PDA

View Full Version : APR

NWADAWG
10-28-2019, 03:05 PM
What is our APR?

The fear just hit me that it's possible we could beat a horrible UPig team and AC to get to 5 wins. We follow that by being trashed by MS north. We ease into some unwatched bowl game by virtue of APR where some nobody gets their first win against a SEC team. Then he's back for another year.

NeuteredDawg
10-28-2019, 03:14 PM
And after tutor gate.....how ironic would it be that we get a bowl based on academics?

vv83
10-28-2019, 03:19 PM
What is our APR?

The fear just hit me that it's possible we could beat a horrible UPig team and AC to get to 5 wins. We follow that by being trashed by MS north. We ease into some unwatched bowl game by virtue of APR where some nobody gets their first win against a SEC team. Then he's back for another year.

We're on probation so I doubt you have to worry about that

RiverCityDawg
10-28-2019, 03:51 PM
What is our APR?

If he were to be fired after only winning 5 regular season games he would be fired a day or two after the Egg Bowl and before any bowls were announced, so we would just get to go to a bowl without him. This wouldn't have any impact on the decision to keep him or not.

MetEdDawg
10-28-2019, 04:57 PM
I'm shocked people think Moorhead will be back another year.

I don't think Moorhead is comfortable and I don't think MSU is happy. Other than 7-5 I don't think Moorhead comes back. Getting to a bowl at 5-7 doesn't make anyone happy about the direction of the program. It makes me happy the players get bowl practice.

I think a lot of people need to look at what's happening right now. If us nobody's aren't happy, how do you think the people that actually have influence over major decisions feel?

I have faith that the athletic department and the money folks won't send us down a path that takes us back to the bottom.

OLJWales
10-28-2019, 06:00 PM
APR? You can still get one under 4% on a 30 year fixed purchase transaction! PM me and I'll set you up!!!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-28-2019, 06:11 PM
I'm shocked people think Moorhead will be back another year.

I don't think Moorhead is comfortable and I don't think MSU is happy. Other than 7-5 I don't think Moorhead comes back. Getting to a bowl at 5-7 doesn't make anyone happy about the direction of the program. It makes me happy the players get bowl practice.

I think a lot of people need to look at what's happening right now. If us nobody's aren't happy, how do you think the people that actually have influence over major decisions feel?

I have faith that the athletic department and the money folks won't send us down a path that takes us back to the bottom.
Wait. Weren?t you SLOMO?s most ardent support on 1/1/2019? Basically told the rest of us that we knew neither how option football worked nor the intricacies thereof?

MetEdDawg
10-28-2019, 06:17 PM
Wait. Weren?t you SLOMO?s most ardent support on 1/1/2019? Basically told the rest of us that we knew neither how option football worked nor the intricacies thereof?

Supporter yes. But all the rest of that bullshit is fluff you just used to try and emphasize a point that is meaningless to the conversation.

He needs to go and I don't think he will be back unless we go 7-5 which isn't happening. Guess I can't change my opinion correct? That seems to be how it works on here now. If you didn't think Joe should be gone before this season started then you don't get to have an opinion.

More typical emotional MSU posting right there.

Quaoarsking
10-28-2019, 06:43 PM

This is a good example of how not to treat a convert to your side.

RocketDawg
10-28-2019, 07:22 PM
And after tutor gate.....how ironic would it be that we get a bowl based on academics?

Extremely unlikely.