season, things will work out one way or another, and yes it's a bumpy ride being a Msu fan.

MD2020
11-04-2019, 11:13 AM

Beating Arkansas whether by 1 point or 30 points is expected this year. What will be your rational when Bama beats us by 40? No trophy is needed for beating a terrible opponent. It's not the fans job to boost morale. That's what preparation is for. If you're prepared you feel confident and it shows. If an external source of preparation is needed they aren't very good players and coaches. The best coaches tell players to ignore fans and media to maintain focus and continue the confidence building through preparation.

BB30
11-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Beating Arkansas whether by 1 point or 30 points is expected this year. What will be your rational when Bama beats us by 40? No trophy is needed for beating a terrible opponent. It's not the fans job to boost morale. That's what preparation is for. If you're prepared you feel confident and it shows. If an external source of preparation is needed they aren't very good players and coaches. The best coaches tell players to ignore fans and media to maintain focus and continue the confidence building through preparation.

And losing to bama by 1pt or 30 points is expected this year by any rational fan. Your kind of doing the same thing in reverse basing things off how we look against Bama.

confucius say
11-04-2019, 11:37 AM

You would feel no different about beating Arkansas by 1 than by totally dominating that game and naming your score?

And I will take us +40 vs bama if you are offering that?

MD2020
11-04-2019, 02:27 PM
And losing to bama by 1pt or 30 points is expected this year by any rational fan. Your kind of doing the same thing in reverse basing things off how we look against Bama.

Losing is losing. Motivation = preparation.

Our team is not prepared or motivated

MadDawg
11-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Losing is losing. Motivation = preparation.

Our team is not prepared or motivated

Someone is trying too hard.

dawgday166
11-04-2019, 06:57 PM

With Mullen, with Moorhead, doesn't matter. I'm happy with a big win against a team as bad as Arky but I don't celebrate it like it's beating Bama or winning an SECW championship. I nod my head and think that's what should've happened now on to the next one. And while I'm disappointed with a loss, if it's to a good team and we played very close to our best, I nod my head and say on to the next one. A lot of our fans are either wildly ecstatic or devastated each weekend, and ride that roller-coaster all year long. Now when we play like total garbage and look like we are stepping onto the field for the 1st time ever, then I get pissed. And we've looked like that several times this year.

The problem with our team internally from my observations are too many pats on the backs. My perception is they get a pat on the back for getting out of bed each morning and going to class. I know Joe on SEC Inside was really building Guidry up a lot telling him how great he was doing as a student and player while, outside of one catch against TAM last year, the guy hasn't caught a cold for us for most of 2 seasons.

Watch Saban or Kirby. Kirby on Saturday in his presser kept downplaying the win and kept saying over and over "we gotta get better and improve. We're not there yet. Still a lot of tough games left to play". That's working toward a championship standard right there.

Joe's presser this past weekend was more along these lines than ever before. It was probably the best post-game presser I have watched of his, especially since there were some gaudy stats he could've spewed and didn't. I'll have to admit his presser caused my eyebrow to raise a little and was pretty decent for a change.

MD2020
11-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Someone is trying too hard.

No someone knows what he's talking about.