PDA

View Full Version : It is amazing to me....

DogsofAnarchy
11-02-2019, 09:35 AM
what people in the MSU administration tell themselves to make themselves feel better about dumb ass decisions they make. Life is Hard, but it?s harder when you?re Stupid.

Todd4State
11-02-2019, 09:44 AM
I think it has to be hard to make a stupid decision, know you made a stupid decision, and then have to let it ride out for months before being able to really do anything about it.

AROB44
11-02-2019, 10:19 AM
If you're referring to the hiring of Joe, I just don't see how it was a stupid decision at the time. Now, hindsight is 20/20. Those who think they could foresee this train wreck sure have a high opinion of themselves.

DogsofAnarchy
11-02-2019, 10:19 AM
I think it has to be hard to make a stupid decision, know you made a stupid decision, and then have to let it ride out for months before being able to really do anything about it.

Years.....this one will ride out for years. I was actually speaking of previous stupid decisions.

dantheman4248
11-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Men every year realize they impregnated the wrong woman and walk away. Few double down anymore.

MoreCowbell
11-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Coaches that fans and media thought were good hires:
Joe Moorhead
Chad Morris
Bret Beilema
Muschamp(Florida)
Kevin Sumlin
Derek Mason
Butch Jones

Coaches that fans and media thought were questionable/bad hires:
Barry Odom
Mark Stoops
Ed Orgeron
Jeremy Pruitt(team getting better)
Gene Chizik(won national championship)
Lane Kiffin(Tennessee)
Dan Mullen- Florida( at least the fans didn?t like it at the time)

It really is a crapshoot...