PDA

View Full Version : I?m pulling for a win today

Cooterpoot
11-02-2019, 08:13 AM
I want to win. Screw the Moorhead drama! I want to win!

DownwardDawg
11-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Me too. Damnit. When it comes time for the game, I just can’t cheer against my team. Just can’t do it. Damn Moorehead for making me feel this way.
Hopefully we’ll make a bowl and still get a new coach. Win win. That’s what I have to cheer for now.

MetEdDawg
11-02-2019, 08:44 AM

This is the correct answer for anyone that actually cares about our university.

Anyone hoping to lose needs to GTFO

basedog
11-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Yes, winning is important regardless of Joe. I just got thru talking to a good ED friend, I told him I picked us to win 30-24 but I think I had to much maroon shaded sunglasses on. I don't think now we can score that much, I'm not feeling confident at all about today. Sad days for Msu but I will watch and hope!

Dawgfan77
11-02-2019, 08:57 AM
I?m a Dog first and foremost so I want what?s best for my school. I?m interested to see how we respond today. My fear is the hawgs come out with more physicality and with it being cold we don?t fight back. I?m real concerned that the team has laid down already. I hope I?m wrong I just have this feeling that on the road and cold we don?t have much fire. Prove me wrong joevester

BeastMan
11-02-2019, 09:04 AM
I am too. I just cannot bring myself to pull for a loss. That said, if it turns bad, I want it to get so ugly we have to do something. If we have to lose, I'd rather it be by 40 than 10

Quaoarsking
11-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Well yeah, I hope everyone is.

Let's remember that Croom beat Arkansas in his 2nd to last game.

HoopsDawg
11-02-2019, 09:21 AM
this arkansas team lost to San Jose St. Gave up 31 points to them. We can just give it to Kylin 25 times and win.

Cooterpoot
11-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Arkansas has QB issues. They’ve got injuries like we do too. I think we find a way. We just can’t fall behind early, because I’m scared we’ll fold if we do.
If we fold this game, the season will finish with a coach who loses his team completely.

Todd4State
11-02-2019, 09:48 AM
I’m pulling for a win too. I don’t think I would ever pull for us to lose.

Cowbell
11-02-2019, 09:54 AM
I look at today as a win/win situation thankfully

TrapGame
11-02-2019, 09:55 AM
We are winning this game.

Cowbell
11-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Arkansas has QB issues. They’ve got injuries like we do too. I think we find a way. We just can’t fall behind early, because I’m scared we’ll fold if we do.
If we fold this game, the season will finish with a coach who loses his team completely.

If it does happen, our season better end with an interim

Dawgology
11-02-2019, 09:57 AM
Heck yeah! I want to win the game also. I want it to all click for Moorhead. I was this team and program to succeed.

ShotgunDawg
11-02-2019, 09:57 AM
I am too. I just cannot bring myself to pull for a loss. That said, if it turns bad, I want it to get so ugly we have to do something. If we have to lose, I'd rather it be by 40 than 10

This

I want to win & I'm cheering for Moorhead to figure it out.

Just personally, I'd bet against him figuring it out.

Hopefully that makes sense

I will say though, perhaps he's better at building something than he is at taking over a good team. Perhaps he can relate to the players when they're down & that builds the respect he need to build this thing. Maybe he just wasn't the right fit to take over a good team, but is a better fit long term.

IDK, Just throwing out possibilities.

cheewgumm
11-02-2019, 09:58 AM
We are going to win and cover.!Arkansas is absolute garbage.

After we win, many fans will say ?See, we are making a turn.? Everyone should just keep this game in perspective. Arkansas is horrible.

WPS
11-02-2019, 10:12 AM
this arkansas team lost to San Jose St. Gave up 31 points to them. We can just give it to Kylin 25 times and win.

Really no excuse for losing to SJSU but we did throw 5 interceptions in that game with Starkel who probably won?t play the rest of the year. Not like Hicks is much better but he doesn?t turn the ball over as much. A lot of teams would give up 30+ with that many turnovers.

Arkansas leading receiver TE Cheyenne O?Grady is suspended and won?t play today FWIW. Freshman Hudson Henry will probably start in his place.

PMDawg
11-02-2019, 10:32 AM

I am too.

Hoping for a win, but expecting a loss.

HoopsDawg
11-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Really no excuse for losing to SJSU but we did throw 5 interceptions in that game with Starkel who probably won?t play the rest of the year. Not like Hicks is much better but he doesn?t turn the ball over as much. A lot of teams would give up 30+ with that many turnovers.

Arkansas leading receiver TE Cheyenne O?Grady is suspended and won?t play today FWIW. Freshman Hudson Henry will probably start in his place.

If your players are still behind Morris, I give you guys a great shot at winning today.

MarketingBully
11-02-2019, 10:52 AM
If your players are still behind Morris, I give you guys a great shot at winning today.

They aren’t winning period. Morris called his shot on Monday. Teams don’t win when coaches are desperate enough to call their shot. This game has more to do with us then Arkansas imo. If we have any semblance of want to, we will win. I picked us to win 27-17 but I could easily see us holding them to less points. Arkansas is abysmal. They just are.

MarketingBully
11-02-2019, 10:53 AM

How healthy is Hicks though? I believe he’s pretty banged up at least according to many inside sources at Arky.

HoopsDawg
11-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Arkansas is abysmal. They just are.

So are we. And so is our coach.

WPS
11-02-2019, 11:04 AM
How healthy is Hicks though? I believe he?s pretty banged up at least according to many inside sources at Arky.

He?s been battling a shoulder injury but I would expect Morris to go with him unless we can?t move the ball at all then the other 2 (Jones and Jefferson) could get a shot.

Or he could be stubborn and just stick with him who knows, he?s been known to do that.

HancockCountyDog
11-02-2019, 12:00 PM
I do t understand how any MSU fan could feel any other way.

msstate7
11-02-2019, 12:15 PM
aTm is up 14-7 over UTSA (3-4) with 3:30 left in the half. We were completed blasted by this aTm team last week. Our team has quit on Moorhead, and I don't see how you get them to buy back in. I'm leaning Arkansas win today

Commercecomet24
11-02-2019, 12:27 PM
I always pulling for us even when it seems like an uphill battle. I just want us to win no matter what the sport! HAILSTATE!

TrapGame
11-02-2019, 12:32 PM
aTm is up 14-7 over UTSA (3-4) with 3:30 left in the half. We were completed blasted by this aTm team last week. Our team has quit on Moorhead, and I don't see how you get them to buy back in. I'm leaning Arkansas win today

Well, they did write some letters to the coach.***

dawgday166
11-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Well, they did write some letters to the coach.***

There's a lotta love within the locker room walls ****

Lord McBuckethead
11-02-2019, 01:00 PM

We need to keep them guessing how Kylin will be used. I want him and the other rbs to touch it 40 times.

defiantdog
11-02-2019, 01:08 PM
If Arkansas comes out of the gate with any remote of a pulse, we're in trouble.

TrapGame
11-02-2019, 01:10 PM
If Arkansas comes out of the gate with any remote of a pulse, we're in trouble.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Lord McBuckethead
11-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Please use Kylin in the middle, Zuber on the jet sweep action, and the Qb off tackle to the back side. Just run that one play over and over again in the hurry up.

Lord McBuckethead
11-02-2019, 01:42 PM

I dont think they have quit on Moorhead. I think both of our lines are not getting it done. Makes every other player look bad.