View Full Version : Jordan Danberry and Chloe Bibby....Preseason All-SEC

jdelta02
10-29-2019, 10:41 AM
Preseason All-SEC (SEC Coaches)

Jordan Danberry- 1st Team All-SEC
Chloe Bibby- 2nd Team All-SEC

ScoobaDawg
10-29-2019, 11:13 AM
Never get tired of it.. Vic's going to get that ring. Might not be this year but it's always a heck of a fun ride...
Glad to see those 2 getting some respect.

R2Dawg
10-29-2019, 01:11 PM
Cool and they may not be our best players? Although they are both legit all SEC. Bibby could be POY candidate if she recovers from ACL.

Thank God Vic's team following football. A fanbase can only take so much sucking.

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!

KentuckyDawg13
10-29-2019, 02:09 PM
I like Bibby and think she is a good player, but POY? Come on.

Our best player isn't getting recognized because she's a freshman.

Dawg2003
10-29-2019, 02:35 PM
Bibby is never going to be a POY candidate. Love her and what she offers but no.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-29-2019, 02:48 PM
They probably based it on photos too. **

jdelta02
10-29-2019, 02:56 PM
Most already know about freshman sensation Rickea Jackson. Here's another name, another freshman....JaMya Mingo-Young.

Homedawg
10-29-2019, 03:13 PM
Cool and they may not be our best players? Although they are both legit all SEC. Bibby could be POY candidate if she recovers from ACL.

Thank God Vic's team following football. A fanbase can only take so much sucking.

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!

Love her, but she won't be one of OUR top 2 players much less player of the year. She made all league thanks to Vic.

tcdog70
10-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Jackson might be the best ever. She is a force.

fieldcorporal
10-29-2019, 04:39 PM
They probably based it on photos too. **

With new NCAA rules Chloe should leave MSU a wealthy woman.

missouridawg
10-29-2019, 09:21 PM
I saw wear aTm is picked to win the SEC...

You can color more thoroughly surprised if a team lead by Chennedy Carter every wins a championship. She’s The worst.

Captain Falcon
10-29-2019, 09:50 PM

You can color more thoroughly surprised if a team lead by Chennedy Carter every wins a championship. She’s The worst.

I think them being picked first is largely due to how young both State and SC will be. And to be fair, they have gone to two straight Sweet 16’s and return everybody. They’ll be good, but like you I’m not convinced they win the league. Vic and Dawn have finished one and two in the league for four straight years now, would be a little surprised if that’s not the case again.

dawgday166
10-29-2019, 09:54 PM
I'm pretty sure our gals will fight hard and scrap with anyone. They young and Vic is due a little bit of a down year so I'm just waiting to see how it evolves myself. Figure it's almost a given they'll be tough tho.

Homedawg
10-29-2019, 10:05 PM
I think the youth could lead to a couple of losses that we haven't had in the past. And to add, the point guard play. But I think this will be a sweet 16 team, and go from there. I'll revise my position after I see point guard play.

99jc
10-29-2019, 10:15 PM

You can color more thoroughly surprised if a team lead by Chennedy Carter every wins a championship. She?s The worst.

Carter is a self centered ball hog and she will never win a championship. She is the reason Danni and Anriel left for other teams! She is a great scorer but not a team player. Msu or SC will win the SEC.