PDA

View Full Version : Question

Alphadog
10-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Do you guys think opinions would be different if we would have made a dramatic comeback to beat uk instead of hanging on to beat them? What if we stunk up the first half and made a comeback in the second. What would the attitude toward the team be then?

Political Hack
10-27-2013, 08:35 PM
they would be different if we got one first down in the 4th quarter against Auburn because we'd be 5-2.

slickdawg
10-27-2013, 08:43 PM
they would be different if we got one first down in the 4th quarter against Auburn because we'd be 5-2.

Or didn't go into the GD prevent defense on their last drive. It worked as prescribed, prevented us from winning.

engie
10-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Or didn't go into the GD prevent defense on their last drive. It worked as prescribed, prevented us from winning.

Or if we'd put up a fight against OK State...

Or if we'd beaten Northwestern...

Or if we hadn't quit in the Egg Bowl...

Or if we hadn't been totally lifeless against aTm and Bama...

Or if we'd beaten Spurrier in an IDENTICAL situation to the Auburn loss(the combination is the biggest pisser to me)

Or if we hadn't quit against LSU that Thursday night

Or if Relf had pitched it @ Auburn

Or if we'd bothered successfully analyzing and dealt with our OL situation and grabbed a couple JUCOs in the 2010 and 2011 classes -- instead of JUST picking up the Trapp failure at the last minute...

Mullen has been SO close. And we gave him the benefit of the doubt on most of them. The fact that he's now making the same mistakes twice is totally making me lose my mind though...