PDA

View Full Version : Chad Morris as a coach does not have a Power 5 win

MarketingBully
10-29-2019, 08:56 PM
You guys realize that Chad Morris at both SMU and Arkansas has not had a Power 5 win anywhere as a head coach period and you guys are predicting an Arkansas win? That?s pretty damn laughable. If our team has any incline of a fight in them, we win this weekend. And the dumb ass Chad Morris guaranteed a win. Guaranteed it. I heard the damn sound bite. It was pretty obvious that is what desperate Chad was doing. Man, if we lose this weekend there is no winning the Egg. This Arkansas team is generational bad. Hell, they could play any number of four QBs who all suck. If we lose this weekend, JoMo needs to be left back in Fayetteville. This would be like losing to ULL or Southern Miss both in terms of talent and team on the field.

R2Dawg
10-29-2019, 09:02 PM
Agree but our engagement right now puts us at Ark level and it is on the road. I hope to win but will not be surprised one bit if we get embarrassed again.

MarketingBully
10-29-2019, 09:09 PM
Agree but our engagement right now puts us at Ark level and it is on the road. I hope to win but will not be surprised one bit if we get embarrassed again.

If we play like we did against LSU, this is a blow out. It’s all about our want to. Arkansas is shit. We have our full team and it’s all about do we want to win.

DownwardDawg
10-29-2019, 09:10 PM
We ain’t winning. It’s an SEC road game.

dawgday166
10-29-2019, 09:11 PM
You do realize that we, MSU, have a knack for being the "first" for another team in these types situations don't you? We have a lot of "negative" firsts like this in our history.

And yet a lot of our fans continue to act like every win outside of Bama should be a given. Remember that dumbass Pruitt and TN who we got the better coaching hire over?

TrapGame
10-29-2019, 09:13 PM
We ain’t winning. It’s an SEC road game.

Favored to win on the road = Kiss of death.

MarketingBully
10-29-2019, 09:36 PM
You do realize that we, MSU, have a knack for being the "first" for another team in these types situations don't you? We have a lot of "negative" firsts like this in our history.

And yet a lot of our fans continue to act like every win outside of Bama should be a given. Remember that dumbass Pruitt and TN who we got the better coaching hire over?

Arkansas is 100x worse then Tennessee. Pruitt had a Power 5 win at least and had a Power 5 road win as well. This would be a new low even from that. Hell TN beat South Carolina by 3 TDs last weekend...

dawgday166
10-29-2019, 09:39 PM
Arkansas is 100x worse then Tennessee. Pruitt had a Power 5 win at least and had a Power 5 road win as well. This would be a new low even from that. Hell TN beat South Carolina by 3 TDs last weekend...

Remember USA. We have a knack for new lows. We also have a knack for being the breakout win for other teams for whatever reason ... see TN this year. We'll lose to Arky and you'll be WTF!!

ETA: Arky 100x worse than TN last week. This week they probably look like Bama LOL. ****

confucius say
10-29-2019, 09:47 PM
If we play like we did against LSU, this is a blow out. It’s all about our want to. Arkansas is shit. We have our full team and it’s all about do we want to win.

I thought autry was sitting out, no?

RiverCityDawg
10-30-2019, 06:10 AM

We have our full team... except for Autry, Smitherman, Adams, Jarrian Jones, maybe Cam, maybe Reese and Eiland, maybe Morgan. I'm sure there I'll be others that are mysteriously injured before or during the game.

msstate7
10-30-2019, 06:58 AM
I have no feel for this team. It's 2 of the worst teams in the sec that may or may not even care anymore.

MarketingBully
10-30-2019, 09:40 AM
I have no feel for this team. It's 2 of the worst teams in the sec that may or may not even care anymore.

Me either but if we care even the slightest we will cover. That’s my whole point.

Jack Lambert
10-30-2019, 09:56 AM
Me either but if we care even the slightest we will cover. That’s my whole point.

They have to win four of four to get bowl eligible. They need to sweep Miss State, W. Kentucky, LSU and Missouri.

Miss State has to win three of four to get bowl eligible. That's Arkansas, Bama, Abilene Texas and Ole Miss.

It comes down to which coach can sell their team on getting bowl eligible.

Negative Waves
10-30-2019, 10:10 AM
We are going to lose because the team doesn't care anymore, and Arkansas is going to play with some intensity this weekend. They know this is their chance to get an SEC win, and that will put them over the top. Talent-wise, we should win this game by at least two touchdowns, but Moorehead has lost the team.

dantheman4248
10-30-2019, 10:21 AM
If Ark wins this week it should be his first Powder 5 win not Power 5. We aren’t a power team, we play like a powderpuff one.

DownwardDawg
10-30-2019, 11:14 AM
The team has quit. Arkansas will win by 10. If they come out and play with any intensity at all, we will lay down.

Jack Lambert
10-30-2019, 11:17 AM
The team has quit. Arkansas will win by 10. If they come out and play with any intensity at all, we will lay down.

That probably goes both ways.

Activated Alpha
10-30-2019, 11:42 AM
Yeah ever since the Kentucky game I have no faith in this team winning a game. The players look defeated and like they would rather be throwing down an All-Star breakfast at Waffle House than tackling. I foresee Arkansas squeaking out a win via a FG

DownwardDawg
10-30-2019, 11:52 AM
That probably goes both ways.

Maybe so. I haven’t watched Arkansas play.

WPS
10-30-2019, 11:59 AM
Hell, they could play any number of four QBs who all suck.

Still holding out hope that KJ doesn't, but not sure how much he'll play anyway. Wish Chad would just start him the last four games and get him some experience for next year.

We've shown we compete with some of the mid to lower tier SEC teams like A&M and Kentucky, but also lost to San Jose State so who knows which team will show up. Morris will probably do something stupid late in the game and it will give MSU the win.

MagicDawg
10-30-2019, 12:42 PM
Nothing says "the Mississippi State I grew up with" like arguing with an opponent trying to one-up (one-down?) each other about whose team is actually worse.

Hail freaking State. Thanks to all the decision-makers and play-callers involved in this fantastically successful program demolition. You guys are just great.

Offshore Dawg
10-30-2019, 03:44 PM

This would be one of the most MSU things ever, loosing to Ark

Dawgology
10-30-2019, 03:50 PM
I know right? It shows the state of the program.. Thanks to Moorhead and John Cohen!!